Author Topic: Had an mmm hmm experiene today  (Read 7821 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Had an mmm hmm experiene today
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 08:39:53 AM »
Has anyone ever noticed that a lot of blacks will deliberately walk slowly in front of your car or in front of you? And it's obvious that it's completely on purpose - just to make you wait on them.

Or when you are walking down the street, they will try to walk in your path and try to make you move over? Or worse, they'll take up the entire sidewalk by walking next to each other and not let white people through. It's completely asinine.

I think it has something to do with needing to be in control while being rude at the same time.

Does anyone else ever see this behavior?
You mean like they are strolling on Jones Beach on a 90 degree day?  The last few miles before I get to work in the morning is a boulevard that has a center walkway. It looks like an arcade game driving down this road  (spare the shvartzas) or not spare according to your personal opinions. Years ago it was only blacks that defied you to hit them by strolling out in front of your car but today its also the illegals  who play this game. To top it off they always have to be in a black hoodie to even make it easer not to see them on a dark morning gorillas in the mist so to speak. Some years ago I had a big old Chrysler with a 4 barrel carburetor on it. The great thing about that car was that when you tromped down on the gas the motor would loudly raw to life with a very loud sound. That car always hastened the steps of this sort of dumb beast. The sad fact is that if you were to mistakenly hit one of the animals it would almost be considered a racial incident. Heaven forbid going into court with something like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 09:05:08 AM »
Has anyone ever noticed that a lot of blacks will deliberately walk slowly in front of your car or in front of you? And it's obvious that it's completely on purpose - just to make you wait on them.

Or when you are walking down the street, they will try to walk in your path and try to make you move over? Or worse, they'll take up the entire sidewalk by walking next to each other and not let white people through. It's completely asinine.

I think it has something to do with needing to be in control while being rude at the same time.

You mean like they are strolling on Jones Beach on a 90 degree day?  The last few miles before I get to work in the morning is a boulevard that has a center walkway. It looks like an arcade game driving down this road  (spare the shvartzas) or not spare according to your personal opinions. Years ago it was only blacks that defied you to hit them by strolling out in front of your car but today its also the illegals  who play this game. To top it off they always have to be in a black hoodie to even make it easer not to see them on a dark morning gorillas in the mist so to speak. Some years ago I had a big old Chrysler with a 4 barrel carburetor on it. The great thing about that car was that when you tromped down on the gas the motor would loudly raw to life with a very loud sound. That car always hastened the steps of this sort of dumb beast. The sad fact is that if you were to mistakenly hit one of the animals it would almost be considered a racial incident. Heaven forbid going into court with something like that.

hey maybe you'll get to meet Al Sharpton, like I did at LaGuardia airport after James Brown died...Taking a picture with him felt special because I never took a picture next to a great big gorilla before.  :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2007, 09:12:10 AM »
I can feel all of your guys pain. Working as a rent a cop, I run in with tons of Schvartzes. They are always on the sidewalks just staring at people, when I tell them to leave, since they are on private property, they get angry. A couple even said they would go down to city hall to prove they could stand on the property I work at. What arrogance.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »

That is extremely common in my area! The other day my friend and I were walking home, along a rather narrow pavement, when shvartzas on bikes were coming up behind us....one of them rode past us on the road. The other however decided he was royalty and said..."psssht i not go on da road, move it innit." We went OVER the top and rushed over to the wall, sticking to it almost like bugs to let him pass........

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 02:41:54 PM »
You should have thrown some mayonaisse covered french fries at them.

No..but the point i'm trying to make is that if they were hired based on discrimination for being black...well, it's just sad...people should be taught how to do their jobs properly and implement it...just annoying that she couldn't just use common sense that when someone returns something you just adjust the override function on the register and return what the person paid for...I mean...duh!  It woudl ahve been nice to be forceful on them, but you know me...i'm too nice...

I don't think they were hired because they were black. I think it's the other way around. The reason why these guys got this job is because it was the only job they could get.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 02:51:01 PM »

When I lived in Far Rockaway, Queens, I noticed this type of behavior a lot. I'm driving down the street with a black guy crossing in front of me very slowly. Not just that, but he's also walking in this weird diagonal pattern where it's hard to figure out which side of him I should drive around. I've gotten nasty looks when they cross in front of me slowly as well. It makes me feel like I shouldn't even bother coming to a complete stop for them. But then on the weekends, I'd notice the orthodox Jewish families of 10 walking down the street single file horizontally, completely blocking the roads, and being completely oblivious and uncaring to any traffic in the road that's trying to pass them. So it just goes to show that all cultures have their own meshugas.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 03:35:08 PM »

When I lived in Far Rockaway, Queens, I noticed this type of behavior a lot. I'm driving down the street with a black guy crossing in front of me very slowly. Not just that, but he's also walking in this weird diagonal pattern where it's hard to figure out which side of him I should drive around. I've gotten nasty looks when they cross in front of me slowly as well. It makes me feel like I shouldn't even bother coming to a complete stop for them. But then on the weekends, I'd notice the orthodox Jewish families of 10 walking down the street single file horizontally, completely blocking the roads, and being completely oblivious and uncaring to any traffic in the road that's trying to pass them. So it just goes to show that all cultures have their own meshugas.

Thats funny, you should rev up your engine...or move forward and brake to scare the living daylights out of them! :)

Muslims block up the streets and hold up miles of traffic while their kids get in the car in the middle of the main road.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 03:53:14 PM »
The blacks in Australia are not Negroids. They are Australoids. It is a separate race.

Does this really matter?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 06:18:34 PM »
Re:  "Australoid Aboriginals"

Please post some photos of their children with blonde hair.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 06:29:41 PM »
Re:  "Australoid Aboriginals"

Please post some photos of their children with blonde hair.

:laugh: