Author Topic: "Newt Gingrich And Nancy Pelosi - A Marriage Made In Hell" (English video)  (Read 1180 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: "Newt Gingrich And Nancy Pelosi - A Marriage Made In Hell" (English video)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 03:09:59 AM »
i hate gingrich and think he should be kept as far away from the GOP nomination as possible. this however is not one of the reasons. i will not pretend im not an enviormentalist, because i somewhat am.

middle of north america, that is the area from texas to south saskatchewan, has the wind-energy potential of 2+ saudi arabias, plus we have a ton of solar potential in the south west. we can ditch the persian gulf just fine as well as ditch fossil fuels in general.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 03:29:50 AM »
Looks like there is a gorilla behind you in the videos that agrees with everything your saying.   :laugh:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 12:32:20 PM »
With all due respect, why is the background in the video dark like that? It has an "evil" and/or spooky feeling to it.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 12:57:01 PM »
i hate gingrich and think he should be kept as far away from the GOP nomination as possible. this however is not one of the reasons. i will not pretend im not an enviormentalist, because i somewhat am.

middle of north america, that is the area from texas to south saskatchewan, has the wind-energy potential of 2+ saudi arabias, plus we have a ton of solar potential in the south west. we can ditch the persian gulf just fine as well as ditch fossil fuels in general.

Boone Pickens has lost billions of dollars betting on that strategy.  I am much more encouraged by the extraction of natural gas from shale and the pipeline from Canada.  Obama has stopped both, resulting in loss of over 200 thousand real jobs.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 02:34:32 PM »

Yes. We have enough resources to put Saudi Arabia out of business.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 02:39:10 PM »
i could make a fire and brimstone post about what would happen if we keep pumping CO2 into the atmosphere, but for now, i wont.

secularbeliever, the reason we are against drill-here drill-now is that oil would remain a valuable commodity and the arab and iranian muslim nazis would still be able to sell their oil. natural gas has the same problem, the persian gulf is full of it. if we keep natural gas valuable, the muslim nazis will still be making a profit.

we have plenty of green alternatives that would bankrupt the muslim nazis, hydrogen has 3 times the mass efficiency of gasoline and is a very good energy medium for large machines, for smaller ones we can use electric.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 03:19:12 PM »
i could make a fire and brimstone post about what would happen if we keep pumping CO2 into the atmosphere, but for now, i wont.

secularbeliever, the reason we are against drill-here drill-now is that oil would remain a valuable commodity and the arab and iranian muslim nazis would still be able to sell their oil. natural gas has the same problem, the persian gulf is full of it. if we keep natural gas valuable, the muslim nazis will still be making a profit.

we have plenty of green alternatives that would bankrupt the muslim nazis, hydrogen has 3 times the mass efficiency of gasoline and is a very good energy medium for large machines, for smaller ones we can use electric.
Green alternatives are not financially viable.  Hydrogen uses more energy than it produces.  For the foreseeable future there will be a demand for Persian Gulf oil.  They can produce it for $10 per barrel.  American consumers won't pay 10 or 20 times more for green energy and China certainly won't
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »
thats why i called hydrogen a medium, we all know the 1st law of thermodynamics, you can't create energy. but if you use solar energy in nevada to refine water into hydrox, you can ship it to not-so-sunny areas. same goes for wind energy in north dakota.

believe it or not china is the biggest user of green energy, so they will take it.

you could argue that the arab muslim nazis can develop solar too, which is true, but by the time they start, the world's energy needs will be fulfilled by America and Australia, and maybe mexico.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »
thats why i called hydrogen a medium, we all know the 1st law of thermodynamics, you can't create energy. but if you use solar energy in nevada to refine water into hydrox, you can ship it to not-so-sunny areas. same goes for wind energy in north dakota.

believe it or not china is the biggest user of green energy, so they will take it.

you could argue that the arab muslim nazis can develop solar too, which is true, but by the time they start, the world's energy needs will be fulfilled by America and Australia, and maybe mexico.

The problem we cannot get around is that green energy is not currently competitive.  The Chevy Volt harddly sells any vehicles.  The Solundra fiasco also indicates it.  China uses some green energy but is building coal plants like crazy, which is as far from green as you can get.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 05:34:09 PM »
The problem we cannot get around is that green energy is not currently competitive.  The Chevy Volt harddly sells any vehicles.  The Solundra fiasco also indicates it.  China uses some green energy but is building coal plants like crazy, which is as far from green as you can get.

thats why we should invest in the stuff and disencourage oil. sure, it will hurt the economy, but its a national security issue.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »
Nor is green energy likely to be competitive or even reliable any time soon... The car that was being developed over in Israel has even hit a stumbling block in the fact that drivers are not willing to pay the extra cost and inconvenience of the battery exchanges...Israel would be the perfect test platform for the car due to the countries small size sadly however the cars developer is having problems getting people to invest in the battery exchange stations needed around the country... Solundra clearly has shown people that there is no money to be made investing this type of energy company... If the industry was a viable one the people running the company would not have walked off with the seed money... America has tons of coal and reachable oil to last for some time to come if they only chose to develop it... Unless green energy can be made to sell cheaper than oil and coal it will not be a viable alternative.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 12:40:19 AM »
thats why we should invest in the stuff and disencourage oil. sure, it will hurt the economy, but its a national security issue.

Investing in solar doesn't make sense.   The Solyndra debacle proves that.   They should invest in things that are sustainable and cost efficient, and they should drop all this "green" nonsense.  The govt doesn't decide what industries win and lose.   If coal can provide for the energy needs, then let it!    (And there are "clean coal" plants too)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »
Not of fan of the green background..only because it looks Islamic like.

Blue and white or red white and blue looks more sincere and favorable.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 01:16:44 AM »
i will say that if it takes the arab muslim nazi's faster, then we should give coal favour over the other carbon resources.

we need to make natural gas and oil not-profitable resources
we should not touch clean coal
and we should actively encourage wind and solar. (with electric and hydrogen as mediums)

if we leave the market to it's devices, non-muslim nazi resources will become viable long after hell freezes over and certainly long after the world is one big caliphate (G-d forbid).

regarding global warming: science does not have a political bias. more over, who ever said that ecology must always be compatible with economics, that's something we must face. just because global warming is happening (for the sake of argument, lets assume it does) doesn't mean that trying to stop it will not have adverse effects on the economy. its analogous to voting for romney, you only do it because the alternative is far far worse.

the 2 extreme responses:
if we cater to economics too much and pump co2, the net change in temperature will cause a mass extinction, and therefore an agricultural collapse, ending civilization.
if we cater to ecology to much and outright ban all carbon-based energy sources, we will have nothing to fuel all our existing cars, or our factories, the economy will come to a halt, ending civilization.

we must not shoot the messenger (i.e. economics and ecology), just know how to properly respond to the information. we need to carefully switch from using carbon-based energy to wind/solar and other clean stuff we discover.  we will take some hits, but its the better of the alternatives.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 02:05:38 PM »
Very interesting 8)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 03:09:03 AM »
בס''ד

I am making all of these anti-Gingrich videos private so that no one can see them.