Author Topic: New study: Americans associate apes with blacks.  (Read 7105 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: New study: Americans associate apes with blacks.
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 02:06:58 PM »
Tasmanian aboriginal:

They are a little bit of a different group from the rest of humanity as evidenced by their skeletal features, but would still be considered to be Homo sapiens.

I do think that Tasmanians though were more primitive than other modern humans somehow, even though they had more modern features. They didn't even have fire, and even Homo erectus had fire.

I heard somehwere the Austro-Aboriginals had the lowest IQ of any Homo-Sapien.  I know that there are Sub-Saharan African Countries that have IQ's approaching 60.  I can't imagine there are groups with lower IQ's that that.

Brian

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »
But what has anthropology about a far away Island to do with the defence of Jewish Rights?
What's the problem with Tasmanian aboriginals????????????????????

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »
Tasmanian aboriginal:

They are a little bit of a different group from the rest of humanity as evidenced by their skeletal features, but would still be considered to be Homo sapiens.

I do think that Tasmanians though were more primitive than other modern humans somehow, even though they had more modern features. They didn't even have fire, and even Homo erectus had fire.

I heard somehwere the Austro-Aboriginals had the lowest IQ of any Homo-Sapien.  I know that there are Sub-Saharan African Countries that have IQ's approaching 60.  I can't imagine there are groups with lower IQ's that that.

Brian

If I remember correctly, the Australian aboriginals have an IQ of 60, while Pygmies have one of 52.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 02:25:11 PM »
No offense. But those who don't realize that these kind of post may harm Am Israel have an IQ of 30. And those who don't see that they at least bring a bad name to the forum are under 15 points
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 02:56:36 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 02:46:14 PM »
No offense. Nut those who don't realize that these kind of post may harm Am Israel have ab IQ of 30. And those who don't see that they at least bring a bad bane to the forum are under 15 points

The topic is about the results of a particular study. According to this study, people associate blacks with apes. We didn't order the study, we didn't conduct it. But the results make sense on purely visual grounds.

Yes, there is a visual resemblance, sorry.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »
Tasmanian aboriginal:

Brian

If I remember correctly, the Australian aboriginals have an IQ of 60, while Pygmies have one of 52.

Which pygmies are you refering to?  The Africans or the Negrito S.E. Asians?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 02:48:07 PM »
Tasmanian aboriginal:

Brian

Which pygmies are you refering to?  The Africans or the Negrito S.E. Asians?

African, I think. I might have bookmarked this article. Let me search.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 02:49:33 PM »
Newman, if we are going to attack blacks, let's attack the bad evil ones...and name each one of them specifically.  ANd let's denounce against the evil behavior of such people.

Apes and blacks and monkeys and blacks...it's inappropriate for a highly intelligent religious forum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 02:55:17 PM »
Here is one article.

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/2006%20PAID%20bk%20rev.pdf

sub-Saharan Africans (IQ 67) followed by the Australian
Aborigines (IQ 62). The lowest scoring are the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert together with the Pygmies of the Congo rain forests (IQ 54).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »
Here a list of countries with IQ's below 75.  Some of these countries have mixed races (Ex:Arab/Negro), so its tough to pinpoint where or which tribe has the lowest IQ.

Republic of the Congo   73
 Uganda   73
 Jamaica   72
 Kenya   72
 South Africa   72
 Sudan   72
 Tanzania   72
 Ghana   71
 Nigeria   67
 Guinea   66
 Zimbabwe   66
 Democratic Republic of the Congo   65
 Sierra Leone   64
 Ethiopia   63
 Equatorial Guinea   59

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 03:04:29 PM »
THIS STUDY IS AN INTOLERABLE INSULT TO THE INTELLIGENCE AND DIGNITY OF EVERY APE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

THE STUDY I LIKE BEST IS THE ONE WHICH PROVED THAT WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF GOING TO A BLACK DENTIST, BECAUSE THE THOUGHT OF HAVING BLACK FINGERS INSIDE THEIR MOUTHS MAKES THEM GAG AND VOMIT...APPARENTLY MOST WHITES INTERVIEWED CONSIDERED BLACK SKIN TO BE INNATELY "DIRTY".

THE MOST FRIGHTENING NEWS STORY WAS THE ONE WHERE THE VISITING SURGEON FROM KINSHASHA, ZAIRE, WAS ARRESTED WHILE PERFORMING A SIMPLE APPENDECTOMY ON A PATIENT, BECAUSE HE ATE THE APPENDIX AND THEN STARTED CUTTING OUT MORE LITTLE PIECES OF MEAT AND SKIN TO EAT FOR HIS DINNER!

Got a link to that story?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 03:04:34 PM »
Here is one article.

Aborigines (IQ 62). The lowest scoring are the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert together with the Pygmies of the Congo rain forests (IQ 54).

Here is one article.

Interesting.  Its weird that the Congo Pygmies have both the lowest IQ's and the shortest stature avg male of 4'11"  I know a lot of that has to do with malnutrition, but its still interesting.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 03:07:39 PM »
Here a list of countries with IQ's below 75. 

Ethiopia   63

I am surprised about Ethiopia. I always thought them to be reasonably intelligent.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 03:09:37 PM »
This is the kind of topic I can't stand up with. It really makes me sick reading such a thing in a site where the word ISRAEL is mentioned.
Why associating Jews or Judaism with such racist things? The 3 thousand years old suffering Jewish Nation has nothing to do with this nonsenses!!!!!!
Please, don't play Yidishkeit, it's not a game. Live Yiddishkeit, or leave it alone.
Find another game to play!!!!!

Raul, if you've lived with them your whole life, you would be singing a very different tune. Your ignorance is talking right now....

Aligning the Jewish cause with Black nationalism in the 50's and 60's was the worst move ever for Judaism.  It turned off many white gentiles, and it didnt help one itty bit in bridging the gap between Blacks and Jews.

We need to use this opportunity to show the world that we no longer espouse this.  That Judaism is not the friend of the black nationalist.  That black nationalists are anti-semitic to the core, and key to this is to NOT apologize for white racism against blacks.

Brian

Exactly. I can't for the life of me figure out why liberals Jews don't see that blacks don't like them.
What black politician has ever supported Israel?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 03:10:33 PM »
I bet there is an IQ difference between the Tutsi and the Hutu in Rwanda, which would explain the Hutu's murderous violence against the Tutsi. But I haven't seen any studies.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 03:12:31 PM »
Horselady, to be fair, I think that Bush also looks like a chimp.  ;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »

HAHAAHAHAHAH

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 03:18:32 PM »
BTW, Im offended that Erica hasnt chimed in with her two cents on this subject.  This thread is tailor-made for her input.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »

To be fair....

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 05:12:36 PM »

By white standards they'd be seen to be suffering mental retardation. However, it may not be fair to judge them by white standards when they live among their own and follow a more traditional way of life. In their own societies, their brains function how they should and they fit into the kind of life they were leading. It's only when we try to FORCE people to be modern, or try to put people who aren't really able to live a modern lifestyle into a modern society that they fail and fail utterly. What compounds the problem and causes hatred is when other types of people are guilted into treating these tribesmen as equal in every respect and even promoting them above the more intelligent people in "affirmative action" programs and "diversity" programs.

The lowered innate intelligence however is one reason why Africa was never developed until Europeans and Asians and even Arabs went there.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 08:43:19 PM »
Horselady,

The only photo you need to complete the collection is one of J. Fred Muggs, the chimpanzee who used to smoke cigarettes on TV!   ^-^

newman

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 03:59:00 AM »
Newman, if we are going to attack blacks, let's attack the bad evil ones...and name each one of them specifically.  ANd let's denounce against the evil behavior of such people.

Apes and blacks and monkeys and blacks...it's inappropriate for a highly intelligent religious forum.

Who's attacking blacks by simply reporting a study by a liberal college?  :(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2008, 04:27:46 AM »

Looking at the science here, this study lacks merit in my opinion.  It is simply a leftist ploy to portray whitey as racists.  And say that we 'have so much further to go' and other trite expressions about how whites should give blacks more handouts to feel less guilty about our "crimes" against them.  It looks like this was a study funded by University of Leftism.