Poll

What is everyone's profession or hopeful future profession?

Doctor/Dentist/Healthcare practitioner/predoc/predental
5 (17.9%)
Lawyer/law student/pre law
3 (10.7%)
Teacher/Professor
2 (7.1%)
Policeman/Fireman
4 (14.3%)
Rabbi/Rabbinical student/Priest etc
1 (3.6%)
Business/Banker/Investor/Real Estate etc
1 (3.6%)
Privately owned small business that does not apply to any of the above
2 (7.1%)
Secretary/Office Manager
0 (0%)
Jobless, not sure what I want to do yet
1 (3.6%)
Fulltime Mother
1 (3.6%)
Work for McDonalds
0 (0%)
Beggar
0 (0%)
None of the above
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is everyone's profession or hopeful future profession?  (Read 7838 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
 ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: What is everyone's profession or hopeful future profession?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 07:58:43 PM »
Civil Engineer.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »
This fall I'm going to start law school and I'm going to be focusing on either business and commercial law, or intellectual property patent law.  Then I'm going to work a bit in the U.S. and hopefully make aliyah later and work in Israel.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 08:03:46 PM »
Ive been offered summer positions at Columbia U. but was a very leftist topic, which involved helping "P@lastinians" I also might intern at the ACLU next year, Im not sure if its worth sacrificing what I believe in, to advandce in my career, and for my resume. IM confused, any1 have thoughts about this?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 08:06:42 PM »
I'd like to be a Rabbi but that most likely won't work out.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 08:07:25 PM »
You left out "Panhandling, screaching subway pooper." How da bro's gonna fill in da survey? MMM HMMM

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 08:09:53 PM »
Dominater, Columbia is a very left wing pro fakestinian place.  My cousin, who is an honors student applied there, and they gave him all kinds of nonsense about these fakestinians. 

A few months ago, Jim Gilchrist, head of the Minutemen was due to speak at Columbia, but couldn't because a bunch of moosies and pro illegal alien groups stormed the stage and put up a huge banner saying "no human being is illegal."  From what I've heard, the kids involved only got a slap on the wrist.  But you should ask them about that and see what they say. 

The ACLU is an America hating, terrorist, criminal and pedophile loving communist organization.  But then again it might be fun to get in their face about all this at your interview.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »
Ive been offered summer positions at Columbia U. but was a very leftist topic, which involved helping "P@lastinians" I also might intern at the ACLU next year, Im not sure if its worth sacrificing what I believe in, to advandce in my career, and for my resume. IM confused, any1 have thoughts about this?

Wow, it would be very difficult for me to do something like that.  It sounds like a good gig career wise, and I think that if it would significantly help your career, you should do it.  Nonetheless, if I were you and I could find an alternative that would better align with your beliefs but would be slightly less beneficial to your career, I would take it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 08:14:27 PM »
career-men are pansies. anyone who takes a job to help Palestinians or ACLU is a loser. period.

I'd rather be homeless than take that sort of job.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 08:20:35 PM »
Dominater, Columbia is a very left wing pro fakestinian place.  My cousin, who is an honors student applied there, and they gave him all kinds of nonsense about these fakestinians. 

A few months ago, Jim Gilchrist, head of the Minutemen was due to speak at Columbia, but couldn't because a bunch of moosies and pro illegal alien groups stormed the stage and put up a huge banner saying "no human being is illegal."  From what I've heard, the kids involved only got a slap on the wrist.  But you should ask them about that and see what they say. 

The ACLU is an America hating, terrorist, criminal and pedophile loving communist organization.  But then again it might be fun to get in their face about all this at your interview.

The fact that Columbia University is a left wing place shouldn't be a reason to not attend or work there.  The fact that the job involves helping Fakestinians or ACLU (Anti-Christian Liberal Union) should be.  Pretty much every major University in the U.S. is liberal but that's just an aspect of life that we have to deal with.  When it comes to your education, there are more important things than whether the school is aligned with your political beliefs.  By the way, pretty much every major public and private University does some sort of thing to help Fakestinians.  That's just the status quo.  If I could get into Columbia University School of Law, you bet I would do it.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 08:43:26 PM »
I'm not saying not to go to the University (although personally I probably couldn't stand a place like that)...but doing a job that involves actively helping these organizations is gross.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 09:01:53 PM »

My cousin went to Columbia for engineering and is now an electrical engineer in the city. I don't know if he took any social science course that spoke about the fakestinians. He's extremely knowledgable and he's even more fed up with Americans for Peace Now even moreso than me. We both grew up in a very liberal peacenick family.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 09:02:38 PM »
I'm a speech-language teacher in a middle school in the south Bronx.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 09:17:25 PM »
Baruch Hashem I am self employed, work from home, and build websites and sell things online. Not rich yet but can sleep late, work a few hours per day, train martial arts and hang out at cafe's (and read JTF!).
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And now also that I have started studying Torah, will do this too!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 09:17:37 PM »
Dom, you should not compromise your principals for a job, if you keep doing that pretty soon you wont have any principals to compromise
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 09:35:47 PM »

So is this internship going to teach you how to most effectively block bulldozers with your body? ;)

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 10:13:07 PM »
IM not finished high school yet, but was offered a full scholarship for a summer program on human rights in Columbia. It also includes a research program, that would let me Intern for a congressman or senator, and reserach for them, which is also available to me if I go to this summer program. After that I can have an Internship with the ACLU, just opening mail and stuff. I told a friend of mine about this. He told me he wanted to vomit, and said I also should vomit all over the ACLU's fliers.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 10:15:53 PM »

So is this internship going to teach you how to most effectively block bulldozers with your body? ;)
Maybe it will. Maybe I will block Israeli bulldozers, that are bulldozing jewish settlements with these suicidal govt's. The only benefit from this, is a great addition to my resume, when im trying to get into college.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 10:29:28 PM »

Maybe it will. Maybe I will block Israeli bulldozers, that are bulldozing jewish settlements with these suicidal govt's. The only benefit from this, is a great addition to my resume, when im trying to get into college.

Dominator, at least get a BA or BS and if you are capable go onto higher education..a smart Kahanist is a helpful Kahanist..same thing goes for a rich Kahanist :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 12:21:09 AM »
I recently graduated Medical School and soon will enter into Residency(Pediatrics-Medicine).
As of now I can only afford to make small contributions ($20-30) but G-d willing in the future it will be a lot more.  :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 12:26:12 AM »
I recently graduated Medical School and soon will enter into Residency(Pediatrics-Medicine).
As of now I can only afford to make small contributions ($20-30) but G-d willing in the future it will be a lot more.  :)

my dad is a pediatrician...:) Today pediatric medical practice has changed big time. Good luck.

Offline australianzionist

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 07:53:12 AM »
investment banker

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 09:15:36 AM »

my dad is a pediatrician...:) Today pediatric medical practice has changed big time. Good luck.
[/quote]

Thanks Dannycookies! where are you from?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 09:40:45 AM »

Just be sure you don't become the next Rachel Corrie. The IDF has changed its policies since that incident and are a lot more careful to stop the bulldozers when they see people in front of them. But I would guess they probably only do this for those doing for the sake of the fakestinians, but would probably run those right over for those who do it for the Jews.

Allen-T

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 10:02:54 AM »

Can we forcibly take [and document the snatching] each and every "no human being is illegal" sign than invade every other country with deadly force waving those signs? I think all of us righteous people should band together and invade Mexico, kill or expell every Mexican and take it over. Then all the Mexicans, liberals,miggers, etc. can have this place.