Author Topic: Could US Troops in Israel Be A Trojan Horse Scenario?  (Read 4948 times)

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
Could US Troops in Israel Be A Trojan Horse Scenario?
« on: January 07, 2012, 05:44:25 AM »
Various sources have been reporting today that there is going to be a joint US/Israel war games event going on in the very near future. Supposedly upwards of 9000 US troops are to be stationed in Israel while they test incoming missile destruction and other scenarios. The question is, why would Obama who has an obvious hatred for Israel want to conduct joint exercises with Israel? What purpose would it serve. There are several scenarios:

1. It is in preparation for an attack on Iran where Israel and the US will both operate in sync to accomplish the destruction of the nuclear enrichment plants in Iran.

2. It is a genuine joint exercise to show military strength.

3. It is a back door of sorts for Obama to get Israel's military capability as well as nuclear count so as to pass the information on to his Muslim keepers and/or the United Nations.

4. He will want to leave the soldiers, weapons and the aircraft carrier task force near Israel so as to be able to say something like, "okay, now make peace with the Philistinians or we will force you to make peace.

5. He wants the troops there because he knows of an impending Islamic nation's attack on Israel and he wants the Muslims to win the war.

If you are a praying man or woman might I suggest that we start praying right away that G-d will foil any malevolent plans that Chancellor Obama and his Muslim cohorts might have in mind for Israel. Lets face it, Obama is pond scum and he's already admitted in his book that if things get bad he'll side with the Muslims. Why? Because he is a Muslim. Let's hope that Israel knows what is going on and that they have a few tricks up their sleeve for old Chancellor Obama should he be disingenuousness about protecting Israel.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Could US Troops in Israel Be A Trojan Horse Scenario?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 06:33:15 AM »
Sounds like a good spot to start a nice regional conflict... I don't see this being a good thing for Israel... This could be the crisis that our sitting president is looking for that will keep him in office... Iran blinded by it's own stupidity might react by doing some destructive things such as blocking the water way attempting to stop the flow of oil... America would have no choice but to react... Iran however seems to have backed down a bit for now... I think they are going to sit tight and let America and Israel play for now... This president doesn't have the smarts for games like this on a good day... He should really keep his mind on things closer to home.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 09:52:23 PM »
A powerful ally is just another name for MASTER!

Israel should have faith in Hashem, and not in the nations of the world.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 10:15:56 PM »
As I stated in a previous thread I am very concerned about this situation.

Today at the Shabbat Table with my Rabbi I brought this up because I am concerned it could be a long term 'engagement' which could become an 'occupation' at some time in the future.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 06:07:54 AM »
ugh 70A.D. again. I swear If there is a another exile in my lifetime I will seriously reconsider my religion.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 02:00:04 PM »
ugh 70A.D. again. I swear If there is a another exile in my lifetime I will seriously reconsider my religion.

?

So you will blame God for our mistakes?

Or you think being a buddhist or something is better (lol)?  Weird comment.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 03:48:57 PM »
If there is another exile, G-d forbid, it will be entirely Israel's fault for allowing/causing it to happen by her self-hatred.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »
?

So you will blame G-d for our mistakes?

Or you think being a buddhist or something is better (lol)?  Weird comment.

Im half serious lol. But I mean really? a third exile? There is a saying, "fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." There is also a principal know in Judaism called chazaka or what they say in America third times a charm. ;D

If we don't clean up our act for another 2000 years, don't you think this "waiting game" becomes a little ridiculous. There will always be "bad" Jews.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 10:30:12 PM »
Im half serious lol. But I mean really? a third exile? There is a saying, "fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." There is also a principal know in Judaism called chazaka or what they say in America third times a charm. ;D

If we don't clean up our act for another 2000 years, don't you think this "waiting game" becomes a little ridiculous. There will always be "bad" Jews.

That's one reason why I think its more about bad strategy than bad Jews.  And its a more pervasive cultural philosophical problem than an issue of too many individual Jews that are doing wrong.  Most of those 200 years were spent focused on anything but resettlement of our homeland

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 12:17:41 AM »
What about the majority of Israelis today that are perpetually afraid of "what the world will think" or "violating the Arabs' human rights"? Aren't they the biggest part of the problem?