Author Topic: Secular skinheads: Death to the Haredim, put them in gas chambers like in the  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Those skineheads need to be killed and/or deported back to their motherland of russia along with their prostitute women.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
They're Israeli kikes, not Russians. It's very popular among seculars to say such things, just yesterday a secular "Jewish" radio host said that Haredim should be put on trains

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They should be beaten to death!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
My guess is that it is some of both, Bolshevik kapos and their Gentile Russian Pedofront hired goons.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just looked at the video and had the article translated and I agree this is a disgrace. If Jews did this to Jews is flies in the face of all civility. Why is the Prime Minister allowing this kind of hatred to spread? Why is he doing nothing?

In reading the translation it seems that Hebrew had no word for Grafitti as the translator consistently translated the word as 'Addresses'...

For example:

כתובות הקוראות להרוג את החרדים וכן צלבי קרס רוססו על בתי חרדים ברובע ג'.

Addresses calling kill the Orthodox and swastikas were painted on houses anxious third quarter. In addition to the ultra-Orthodox was sprayed address as she wishes "Merry Christmas". Orthodox resident: "I have no words, it's a shock that a Jew will draw the Nazi swastika. Then they will want to realize the threats?"

The rift between secular and Orthodox in the country is deepening, and now it seems that the incitement of extremists on both sides of the divide, have aroused mutual hatred cases.

Ashdod, neighborly relations between secular and Orthodox smooth sailing, began in recent months Lhtrie becoming ultra-Orthodox-interest on the city. Extremist groups have decided to go one step further and began to spray graffiti against the Orthodox. Most addresses are removed immediately by the staff of the Municipality of Ashdod, and did not come to light. Address the nature of these appeared recently started to receive anti-Semitic racist tinge.

Operation Horev Street G. district recently sprayed swastikas on a house. Also sprayed Haredim addresses wishing "Merry Christmas" and the word "sex". This houses all populated by Orthodox Jews.

When I checked the Hebrew word which was used it was 'הכתובות'. My rusty Hebrew would pronounce that 'HaKatubot' which seems to be the same root word as 'Ketubah' which is the marriage license... I guess I have a lot to learn about modern Hebrew... I just checked google translate and it seems 'sign' is 'siman' and 'address' is 'Ketubot'.... Hmmm..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I think it would be the writing
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That's as bad as a post I saw by someone on this forum one time that was attacking the right to live of European Jewry in the modern age. Now that was some scary stuff. Hopefully that person got their head examined.