Author Topic: Qurananimals rape and drug ethnic brits all over U.K.  (Read 3858 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Qurananimals rape and drug ethnic brits all over U.K.
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:48:00 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Qurananimals rape and drug ethnic brits all over U.K.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:09:12 AM »
In Norway also starts at 3:19                                   
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 10:14:23 AM »
The way to harm a people deepest is to corrupt its women and cause them to bear young of the enemy. I think they are following the pattern of other conquerors in sewing their seed into the native populations and spread their own genes in an attempt (conscious or not) to wipe out the natives of Europe. Europeans need to wake up and realize that Muslims hate them and want to completely destroy them. Islam is not peaceful and Muslims will never just be other citizens.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 10:27:09 AM »
The way to harm a people deepest is to corrupt its women and cause them to bear young of the enemy. I think they are following the pattern of other conquerors in sewing their seed into the native populations and spread their own genes in an attempt (conscious or not) to wipe out the natives of Europe. Europeans need to wake up and realize that Muslims hate them and want to completely destroy them. Islam is not peaceful and Muslims will never just be other citizens.

This is true but both these countries have battered wife syndrome.Because their qurananimals cause so much trouble both Govts are Israel haters

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 10:37:49 AM »
This is true but both these countries have battered wife syndrome.Because their qurananimals cause so much trouble both Govts are Israel haters

I think in a perverse way the liberals of those countries blame Israel for the bad behaviors of Muslims. Maybe like so many anti-Semites in the USA they think that Muslims hate them because of Israel rather than the reality that Muslims hate everyone regardless, even other Muslims. lol It's stupid and illogical for them to blame Israel or Jewish people but I think that's the train of thought they may be following.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »
I think in a perverse way the liberals of those countries blame Israel for the bad behaviors of Muslims. Maybe like so many anti-Semites in the USA they think that Muslims hate them because of Israel rather than the reality that Muslims hate everyone regardless, even other Muslims. lol It's stupid and illogical for them to blame Israel or Jewish people but I think that's the train of thought they may be following.
Thats true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 06:39:17 AM »
Some of it is unmitigated rape but a lot of it is moronic British women going for this refuse because it acts tougher and more hardcore than British men. It's the same phenomenon as braindead women in America who only date lowlife trailer trash types because they are macho or schvartzes.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 03:11:13 AM »
Some of it is unmitigated rape but a lot of it is moronic British women going for this refuse because it acts tougher and more hardcore than British men. It's the same phenomenon as braindead women in America who only date lowlife trailer trash types because they are macho or schvartzes.

True. I have no pitty with girls who associate with Muslims :yuck:. They deserve everything what they get.

It my oppinion they are no longer human but dreck.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani