Author Topic: 37yo single mom with 15 children: "sombody needs to pay for all my children"  (Read 3544 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Calling this one an animal is offensive to animals which act more civilized than her.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What exactly criminal is she doing? Having children? And why such communist actions being offered, these are her children and her problem. You want to give the government more power? If she (or those who want to help her) feed them its their problem. Again sent to prison for what?

http://machonshilo.org/en/eng/list-ask-the-rav/31-general/109-neuter

Can I neuter my dog?

Answer

I am afraid I know of no heter to neuter your dog.   This issur is explicit in the Tora (Vayikra 22:24), and includes
all animals as well as humans
, see Rambam MT, Issure Bi'a 16:7 (or 16:10 in Vilna edition). The punishment for so doing, in normal times, is malkuth (a lashing). Although dogs may seem to suffer when other dogs are in heat, this is the way of the world as HASHEM has created it. We cannot consider the normal behavior of dogs to be tzsa'ar ba'le hayim.
I thought this specifically applies to Jews. Or, do Jews believe it is a sin for Gentiles to have their animals neutered/spayed also?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I thought this specifically applies to Jews. Or, do Jews believe it is a sin for Gentiles to have their animals neutered/spayed also?
As far as I know it is a limitations applied only to Jews. In older times Jewish farmers used to buy Oxen (neutered bulls) from gentiles.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
She can have 1,000 kids as far as iam concerned, her and her kind ,and also all the white welfare queens. Let them get off their fat bottoms,and get some work done! NO welfare after 2nd child. Iam NOT going to pay taxes to to keep this lot.  >:(

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
You must show tolerance!  That kind of thinking is STORMFRONTish and looks bad to outsiders.  YOU SAID SO YOURSELF.

that was funny but this is much better
!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
!

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=r4t0iK51uac&feature=related

Fashizzle me Nizzle!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 01:15:17 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
!

ok...Axel. Rose
 Where is the outrage and concern for JTF?

Was that supposed to upset me, Abben?
You have to be kidding me.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think all dogs and cats that are people's personal pets should be neutered and spayed and breeders should be professionals that are relatively rare so that there are still pets available for people but that they are more valued and not treated like garbage like people do to dogs and cats now.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

I believe this is for all (Jew and gentile).
- About zelhar's point- that is something else. That is about mixing animals which Jews are forbidden. (don't know if gentiles) but either way they brought them after the fact. Just like someone can buy a dog that has been neutered, even though the neutering itself is forbidden.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:38:50 AM by Tag-MahirTzedek »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'm not obligated to follow the rules of a religion I don't follow Tag. If I had the resources all the stray and feral animals in this neighborhood would be getting spayed and neutered.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I believe this is for all (Jew and gentile).
- About zelhar's point- that is something else. That is about mixing animals which Jews are forbidden. (don't know if gentiles) but either way they brought them after the fact. Just like someone can buy a dog that has been neutered, even though the neutering itself is forbidden.

How is it for all?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm not obligated to follow the rules of a religion I don't follow Tag.

Axl asked me soo I told him what I believe the law is. (at least it seems to me by that response from the Rav). Maybe he's saying that a Jew cant do that to any human or animal, but I would guess from that response alone at least that it is forbidden for all. What you choose to do is your business but when I was asked by him, I responded what I believe to be the correct response. One can also ask either that Rav or someone else if it specifically applies to non-Jews or not to get a more specific answer.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am not sure I follow the logic. A Jew is not permitted to eat any nonkashrut thing but nobody extends that to all human beings.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am not sure I follow the logic. A Jew is not permitted to eat any nonkashrut thing but nobody extends that to all human beings.

(I am only guessing) but I think that Adam and all of creation was told to "be fruitful and multiply". If one neuters their dog they are messing with creation soo to speak. Perhaps if their are too many dogs nature will take care of it by its own processes without human intervention. Among other things.
  Either way this is only my guess and from that response alone I believe its forbidden. If anyone wants to "follow all opinions" and if the opinions of the Torah and Rav is important to them then they can ask a legit Rav and receive their answer. (For example a Noahide who accepts the Torah, but chooses to be a Noahide can ask a Rav if he/she is allowed in this situation to do that).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
So what would it fall under in the 7NL?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
If one lets their dog breed out of control and lets the puppies end up being killed in animal shelters, turned out on the streets, or sent to a cruel laboratory, then that is messing with nature and disrespecting God's creatures.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
This is the way she was raised to think about society.

No offense RubyStars, but you've been explaining away evil behavior on other posts as essentially a learned helplessness. This whoring black ape knows she's scum, knows she's evil, know her people have done nothing in history--she knows she deserves nothing. I guarantee you if she could press a button to undue the history of slavery and have prevented her "peoples" from going through the so-called suffering of slavery (yeah right) on the condition that she would be in Africa with her fellow Kings and Queens and what they would've developed since the 1500s, she would tremble at the thought of being in Africa, even having undone the so-called injustice of slavery.

While self-hating Whites are just as culpable--if not more culpable--for allowing apes like her to get so junglish, she's as guilty as Sin.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
No offense RubyStars, but you've been explaining away evil behavior on other posts as essentially a learned helplessness.
Where has she done that?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
No offense RubyStars, but you've been explaining away evil behavior on other posts as essentially a learned helplessness. This whoring black ape knows she's scum, knows she's evil, know her people have done nothing in history--she knows she deserves nothing. I guarantee you if she could press a button to undue the history of slavery and have prevented her "peoples" from going through the so-called suffering of slavery (yeah right) on the condition that she would be in Africa with her fellow Kings and Queens and what they would've developed since the 1500s, she would tremble at the thought of being in Africa, even having undone the so-called injustice of slavery.

While self-hating Whites are just as culpable--if not more culpable--for allowing apes like her to get so junglish, she's as guilty as Sin.

You're right that she likely understands that all that slavery stuff truly benefits her. Otherwise she'd be digging roots up with a stick in Africa or trying to avoid being raped while making her way to an open pit latrine.

I don't think I'm trying to in any way take the blame off of her for her actions, and I do think that she's guilty and responsible for her own failures.

When I post things like what I posted, it's to help people understand why someone like her would act the way she does. I think a lot of people think of black people in terms of tv black people, which tend to speak in more standard English, have a mother and a father, etc. A lot of people just don't realize how far removed from reality that image really is.

When I discuss the black mindset, I'm trying to inform people that black culture doesn't lead blacks to think in the same ways as other people do. They have a completely different culture. You might call it learned helplessness, that's a good term for it actually. However she could make the decision to help herself if she really wanted to. She has no desire or motivation to do that as long as other people take care of her though.

Black culture tells them that they are OWED everything that society can give them. They really and truly believe this is their right. When people don't give them everything they can, regardless of how much help they have given, then it is never seen as enough. You and I can see the logical flaws in this, and if they wanted to, so could they, but they would rather not fend for themselves.

White culture tends to put shame on being a parasite, whereas in black culture there is often no shame attached to that at all, and in fact they gain in the eyes of others if they can milk more from 'the system' because this is seen as their right and owed to them.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
No offense RubyStars, but you've been explaining away evil behavior on other posts as essentially a learned helplessness. This whoring black ape knows,,,know her people have done nothing in history...

A few little quibbles with your post.

This woman, and others like her have very high self esteem.  I think she honestly believes she's entitled to be supported by others, as her due because her ancestors were slaves.  If you asked her, she would tell you that she is where she is due to "institutionalized racism."  (Never mind the civil rights laws and affirmative action.)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
When I post things like what I posted, it's to help people understand why someone like her would act the way she does. I think a lot of people think of black people in terms of tv black people, which tend to speak in more standard English, have a mother and a father, etc. A lot of people just don't realize how far removed from reality that image really is.
Yes, absolutely. And keep in mind that blacks themselves will gladly point this out. The black community hated successful black sitcoms such as Family Matters and the Cosby Show because they accused these families as having been portrayed like "white families". In truth that was absolutely correct. The white and Jewish producers of these programs had to if they wanted to gain any kind of a white audience. White audiences, at that time, would not have tuned in every Friday night at eight to watch a half hour of pimp-slapping, home crack labs, and little girls getting knocked up by their own fathers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
A few little quibbles with your post.

This woman, and others like her have very high self esteem.  I think she honestly believes she's entitled to be supported by others, as her due because her ancestors were slaves.  If you asked her, she would tell you that she is where she is due to "institutionalized racism."  (Never mind the civil rights laws and affirmative action.)

Good point Lisa. You said it very well when you talk about her still having a high self esteem. She doesn't see her behavior as anything shameful, I think she would see it as righteous indignation (not that she would be able to pronounce that)  :::D.

Yes, absolutely. And keep in mind that blacks themselves will gladly point this out. The black community hated successful black sitcoms such as Family Matters and the Cosby Show because they accused these families as having been portrayed like "white families". In truth that was absolutely correct. The white and Jewish producers of these programs had to if they wanted to gain any kind of a white audience. White audiences, at that time, would not have tuned in every Friday night at eight to watch a half hour of pimp-slapping, home crack labs, and little girls getting knocked up by their own fathers.

I never did watch the Cosby show but I did watch Family Matters and thought it was a fairly good show. It's definitely not a portrayal of reality at all though and was used to tell white America a total lie about how black people really are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, you are right, these shows are basically taqqiyah for black culture. If black family life was remotely like how it was portrayed on Family Matters, schvartzes would not be half as nonfunctional as they are.