Author Topic: Poll taken day after NH primary shows Romney only 2% ahead of Gingrich  (Read 702 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I would be so happy to see that Massachusetts leftist phony beaten by Newt Gingrich in South Carolina after everyone has already assumed the nomination race is over. I hate Romney, I hate the Wall Street multinational billionaire vultures, and I hate the traitor Republican establishment.

Unfortunately, this is only one poll taken by someone who is a longtime friend of Gingrich. But I still hope it turns out to be true.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/01/12/romney_holds_narrow_lead_over_gingrich_in_sc_112744.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Poll taken day after NH primary shows Romney only 2% ahead of Gingrich
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 02:08:57 AM »
What a dog race this is turning out to be...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 02:11:26 AM »
בס''ד

I would be so happy to see that Massachusetts leftist phony beaten by Newt Gingrich in South Carolina after everyone has already assumed the nomination race is over. I hate Romney, I hate the Wall Street multinational billionaire vultures, and I hate the traitor Republican establishment.

Unfortunately, this is only one poll taken by someone who is a longtime friend of Gingrich. But I still hope it turns out to be true.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/01/12/romney_holds_narrow_lead_over_gingrich_in_sc_112744.html

Its seems to contradict other polls.  But I wouldnt be surprised if Romney loses some steam.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 02:13:42 AM »
בס''ד

I hope it reflects the true reality. I want to see Newt make a comeback.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 02:31:46 AM »
בס''ד

I hope this is true, too.  

Chaim, I'm glad to hear you say that you hate the Wall Street vultures, too.  Because I fear that if I express that feeling, then people will take me for a Leftist, which I am most assuredly not.  However, coming from you, it proves that you can feel this way about them (the Wall Street vultures) and not have accusers come at you here.  I'm a died-in-the-wool Capitalist, no doubt about it.  I believe in free enterprise and making a profit.  However, what Wall Street did to this country, particularly with the Credit Default Swaps, was an abomination, and they put this country into a hole where we will remain for a long time.

One can certainly be a Conservative and hold Conservative values, but, at the same time, believe that unchecked Greed is evil.  Ruining the lives of others to make a buck is not consistent with being a good person and a good and moral Jew.  

When Romney was with Bain Capital, I believe that he increased his own wealth by destroying other people's when it really wasn't necessary.  He's a very slick character.  He's too slick for me.  And Gingrich is pointing this out now.  A PAC for Newt is now running a 28-minute commerical in South Carolina where it tells the truth about Romney.  I think it will be very effective.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 10:13:20 AM »
At least it is a good news. Hope it turns in to reality in the long run.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 10:31:55 AM »
I'm concerned that if Romney does become president that not only will he make bad decisions as president, but his cult will gain more popularity and more families will be divided.

There was a guy around here whose daughter was marrying a Mormon. The daughter expected her dad to pay for the wedding, but he wasn't allowed to attend. This effectively cut the dad out of one of the most important events in his daughter's life. I felt she was incredibly selfish for doing this.

Also if you're part of that so-called "church" and grow up in it with your family as Mormons, then you leave it, the relationship with family can be really strained or broken and if you live in a place like Utah you can be shunned by your whole community. It's really sad.

I don't want that cult to spread.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 12:47:36 PM »
I'm concerned that if Romney does become president that not only will he make bad decisions as president, but his cult will gain more popularity and more families will be divided.

There was a guy around here whose daughter was marrying a Mormon. The daughter expected her dad to pay for the wedding, but he wasn't allowed to attend. This effectively cut the dad out of one of the most important events in his daughter's life. I felt she was incredibly selfish for doing this.

Also if you're part of that so-called "church" and grow up in it with your family as Mormons, then you leave it, the relationship with family can be really strained or broken and if you live in a place like Utah you can be shunned by your whole community. It's really sad.

Wow, I wasnt aware of the Dad not being allowed to attend.  Is this typical?  I just went to a wedding, and the groom said his parents couldnt come for religious reasons... I wonder if they were mormon.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 07:56:13 AM »
I think it's typical. Mormons getting married means the woman is being bound to the man as one of his goddess wives (aka eternal breeder).

I found this which also gives interesting information.
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/arizonaliving/articles/2010/03/28/20100328mormonwedding0328.html

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 11:49:46 AM »
It wasn't Wall st vultures that ruined the economy.  It was the Government and Federal reserve that created the housing bubble and artificially low interest rates. 

Having said that, I don't like today's Wall st vultures and the reason is that the business is commoditized and encourages politicians rather than the jewish sweatshop guys of yesteryear.  Mitt Romney fits that bill.  He is not a smart guy but like most politicians is very methodical and has an an answer for everything prepared.  Like a true corporate politician, he does not deviate from his standard answers and that is why he will not slip up.  On the other hand, Gingrich is smart, can think outside the box and because he behaves like a human being (rather than a robot), he has skeletons and will slip up

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 12:46:43 PM »

Glad I didn't move to Utah.  :dance:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »

I have Mormon in laws and when their daughter got married her grandmother was not allowed to attend because non Mormons are not allowed in the Mormon temple.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 08:00:03 PM »
בס''ד

I read that Sheldon Adelson gave Newt $5 million for his campaign.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.