Author Topic: Had an mmm hmm experiene today  (Read 7830 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Had an mmm hmm experiene today
« on: June 17, 2007, 06:08:32 PM »
I was at a mall in northern NJ and part of an affluent neighborhood with my brother who was returning sneakers at Footlocker.

The cashier there, who just happened to be black..(and you guys all know me, I love black people)..couldn't figure out how to do the returns properly.  You know to return stuff takes 10 minutes or less.  And so she goes to another co-worker in the store, who also happened to black (mm hmm) and he couldnt' figure it out.  Then she called her manager (which might have been her uncle and therefore, happened to be black) and they chatted for a good 10 minutes..and HE couldnt' figure it out.  My brother went around and figured it out... Took about 45 minutes...and unfortunately, they wouldn't grant him the exchange of the second pair of sneakers for the full price becuase they didn't know how to figure out how to include the NY tax on the sale for the return...

Now my brother has to go to a foot locker in Manhattan to deal with this..I told him that if he was worried about finding parking that driving around and finding and doing the return there would have been faster than doing it in this store with those lazy dumb people.

So sad too bad...mmm hmmm.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:10:56 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Re: Had an mmm hmm experiene today
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:11:06 PM »
Was it monmouth mall?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 06:11:29 PM »
Was it monmouth mall?

Northern NJ..not central.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 06:11:49 PM »
You should have thrown some mayonaisse covered french fries at them.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 06:12:33 PM »
How stupid can you get!?! I thought all those technical cash registers were brought in to save people like that the trouble, yet they can't even use those.

I had a very bad encounter with some jamaican teenagers today. One of the girls threw their coke can on the bus floor and it splattered on me, i gave her a cross stare and she said "lick it off the floor why dontcha....." then jumped off the bus with her "crew", playing loud rap music on their phones.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 06:16:16 PM »
You should have thrown some mayonaisse covered french fries at them.

No..but the point i'm trying to make is that if they were hired based on discrimination for being black...well, it's just sad...people should be taught how to do their jobs properly and implement it...just annoying that she couldn't just use common sense that when someone returns something you just adjust the override function on the register and return what the person paid for...I mean...duh!  It woudl ahve been nice to be forceful on them, but you know me...i'm too nice...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 06:17:22 PM »
How stupid can you get!?! I thought all those technical cash registers were brought in to save people like that the trouble, yet they can't even use those.

I had a very bad encounter with some jamaican teenagers today. One of the girls threw their coke can on the bus floor and it splattered on me, i gave her a cross stare and she said "lick it off the floor why dontcha....." then jumped off the bus with her "crew", playing loud rap music on their phones.

grrrrrrrr

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 06:18:49 PM »
 :D I find things like that extremely annoying and would have left after 5 minutes!

It does take common sense and such experiences should not happen when serving customers, might as well just  tell all the customers to "go away because we can't be bothered!"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 06:20:25 PM »
:D I find things like that extremely annoying and would have left after 5 minutes!

It does take common sense and such experiences should not happen when serving customers, might as well just  tell all the customers to "go away because we can't be bothered!"

that's what they were attempting..they only know how to collect money...but not return it.. :(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »
Well when I see a nigge$ and I need something which requires human level abilities, I just look for the nearest human.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 07:39:23 PM »
Blacks are extremely rude and arrogant. They never hire non-Blacks when they become managers through affirmative action and are always rude to customers and non-Blacks. These savages are the most racists people in America. Danny, if a black person were returning sneakers and you or your brother were the cashiers who couldn't do the return they'd insult and try to humiliate you. I own several businesses and property and I will never hire Blacks or Muslims or rent my apartments to them. If all humans in America would just boycott Blacks completely by not hiring them, not doing business with them, not watch movies when they're actors or watch sports games when they're athletes the tyrannical federal government would be powerless to protect them. What can they do to 190 million Whites who segregate themselves? Then these savages would leave America on their own.

I think people like those workers should be better trained and not to judge others by color alone..but by character.  It's a culture and media issue that makes many black americans feel entitled to everything.

But to be honest, those two workers were not rude to us..they were just really really dumb!  They were never rude...Just really really really slow...slower than anyone should be.

As far as owning property and being a manager of a store...I would hire not based on color and the need for "diversity". I would hire the most qualified respectful person that won't ask for an arm and a leg for a salary to work for me irregardless of color, religion, or sexual orientation...so what does that most likely mean?  Probably that whomever I hire, I will be getting what i pay for.  And if it wasn't goign to go against me, most likely a lot of my workers will be white because there are a lot more white americans who are respectful and hard working versus the number black americans.  But if i did come across a black american who was excellent, of course I would hire him/her.

The same goes with owned property.  If they were clean, quiet, educated, were going to raise the value of my building by living there and not be late on payments..heck, i would let them irregardless of color, religion, or sexual orientation...but chances are it will most likely be a white american than a black american. But if that black american is an excellent tenant, heck, I would gladly have him/her as a customer!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 11:29:53 PM »

This is typical revolting, jungle animal, canibal, sub-human behavior. Anyone assaulting a jewess should be lynched!
I don't think Sarah is Jewish but I agree with your description of this kind of behavior and that no one should treat her that way.
She is too nice.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 12:22:45 AM »
Yeah shvartzas will be shvartzas wherever they may be. The only place they are trully at home is in the masai mara wildlife refugee in kenya.

newman

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 12:33:49 AM »

I don't think Sarah is Jewish but I agree with your description of this kind of behavior and that no one should treat her that way.
She is too nice.
[/quote]

That's a shame, had a mental picture of a nice-jewish-girl. :). oh, well... she's still nice.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 12:37:28 AM »
Yeah shvartzas will be shvartzas wherever they may be. The only place they are trully at home is in the masai mara wildlife refugee in kenya.
Even there they would be disruptive to the animals.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 12:41:57 AM »
That is true. I happened to see a video on tv of how cheetahs hunt and they are far more intelligent than any shvartza. They protect their young and have normal family lives. The same can't be said about our shvartzas. Cheetahs get their own food, shvartzas need whitey to deliver their welfare checks.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 12:51:29 AM »
Lets remember that for animals, mating season is only a portion of the year, for shvartzas, every day is mating season.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 01:07:25 AM »
Has anyone ever noticed that a lot of blacks will deliberately walk slowly in front of your car or in front of you? And it's obvious that it's completely on purpose - just to make you wait on them.

Or when you are walking down the street, they will try to walk in your path and try to make you move over? Or worse, they'll take up the entire sidewalk by walking next to each other and not let white people through. It's completely asinine.

I think it has something to do with needing to be in control while being rude at the same time.

Does anyone else ever see this behavior?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 01:10:08 AM »
I always notive this. Only stupid people like shvartzas think it is an accomplishment to make cars wait for them. I also see some of the illegals doing the same.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 01:22:35 AM »
Has anyone ever noticed that a lot of blacks will deliberately walk slowly in front of your car or in front of you? And it's obvious that it's completely on purpose - just to make you wait on them.

Or when you are walking down the street, they will try to walk in your path and try to make you move over? Or worse, they'll take up the entire sidewalk by walking next to each other and not let white people through. It's completely asinine.

I think it has something to do with needing to be in control while being rude at the same time.

Abbos (indidginous blacks) in Aus do a similar thing. They just walk across the road whenever they like. They don't look or wait for no cars, they just stroll straight across a main road with heaps of cars doing 40 mph or more and everyone has to slam the brakes on. They always have an insolent look on their face when they do it as if to say "screw you, whitey I aint waiting for you, it's my country--- you get outa my way".

Being stone-age, they havn't worked out that getting hit by 3000 lbs of car at 40 mph won't do 'em much good!

1) What are the Abbos like?  Here in America, we're told that they're wonderful, peaceful people that respect the land, etc. 

2) What do you think of Steve Irwin?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 01:34:57 AM »

I notice this mostly in Newark, NJ and predominantly black cities also known as the "hoods" or "ghetto"...I sometimes think they are doing that so that if you run them over by accident they can sue you and makes lots of money off that lawsuit.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 02:06:03 AM »

Abbos (indidginous blacks) in Aus do a similar thing. They just walk across the road whenever they like. They don't look or wait for no cars, they just stroll straight across a main road with heaps of cars doing 40 mph or more and everyone has to slam the brakes on. They always have an insolent look on their face when they do it as if to say "screw you, whitey I aint waiting for you, it's my country--- you get outa my way".

Being stone-age, they havn't worked out that getting hit by 3000 lbs of car at 40 mph won't do 'em much good!

1) What are the Abbos like?  Here in America, we're told that they're wonderful, peaceful people that respect the land, etc. 

2) What do you think of Steve Irwin?

First, Steve Irwin was a nice guy....a bit over the top sometimes,but a nice bloke.

Abbos???? Sounds like what you're hearing over there is more of the stupid noble savage myth that is being drumned into white westerners at a rate of knotts. They are stone-age, lazy, and either drunk on cheap booze (or metho) or whacked off their brains from sniffing gasoline or paint. When they are given public housing, they rip up the floor boards for firewood. if they want to take a dump they do it in the yard not the bathroom. Some of them live on reservations where young girls are regularly raped from the age of three. Had a case in the papers recently where a 19 yo abbo buck held a 4yo girls head underwater while he sodomised her......she drowned.....Got the picture?

Yes.  It is my belief that Steve Irwin was one of the most beloved people ever to have lived.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 02:09:37 AM »
Newman.  You don't run a skate shop in Cairns do you?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 02:31:38 AM »

NO.........Why?

I met a guy, Paul Newman (not the actor) when I was in Cairns in 1997.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007, 04:47:43 AM »

NO.........Why?

I met a guy, Paul Newman (not the actor) when I was in Cairns in 1997.

and you never met any abbos?

I saw a few.