Author Topic: Now More Than Ever  (Read 2364 times)

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
Now More Than Ever
« on: December 09, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »
I live in a country run by Baboons. Obviously, I've developed hatred towards them like none other. I was brought up Christian but I don't know if I have the same religion as them, it ended when the churches are filled with [censored] and women preachers. I am no Jew. I have a few Muslim Friends that I keep telling they are praying to a false God. My God is the Jewish God. His name is Hashem. Call him what you like but he is still the Jewish God. I am an Englishman, born in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) but no longer live there. A once paradise now the worst place in the world. South Africa following suite. The USA and UK being taken out by [censored] also. Ha ha, now it's their turn. They are too concerned about fighting in other countries while their own goes down the tube. lol

I stand with the Jewish Nation, as they are the chosen people. The ones whose names should be in the book, not all as it seems that anyone can have their name written now. I'm talking about Gods' Law. Make sure you know whom your enemy is. I will fight against all who fight against Israel.

MeIAm

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Now More Than Ever
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 11:54:07 PM »
Welcome from Wales ! :dance: