Author Topic: Ron Nazi Paul: "U.S. Had No Business Fighting World War II"  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ron Nazi Paul: "U.S. Had No Business Fighting World War II"
« on: December 26, 2011, 03:40:05 PM »
Debbie Schlussel: Ron Paul Upset that the United States Fought the Nazis

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/45518/ex-ron-paul-aide-to-schlussel-he-hates-israel-forbade-sympathy-for-911-victims-hated-support-for-us-military-upset-we-fought-nazis/

What a dedicated American patriot Nazi Paul is. The comments of one of his former top staffers are quite damning.

For example, he strenuously does not believe the United States had any business getting involved in fighting Hitler in WWII.  He expressed to me countless times, that “saving the Jews,” was absolutely none of our business.  When pressed, he often times brings up conspiracy theories like FDR knew about the attacks of Pearl Harbor weeks before hand, or that WWII was just “blowback,” for Woodrow Wilson’s foreign policy errors, and such.

Axl Rose

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ron Nazi Paul: "U.S. Had No Business Fighting World War II"
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 04:25:07 PM »
One has to be blind to think Ron Paul is a half decent politician. I am very disappointed from conservative who call themselves pro-Israel who don't see or pretend to not see Ron Paul for what he is.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »
One has to be blind to think Ron Paul is a half decent politician. I am very disappointed from conservative who call themselves pro-Israel who don't see or pretend to not see Ron Paul for what he is.

Some of it is outa stupidity/ignorance, but some of it is out of not wanting to 'rock the boat' because they dont want the libertarians to switch their support to Obama once Paul is officially out of the running.

I will have to put Glen Beck in the first category (Which I used to be in myself).  I am still appalled that Beck hasnt put 2 and 2 together here.  I will say that Beck has done an amazing job raising awareness of Israel, but his complete ignorance of continuing in giving Paul a forum on his show in the name of libertarianism is really just outa plain stupidity.

I just cant wait till the primaries are over.  I am so sick of Paul.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 05:40:48 PM »
Some of it is outa stupidity/ignorance, but some of it is out of not wanting to 'rock the boat' because they dont want the libertarians to switch their support to Obama once Paul is officially out of the running.

I will have to put Glen Beck in the first category (Which I used to be in myself).  I am still appalled that Beck hasnt put 2 and 2 together here.  I will say that Beck has done an amazing job raising awareness of Israel, but his complete ignorance of continuing in giving Paul a forum on his show in the name of libertarianism is really just outa plain stupidity.

I just cant wait till the primaries are over.  I am so sick of Paul.
You are exactly right about the Paulestinians really being Ozombies. Glenn Beck is a useful idiot too.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 07:41:48 PM »
I just blogged about it and linked to Debbie's post.  I also included some other links. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 07:42:46 PM »
Ron Nazi Paul is little more than a cachectic version of Fag Buchanus.