Author Topic: Ron Paul showing his true colors  (Read 921 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Ron Paul showing his true colors
« on: December 17, 2011, 12:31:20 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ron-paul-on-michele-bachmann-she-hates-muslims/

Ron Paul on Michele Bachmann: ‘She Hates Muslims’
Posted on December 17, 2011 at 10:55am by  Madeleine Morgenstern Print »Email »
Comments (230)
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Friday. (NBC)
Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul took some strong digs at his fellow candidates Friday, saying Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann “hates Muslims” and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum doesn’t like “gay people and Muslims.”

Paul made his comments on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” when the host asked him for his take on the other GOP contenders in the field.

On Bachmann, the Texas congressman said: “She doesn’t like Muslims, she hates Muslims, she wants to go get them.”

“Wow, okay, that’s not good,” Leno said.

And Santorum?

“Gay people and Muslims,” Paul answered.

The rest of Paul’s evaluations were decidedly tamer. On Mitt Romney, Paul simply said, “He used to be governor of Massachusetts.”

When Leno pointed out his answer sounded like one Texas Gov. Rick Perry might give, Paul added: “Maybe that’s what he should stay as, being governor.”

On Newt Gingrich: “He should run for Speaker of the House again.”

On former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman: “He’s a good diplomat, he knows what diplomacy is all about

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ron Paul showing his true colors
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 12:42:33 PM »
He's also showing he's not a conservative by talking about being gay like there's nothing wrong with that lifestyle.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 12:52:43 PM »
He's also showing he's not a conservative by talking about being gay like there's nothing wrong with that lifestyle.

He's a libertarian (not that there is anything wrong with that) not a Conservative.  Unfortunately he mixes Jew hatred in with his Libertarianism.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »
Most libertarians are equivalent to liberals with the exception that they are true liberals (completely against authoritarians) but they are closer to anarchists than conservatives. Anyways, Libertarians although i'm sure believe they are meaning well, they assume the entire world is going to get together and hold hands as long as the Jews are dead, they fail to understand that materialism, selfishness, and those trying to exploit the system of libertarianism would never work in the real world.

I don't even call myself a republican or a democrat, just a constitutionalist but I would take Newt Gingrich over this fool any day.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 01:21:59 PM »
Most libertarians are equivalent to liberals with the exception that they are true liberals (completely against authoritarians) but they are closer to anarchists than conservatives. Anyways, Libertarians although i'm sure believe they are meaning well, they assume the entire world is going to get together and hold hands as long as the Jews are dead, they fail to understand that materialism, selfishness, and those trying to exploit the system of libertarianism would never work in the real world.

I don't even call myself a republican or a democrat, just a constitutionalist but I would take Newt Gingrich over this fool any day.

I dissagree here.  Many libertarians later become conservatives.  Ron Paul has hijacked and damaged libertarianism and made it something with a leftist world view of protecting Islam, homosexuality, and Abortion.

HOWEVER

Islam is as unlibertarian as an idiology can be
Abortion is involved killing a baby and infringing on his/her rights in the worst possible way

So current libertarianism is a FARCE!!!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 01:37:03 PM »

There is no reason that a libertarian has to be anti Jewish and most are not.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 01:37:57 PM »
I dissagree here.  Many libertarians later become conservatives.  Ron Paul has hijacked and damaged libertarianism and made it something with a leftist world view of protecting Islam, homosexuality, and Abortion.

HOWEVER

Islam is as unlibertarian as an idiology can be
Abortion is involved killing a baby and infringing on his/her rights in the worst possible way

So current libertarianism is a FARCE!!!!!

I agree and not all libertarians are pro abortion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 01:52:17 PM »

If the Jews were gone from the world (which will never happen, because God won't let it) then there would be another most hated people and they would be blamed for all the world's ills. It's human nature I suppose to blame someone or something else other than yourself for your own problems in life.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 02:38:07 PM »
As far as I am concerned libertarianism is anarchimsm. There are a few good people I know who are libertarians or lean that way but most of them are Nazis.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 03:27:39 PM »
Its interesting that when it comes to social and foregin policy issues, everything he says is LEFTIST!!!! Whether is Islam, Homosexuality, open borders, or anything else.  And yet all his commercials NEVER discuss EITHER his social or foreign policy matters because he knows it would show the voters that his is in fact a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I am convinced that Ron Paul is completely motivated by SABOTAGE and nothing else.  He is equivilant to having a troll on our forum... where he advertises himself falsely as inline with our ideology so that he can ultimately destroy us.... and he plans the same if and when he runs third party and ensures obama's re-election.

He is at this point in time, the most DANGEROUS kook on the planet.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »
As far as I am concerned libertarianism is anarchimsm. There are a few good people I know who are libertarians or lean that way but most of them are Nazis.

I used to attend meetings and I never saw any sign of Nazism.