Author Topic: The Shame of the Anne Frank House Foundation  (Read 1452 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Shame of the Anne Frank House Foundation
« on: January 19, 2012, 12:40:57 AM »
This story is just typical for what we call Jewish establishment. The Anne Frank House society is a society which was set up to maintain the house and the history of the Diary of Anne Franke. But over the years the society has decided to de-judaize her and portray the story as one of bigotry and intolerance rather than the true story of unbridled Jew hatred. Here is a story from Arutz Sheva which makes my stomach turn considering what Anne Frank went through for the simple reason that she was born Jewish.

Imagine the outrage among the 'African American' community if they made the movie Roots where non of the slaves were black. They should re-make 'Roots' as a story of intolerance rather than the story of human bondage. It is grossly negligent to avoid the issue of Jew hatred which many sources prove was the underlying cause of hitlers campaign against the world. Hissler states clearly his desire to wipe out world Jewery and yet these apologetic idiots ignore that and come out with a message of tolerance... While tolerance is great its lesson should not be learned from Anne Franke whose Jewish neshama is twisting in pain in the next world due to the organization which bears her name.

The Anne Frank House society should be very ashamed of this. I rebuke them for their idiotic position...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11139#.TxeqpBBSQYo

Documentary filmmaker Willy Lindwer was born in 1946 in Amsterdam. He lives today in Jerusalem.

For his widely shown movie “The Last Seven Months of Anne Frank,” he received the international Emmy Award in 1988 –the world’s highest honor for a TV-filmmaker. In 2010, Lindwer was knighted by the Dutch queen.

On January 20, the seventieth anniversary of the fateful Nazi leadership meeting at Wannsee where the "Final Solution for the Jewish Question" was adopted, it is fitting to hear what he has to say about Holocaust remembrance.

“When I studied at the Dutch Film Academy in Amsterdam in 1969, I made a two-part documentary about the role of the Dutch police during the German occupation. It was rather shocking because in the 1960’s, most chief police officers themselves had a dubious war past. The Dutch authorities had kept them in the police force without much investigation.

“During WW II, many Dutch police were collaborators. After the war, the Netherlands had to show clean hands and check their own past, but some policemen who had been condemned to long jail sentences were released a few years later. Others went to Indonesia – then still a Dutch colony. When they returned to the Netherlands, they simply continued their police careers.”

“At the time, Dutch TV stations did not want to show my movie. The director of the film academy told me that the media still considered the wartime role of the Dutch police taboo. Only in the 1980’s did sudden interest in this documentary emerge.

“In 1986, I left Dutch public TV and became an independent producer.

"I was now able to produce movies about issues that touched me personally. The first was a biography of Marek Edelman, the only leader of the Jewish resistance in the Warsaw Ghetto who was then still alive. He became a well-known cardiologist in Lodz.

“My next story was Anne Frank’s life in the concentration camps. Anne was widely known for her diary during hiding. Yet, no attention was given to the last months of her life in Auschwitz and Bergen Belsen. In preparation for the movie, I visited Hans Westra, then-director of the Anne Frank Foundation. He refused to collaborate with me because, so he claimed, the concentration camp would draw attention away from Anne’s story in hiding. He said, ‘A symbol shouldn’t die in a movie!’

“Luckily I was sitting on a chair, otherwise I would have fainted. I answered, ‘I will make this documentary without your participation.’ In my movie, the Anne Frank House is not shown or mentioned.

"Later, in other contexts, a great conflict arose as the fact that Anne Frank was Jewish did not seem to fit the foundation’s agenda. They preferred to focus on discrimination in general and not specifically against Jews. Due to the Foundation’s attempts at de-Judaization, they fired several pro-Jewish employees.

“I have made 22 movies about the Holocaust, mostly involving the Netherlands. One was about the Dutch transition camp Westerbork. From there, the trains with Jews departed to the extermination and concentration camps in Poland. Yet another movie dealt with the way the Jewish Council in Amsterdam functioned and the impossible decisions it had to make.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Shame of the Anne Frank House Foundation
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 01:09:39 AM »
It would be one thing if this lunacy was out of step with mainstream Jewish thinking, but I think all of us at JTF know it isn't--hence our mission, and why that mission is so difficult.

Ask 100 typical American "rabbis" now in 2012 what the lesson of the Holocaust is for today and I'm sure that at least 75 of them will say instituting fag "marriage" and/or banning guns (since they are favored by the "extreme right") and maintaining racial preferences (because blacks are the "fellow oppressed"). The vast majority of average American Jews (78% of whom voted for BHO) will agree with this.

I'm not sure what the figures are for Israeli Jews, but considering how the vast majority of them will go along with whatever their Bolshevik government says and does, and the fact that most are secular, I would doubt that they're much lower.

The ultimate tragedy is that it is exactly this kind of insane self-hating thinking that produces anti-Semitism (or more accurately, exacerbates Jew-hatred that has always been there).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 01:16:11 AM »
This reminds me of how in certain London schools, they can no longer teach about the Holocaust at ALL, since it offends many students (Muslim), so they have replaced the Holocaust history with lessons about tolerance.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 08:58:27 PM »
It would be one thing if this lunacy was out of step with mainstream Jewish thinking, but I think all of us at JTF know it isn't--hence our mission, and why that mission is so difficult.

Ask 100 typical American "rabbis" now in 2012 what the lesson of the Holocaust is for today and I'm sure that at least 75 of them will say instituting fag "marriage" and/or banning guns (since they are favored by the "extreme right") and maintaining racial preferences (because blacks are the "fellow oppressed"). The vast majority of average American Jews (78% of whom voted for BHO) will agree with this.

I'm not sure what the figures are for Israeli Jews, but considering how the vast majority of them will go along with whatever their Bolshevik government says and does, and the fact that most are secular, I would doubt that they're much lower.

The ultimate tragedy is that it is exactly this kind of insane self-hating thinking that produces anti-Semitism (or more accurately, exacerbates Jew-hatred that has always been there).

This is ridiculous, DBF.  Most rabbis would say no such thing.  They might say the lesson of the Holocaust would be to oppose unbridled hatred of your fellow man, but they would not say the crude statement you made

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »
Axl, have you asked these questions of any rabbis you've met? 

We know most American Jews are liberal.  But I agree with NYC Subway's post.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 12:18:13 AM »
The vast majority of American "rabbis" are Deform and Liberal and they would espouse crazy things. Even some so-called "Orthodox" rabbis like the Schneiers are this bad. Also how was "78% of American Jews voted for Obama" a crude statement? It's fact.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 01:05:46 AM »
The vast majority of American "rabbis" are Deform and Liberal and they would espouse crazy things. Even some so-called "Orthodox" rabbis like the Schneiers are this bad. Also how was "78% of American Jews voted for Obama" a crude statement? It's fact.

I only know one Reform rabbi personally and he has never openly said any of the things you said.

There are certainly more left-wing crazy reform rabbis... But I would not condemn them all...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 01:06:32 AM »
I wouldn't imagine that you surround yourself with Deformed "rabbis" though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 01:19:56 AM »
I wouldn't imagine that you surround yourself with Deformed "rabbis" though.

I personally know six Rabbis and the one I know the least is the 'Deformed' one as you put it. He is a good man and his father was an Orthodox Rabbi in San Francisco in the 60s. Most of the other Rabbis I 'know' are from Chabad and one which calls himself Modern Orthodox.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 06:32:09 AM »
How can a "rabbi" who by his very definition denies Torah and who abandoned real Judaism by your own admission count as a "good man"?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 02:49:49 PM »
They might imply some of the things you said Axl but I don't think they'd say it quite that way. It would be something more like "The lesson of the Holocaust is to learn to accept and tolerate differences". They might then expand this in further commentary to saying how this applies to feminist movement, gay rights, so-called racial justice, accepting 'undocumented' immigrants etc. but they wouldn't come up with those topics first thing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 02:51:51 PM »
I personally know six Rabbis and the one I know the least is the 'Deformed' one as you put it. He is a good man and his father was an Orthodox Rabbi in San Francisco in the 60s. Most of the other Rabbis I 'know' are from Chabad and one which calls himself Modern Orthodox.

Chaim is the one who calls them Reform/Deformed, I think Axl is just repeating what Chaim said. Chaim calls them that because of how differently they view the Bible and other sources than Orthodox Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 03:12:46 PM »
Chaim is the one who calls them Reform/Deformed, I think Axl is just repeating what Chaim said. Chaim calls them that because of how differently they view the Bible and other sources than Orthodox Jews.

There is a difference between saying that Reform is a incorrect path for a Jew. But I have always been of the belief that one should always be thankful for that which has been provided.

I will once again give my personal perspective:

Before I returned/did teshuva I was pretty much off the path... A lot of things in my life went sour very quickly, my family {my brothers death}, my job {lost during the internet bubble crash in 2002}, and my relationship {divorced in 2003}. It was looking like I had only trouble ahead.... But due to incredible circumstances I was saved because A) An african American Christian neighbor said 'Return to your people', B) The local Progressive/Reform Synagogue was within five minutes of my house, C) A local Orthodox Rabbi was doing outreach at this synagogue... Because of all three of these miracles I have become a more observant and G-d Fearing Jew.

When I first attended this liberal synagogue I too was coming from a liberal background. It is not a secret that for almost 20 years I identified with the Hippies and the Grateful Dead... I had voted Democrat for almost 10 years at that point... So ideologically I was not too far from the average liberal reform Jew. But the sequence of events which quickly ushered me to keeping the mitzvahs of Shabbat, TzitTzits, Tefillin, Mezuzah, and many others was facilitated by this progressive synagogue.

I met the Rabbi at this synagogue and he is a very nice man. I seldom go to that Synagogue, but when I go the Rabbi and all those who know me enjoy keeping up with what is going on in our lives. The mitzvah of Ahavat Yisroel {Loving a Fellow Jew} is a very important one amongst those who believe in the truth of Torah. Where a person 'holds' at a particular time is not as important. Sure some may be more observant, and others less observant, but we are all basically Jews who are trying to make our way through this life.

The Torah teaches that even though Egypt was cruel to the Jews we should have some gratitude that the Egyptians were our hosts. This gratitude is why I call my reform Rabbi a 'Rabbi I know'.

Once again this is not a claim that reform Judaism has any real truth to it. The Torah law is clear and there is no way that a branch of Judaism can come along and annul commandments from Hashem. But there are others like me who may be on the edge of a cliff, and this synagogue just may save them too.

PS: I actually heard my first 'Rabbi Kahane' lecture at this progressive synagogue. They invited Rabbi Moshe Perry {search him on YouTube}...

http://www.torah.org/learning/rabbis-notebook/5760/vaera.html
http://www.shemayisrael.co.il/parsha/sameach/index.htm
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:58:30 PM by muman613 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »
They might imply some of the things you said Axl but I don't think they'd say it quite that way. It would be something more like "The lesson of the Holocaust is to learn to accept and tolerate differences". They might then expand this in further commentary to saying how this applies to feminist movement, gay rights, so-called racial justice, accepting 'undocumented' immigrants etc. but they wouldn't come up with those topics first thing.
Well of course that's what they'd say--but they'd mean the specifics that I wrote. I was just cutting to the chase, so to speak. Deform/Liberal "rabbis" and mainline Protestant (and many Catholic) "ministers" are at the forefront of every evil and vice that exists in society today. There are no words that can describe how evil, and insane, these so-called religious leaders are and unfortunately they have been very effective in brainwashing their flocks. There's nothing in the least biblical about what they teach and there's nothing in the least righteous about the moronic dupes that follow theirlead.

I don't see why stating the obvious (that the vast majority of American Jews, and almost as many Israeli Jews and American Christians are insane leftists) warrants an apology. After all is this JTF or B'nei Brith?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 05:35:12 PM »
There is a difference between saying that Reform is a incorrect path for a Jew. But I have always been of the belief that one should always be thankful for that which has been provided.

I will once again give my personal perspective:

Before I returned/did teshuva I was pretty much off the path... A lot of things in my life went sour very quickly, my family {my brothers death}, my job {lost during the internet bubble crash in 2002}, and my relationship {divorced in 2003}. It was looking like I had only trouble ahead.... But due to incredible circumstances I was saved because A) An african American Christian neighbor said 'Return to your people', B) The local Progressive/Reform Synagogue was within five minutes of my house, C) A local Orthodox Rabbi was doing outreach at this synagogue... Because of all three of these miracles I have become a more observant and G-d Fearing Jew.

When I first attended this liberal synagogue I too was coming from a liberal background. It is not a secret that for almost 20 years I identified with the Hippies and the Grateful Dead... I had voted Democrat for almost 10 years at that point... So ideologically I was not too far from the average liberal reform Jew. But the sequence of events which quickly ushered me to keeping the mitzvahs of Shabbat, TzitTzits, Tefillin, Mezuzah, and many others was facilitated by this progressive synagogue.

I met the Rabbi at this synagogue and he is a very nice man. I seldom go to that Synagogue, but when I go the Rabbi and all those who know me enjoy keeping up with what is going on in our lives. The mitzvah of Ahavat Yisroel {Loving a Fellow Jew} is a very important one amongst those who believe in the truth of Torah. Where a person 'holds' at a particular time is not as important. Sure some may be more observant, and others less observant, but we are all basically Jews who are trying to make our way through this life.

The Torah teaches that even though Egypt was cruel to the Jews we should have some gratitude that the Egyptians were our hosts. This gratitude is why I call my reform Rabbi a 'Rabbi I know'.

Once again this is not a claim that reform Judaism has any real truth to it. The Torah law is clear and there is no way that a branch of Judaism can come along and annul commandments from Hashem. But there are others like me who may be on the edge of a cliff, and this synagogue just may save them too.

PS: I actually heard my first 'Rabbi Kahane' lecture at this progressive synagogue. They invited Rabbi Moshe Perry {search him on YouTube}...

http://www.torah.org/learning/rabbis-notebook/5760/vaera.html
http://www.shemayisrael.co.il/parsha/sameach/index.htm
If you agree with some of what Reform "rabbis" teach, that's your prerogative. Most JTFers don't.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »
If you agree with some of what Reform "rabbis" teach, that's your prerogative. Most JTFers don't.

I don't know what you mean by 'agree with some of what Reform rabbis teach'.... I simply stated that according to Orthodox Jewish belief that a Jew must be grateful for all that has benefited him. There is nothing 'reform' about this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 09:19:23 PM »
Muman your post about that particular synagogue was really interesting. It must be very different than the ones with lesbian "rabbis", etc.

I don't see why stating the obvious (that the vast majority of American Jews, and almost as many Israeli Jews and American Christians are insane leftists) warrants an apology. After all is this JTF or B'nei Brith?

I don't know too much about Israeli Jews but I do know that leftist Jews in the USA have been, undeniably, at the forefront of many destructive social movements, which I think is really unfortunate when it comes to the fact that many of them could have used their G-d-given talents to instead be a blessing to the nations they resided in. I don't know why they chose that instead. As someone who generally admires Jewish people I find it really sad and a real waste that so many of them have chosen to be leftists. I'm glad there are some like Chaim and others on this forum and some of the right wing Jews I've met on Pal Talk who aren't that way at all.