Author Topic: Check out this email I got from Rosenberg  (Read 3224 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Check out this email I got from Rosenberg
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 02:21:57 AM »
I'll give you a second chance despite the video you posted against me, but I definitely don't trust you. Trust is earned. Prove yourself.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 02:24:20 AM »
First of all, Beleaguered1956 is not my account. It existed for years now.

I never said Chaim was a sexually deviant. The reason I did anti-JTF videos was because I was angry at you particularly for calling me a 'liberal muslim'. I'm not a diturbed individual but a very nice guy. IT'S sad that you didn't get to know me better once I first joined JTF.

We all make mistakes. I'm not saying that I'm a saint. I'm not calling for you to trust me immediately since you have a free will. All I want is someone to talk with..Someone with the same views as I have. You see, briann, I do not want to bring up my family problems right now but when you have family members who still sympathise with communist regime. I wouldn't mention who exactly, but I am in very difficult situation now.

My brother is ashamed to be Jewish, so is my entire family. I'm the only guy there who wants still to keep in Jewish traditions or at least being proud of my Jewish faith.

I feel like an outcast sometimes. You probably don't know what it's like briann, do you?

I STOPPED BEING A TOTAL NUTJOB AND NOW I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS MOVEMENT.

We must work together for our common cause, which is fighting on behalf of Western Civilization to save the world from Islamic cancer.
Peace.

YOU POSTED DOZENS UPON DOZENS OF VIDEOS ATTACKING CHAIM AS A LUNATIC!!!!! As evil, as a Racist, as sexually deviant!!!!!

You even said Chaim 'published naked pictures of his fellow JTF members????'

And you did this recently too!!!!  ANd NOW you are telling us you did this because a half a year ago, I called you a liberal!!!!!  THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!

What happens the next time someone calls you a name???   Will you revert to your old self?  Will you start posting videos claiming that Chaim is a racist homosexual and enjoys posting pictures of JTFers in the nude again?

I understand that people have moments of weakness, where they say things they wish they hadn't... everyone does this...  but what you did was not normal!!!   You didnt just post ONCE in a fit of rage...  IF you had done that, I would understand... and I would welcome you back on this forum, especially since you are just 18.   But what you did was very pre-meditated.  Very calculated.  You posted dozens of these videos.  YOu did this over a long period of time.  I don't see how any of us can trust you now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 02:38:27 AM »
You realize that Ben Mizrahi tried to join StørmFrønt but was rejected by them for something he won't even admit to himself, that he's not white. So he's stuck being a nonwhite, white supremacist with Nazi feelings with no other Nazis to keep him company, so he drags people like you and Steven Weigang and Joshua Rosenberg to be his friends, and goes on about parrots all the time. Couldn't you see how pathetic that is? Why would you even for a moment want to associate yourself with someone like that?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 02:39:23 AM »
You made some very sick videos.  Just wondering, why did you decide to stop working with Pissrahi?

He is a very sick individual who has two nazi wpww symbols on his channel. He now supports aryanazi paul ys''v

He alligned himself with Croat Nazi Marbus and German open faggot Markus Muller
He even sides with nazis like Alan and gnostichumanist

Markus Muller's channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/supporttherealjews99

Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 02:40:25 AM »
Ok I stand corrected, he does have some Nazis to keep him company.  :::D

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2012, 02:40:50 AM »
You realize that Ben Mizrahi tried to join StørmFrønt but was rejected by them for something he won't even admit to himself, that he's not white. So he's stuck being a nonwhite, white supremacist with Nazi feelings with no other Nazis to keep him company, so he drags people like you and Steven Weigang and Joshua Rosenberg to be his friends, and goes on about parrots all the time. Couldn't you see how pathetic that is? Why would you even for a moment want to associate yourself with someone like that?

He and Marbus broke up. He now flirts with open homosexual from Germany, Markus Muller (http://youtube.com/user/supporttherealjews99)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 02:42:19 AM »

He was rejected because his mouth was too small for Derek Black's ****   :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 02:43:11 AM »
He and Marbus broke up. He now flirts with open homosexual from Germany, Markus Muller (http://youtube.com/user/supporttherealjews99)

Muller better watch out that he doesn't come down with a case of psittacosis from too much contact with Ben.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 02:47:43 AM »
Muller better watch out that he doesn't come down with a case of psittacosis from too much contact with Ben.

German and Fag,
Jewish Nazi and Hag
That's what anti-JTF team made off

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 07:08:16 AM »

YOU POSTED DOZENS UPON DOZENS OF VIDEOS ATTACKING CHAIM AS A LUNATIC!!!!! As evil, as a Racist, as sexually deviant!!!!!

You even said Chaim 'published naked pictures of his fellow JTF members????'

And you did this recently too!!!!  ANd NOW you are telling us you did this because a half a year ago, I called you a liberal!!!!!  THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!

What happens the next time someone calls you a name???   Will you revert to your old self?  Will you start posting videos claiming that Chaim is a racist homosexual and enjoys posting pictures of JTFers in the nude again?

I understand that people have moments of weakness, where they say things they wish they hadn't... everyone does this...  but what you did was not normal!!!   You didnt just post ONCE in a fit of rage...  IF you had done that, I would understand... and I would welcome you back on this forum, especially since you are just 18.   But what you did was very pre-meditated.  Very calculated.  You posted dozens of these videos.  YOu did this over a long period of time.  I don't see how any of us can trust you now.

I think it is an unwise decision to try to absorb unstable members.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 08:03:47 AM »
Mmmhmmm. That makes the two of us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2012, 08:15:21 AM »
JTF doesn't support that Nazi Ron Paul, why did you make 2 accounts saying we do. I'm not convinced with you as this is the same game Joshua played when he couldn't get his way. Infact very similar that you posted to a load of users on zootube the way Joshua did. You're a liar and a fraud. I don't trust you but I'll put up with you and lets see what happens.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 08:29:16 AM »
Sometimes it's better to keep your friends close and enemies closer. It's obvious this guy has a lot to prove.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2012, 09:21:19 AM »
JTF doesn't support that Nazi Ron Paul, why did you make 2 accounts saying we do.

Why are you accusing me of creating these accounts? I had only one account on zootube: turbob1967

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2012, 08:14:09 PM »
This a very weird thread.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2012, 09:05:13 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2012, 12:39:37 AM »
He is a very sick individual who has two nazi wpww symbols on his channel. He now supports aryanazi paul ys''v

He alligned himself with Croat Nazi Marbus and German open faggot Markus Muller
He even sides with nazis like Alan and gnostichumanist

Markus Muller's channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/supporttherealjews99

And you didn't know these things when you worked with him?

Btw, who was behind the youtube account known as "VicVanceIsAntiJew" ?   - Was that one also you?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2012, 01:13:34 AM »
Hank, how about publicly answering the question I asked you on Zootube?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2012, 02:21:49 AM »
בס''ד

I suggest we give Hank another chance. He attacked me more than anyone else. But I believe that people can change if they really want to.

The Beleaguered account is not Hank. That's Joshua Rosenberg. Rosenberg has no problem supporting outright Nazis like the Croat Marbus and Ben Mizrachi (who desperately wants to be a Nazi even though he is a dark-skinned Jew from Israel).

I think Hank realized that what he was doing was wrong and he wants to be a good Jew.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2012, 12:34:05 PM »
בס''ד

I suggest we give Hank another chance. He attacked me more than anyone else. But I believe that people can change if they really want to.

The Beleaguered account is not Hank. That's Joshua Rosenberg. Rosenberg has no problem supporting outright Nazis like the Croat Marbus and Ben Mizrachi (who desperately wants to be a Nazi even though he is a dark-skinned Jew from Israel).

I think Hank realized that what he was doing was wrong and he wants to be a good Jew.

Wait, the beleaguered account was made 'private' at the same time the turbo account was made private.  The videos are mostly the same as well... even the name looks similar.  What's going on??