Author Topic: I loved Bachman taking on Paul's stupidity in the debates tonight  (Read 979 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The main candidates were too scared to take him on, but Bachaman was great.  She got him against the wall and made him look like a dangerous kook. 

People were even Booing Paul.... it was great. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:33:57 PM by briann »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I loved Bachman taking on Paul's stupidity in the debates tonight
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 10:31:37 PM »
Right on!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 11:52:11 PM »
I can't wait to see this (I recorded it).  Any booing of Ron Paul makes me very happy. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 11:57:57 PM »
I can't wait to see this (I recorded it).  Any booing of Ron Paul makes me very happy. 

It was great.  Of course you can still hear the wacko Paulestinians in the audience going crazy for everything he says, but once you hear Paul discussing Iran, you could definitely see the crowd turning on him.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 12:30:40 AM »
The main candidates were too scared to take him on, but Bachaman was great.  She got him against the wall and made him look like a dangerous kook. 

People were even Booing Paul.... it was great. 

Agree, caught that part of the debate, and she really made him look like a fool.   Strongly challenged him and then left him bumbling like an idiot trying to explain his idiotic views.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 01:24:35 AM »
ROTFLMAO "Paulestinian"... gotta remember that one!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 05:09:45 PM »
Here is a nice picture from Rush's website.

and his commentary:
You know, Michele Bachmann made Ron Paul illustrate that he's wearing the tinfoil hat when it comes to American foreign policy. It was out there for everybody to see now.  She did a fabulous job.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 06:28:17 PM »
Now for some of the establishment Jew-denrat organizations to take on Ron Nazi Paul.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 06:35:40 PM »
Now for some of the establishment Jew-denrat organizations to take on Ron Nazi Paul.

well, a Jewish conservative group refused to invite him to a debate.  Thats a start.

Also, Rush had a Jewish caller show his disgust about Paul here:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/12/16/ron_paul_puts_on_the_tinfoil_hat

CALLER:  Thank you so much for taking my call.  Ron Paul is Obama on steroids when it comes to foreign policy and Iran.  He is absolutely lying through his teeth when he says that Israelis are not worried about Iran.  I have family there; I have cousins serving in the IDS.  They know through intelligence that Iran is very close to a nuclear weapon, and somebody ought to tell him that in Tehran there are billboards all over the place advertising Israel's destruction.

RUSH:  You don't...

CALLER:  The only person who is going to be --

RUSH:  You don't need to go to Iran to know that. All you need to do is listen to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.  He'll tell you that he's been saying so! Rick Santorum, I have to tell you, had a great way of putting this last night.  He said (paraphrased), "Look, these guys -- the mullahs, the Mahmoud Ahmadinejads, the theocracy there -- their belief is that theirs is a nation of martyrdom.  They believe their ultimate success is when they die for the cause!" It was countering Ron Paul and his argument that the Iranians are simply harmless people made dangerous by virtue of the way we exist, by virtue of the way we treat them, by virtue of the way we run around the world.

Ron Paul wants people to think if we were not us and there was a country in the world like America and we didn't live there, that we would all be on edge. (Ron Paul impression) "We'd beeee worried they're cooooming to take over our country or boooomb us or take our oooooil or whatever.  All America wants to do is go to waaaaar," and his whole point is that we brought all this on ourselves.  We brought 9/11 on.  9/11, we caused it.  You're right when you say he's Obama on steroids when it comes to foreign policy.  That is an excellent way to put it. Eileen, thanks much for the call.  I appreciate it.

END TRANSCRIPT
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 06:41:49 PM by briann »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »
I am talking about the likes of ADL, UJC, AIPAC, SPLC, Weaselthal Center, etc... you know all the proudly pro-Obama and anti-Republican ones. These organizations all hated Mike Huckabee but have nary a word to say about the little senile Nazi.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 06:54:28 PM »
I am talking about the likes of ADL, UJC, AIPAC, SPLC, Weaselthal Center, etc... you know all the proudly pro-Obama and anti-Republican ones. These organizations all hated Mike Huckabee but have nary a word to say about the little senile Nazi.

I hate to say it... the leftists will NEVER go after Paul.  They adore Paul, because his foreign policy is identical to theirs.  He refuses to Blame Islam,, and instead focuses all of his energy against the US and Israel. Paul specifically defended muslims and Islam last night.  If you watched it... he parroted the leftist foregin policy WORD FOR WORD.   I am telling you... it was as if Obama from 2008 snuck into the GOP debates.  It was all about the U.S. being evil warmongers and that Iran is only behaving the way it does, because we arent being sensitive enough.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 06:56:37 PM »
I'm sure that soon enough we will see the Arab Defense League and Schvartze Promotion Law Center issuing press releases denouncing Michele Bachmann, Rush Limbaugh, and Debbie Schlussel as "hate-mongering bigots" for going after Ron Paul.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 07:32:24 PM »
Does anyone have a clip of this?  I really wanted to backhand Perry and in that fat oafish collar he loves to wear  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 11:25:49 PM »
Perry may be a [censored] but he is not in the same category of Ron Odin Paul. The two do not compare. I'd much rather that Ron Nazi get the kurvaslapping.