Author Topic: 3 new Hebrew videos on Newt Gingrich (12/12/11) - with Gingrich interview clips  (Read 633 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

At the end of my explanation in Hebrew, you will see clips of Gingrich's original interview where he made his pro-Israel statements - in the first two videos. The third video is only me speaking in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

1. Newt Gingrich says there is no "Palestinian" people.

2. Newt Gingrich says the "peace" process is delusional.

3. Why Hayamin Haamiti now supports Newt Gingrich's Mideast positions.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Done.  :usa+israel:

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The Israeli Bolshevik news media has reported on Gingrich's latest pro-Israel remarks, as well as the hysterical reaction from the Nazi "Arab League" and the PLO and Hamas terrorists. Baruch Hashem this is giving some Israeli Jews a history lesson. I see many Israelis responding to the articles by stating that Gingrich is courageous and correct. Israelis are now being exposed to the idea that there is no "Palestinian" people and that the "peace" process is an illusion and a lie.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hopefully G-d is using this to wake up Israelis. Since no Jews outside of JTF and perhaps Debbie Schlussel are willing to state these truths, G-d is using a hypocritical phony Gentile politician to do so.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hopefully G-d is using this to wake up Israelis. Since no Jews outside of JTF and perhaps Debbie Schlussel are willing to state these truths, G-d is using a hypocritical phony Gentile politician to do so.

It's always interesting to me how God can use people who you wouldn't think He would use to do good things. Even evil people can serve God's purposes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You would hope that Gingrich doesn't bend backwards the other way when faced by people who disagree with him.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein