Author Topic: Wild Monkey Charged with eating brains of his homeless murder victim  (Read 2712 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9055854/US-man-charged-with-eating-brains-of-his-homeless-murder-victim.html

US man charged with eating brains of his homeless murder victim
A US man charged with hacking a homeless man to death with an axe and eating his brain was ordered Wednesday to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Tyree Smith stands for arraignment in Superior Court in Bridgeport, Connecticut Photo: AP
12:00AM GMT 02 Feb 2012
Tyree Lincoln Smith, 35, stared blankly as he stood with his hands chained behind his back as he was charged with murder in a Connecticut court.
Smith is charged in the December 15 killing of Angel Gonzalez, whose body was found on the third floor of an abandoned home.
Prosecutor Donal Collimore urged the judge to set a high figure for a bail bond, describing the crime as "extremely heinous."
RELATED ARTICLES
Murder no longer among top causes of death in US 11 Jan 2012
Two abortion doctors charged with murder in Maryland 31 Dec 2011
Long Island serial killer 01 Dec 2011
Talitcha Frazier, a sister-in-law of the victim, said she remembered seeing Smith asking for change on the street.
"I think at the time I told him to get a job. I had no idea then that he had killed my brother-in-law," Frasier said on the courthouse steps after the hearing.
Smith came to the attention of authorities when his cousin contacted police about Gonzalez's slaying.
The cousin told detectives that Smith had arrived at her house on December 15 and said he wanted to "get blood on his hands" before going to the abandoned home, where he used to live.
The next day, Smith returned to the cousin's house with blood on his pants, hands and an axe, according to court documents.
Smith's cousin said he told her that he was sleeping on a porch at the abandoned home when he was awakened by another man and invited inside. Then Smith described beating the man's face and head with the axe and collecting one of his eyes and some of his brain, which he consumed in a nearby cemetery, the affidavit said.
The cousin told detectives she called Smith's mother, who suggested to police on December 16 that they check the abandoned home and that her son had "mental issues," the affidavit said.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Wild Monkey Charged with eating brains of his homeless murder victim
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 01:36:27 PM »
Creepy! It will be interesting to find out if he gets some kind of prion disease from doing that.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 01:47:31 PM »

didn't we see this episode last week?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »
Yeah, I already posted on this. Despite the fact that the victim was Hispanic and the cannibal black, police decided against calling this a hate crime. Great shot of the Mike Tyson wannabe, though.  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 02:51:45 PM »
I've seen enough of these types of stories to think maybe this was a new one. It doesn't seem like some of them can control the more primal urges at all. I still wonder if his own brain (what little there is of it) will melt from eating the other person's brain.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 03:05:17 PM »
Yeah, I already posted on this. Despite the fact that the victim was Hispanic and the cannibal black, police decided against calling this a hate crime. Great shot of the Mike Tyson wannabe, though.  ;D

Ooops.  I actually thought this was a different cannibal instance.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 04:41:16 PM »
I've seen enough of these types of stories to think maybe this was a new one. It doesn't seem like some of them can control the more primal urges at all. I still wonder if his own brain (what little there is of it) will melt from eating the other person's brain.
I think the odds are very law because the victim would himself have to be suffering from this brain destroying prion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 08:14:07 PM »
I think the odds are very law because the victim would himself have to be suffering from this brain destroying prion.

I just wish that the murderer would have something happen to him which would be just as horrible as what he did.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 08:22:35 PM »
He should be locked in a cell with Travis the Chimp. Let's see how he fares with his own kind.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 08:26:14 PM »
He should be locked in a cell with Travis the Chimp. Let's see how he fares with his own kind.

Travis is dead but I'm sure there are other crazy animals he could be locked up with.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 08:26:58 PM »
Travis is dead but I'm sure there are other crazy animals he could be locked up with.
I know but I think most chimps, especially males, are not hard to arouse into psychotic rages. It is how they were designed.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 10:01:32 PM »

yes, only blacks commit bizarre murders. No member of any other group of people ever does that. Clearly they have more "primal urges" (you know, since eating brains is in fact a primal urge people have to control every day)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 07:51:26 AM »
I know but I think most chimps, especially males, are not hard to arouse into psychotic rages. It is how they were designed.

That's true. I think over a certain age most primates get that way, apes, monkeys, and lemurs. I read a sad story one time about this woman who had a pet monkey who was such a sweetheart when it was little but as soon as it went through puberty it turned into a face-attacking, biting little monster, and she felt heartbroken that she could never have that same relationship with her pet anymore and had to keep it safely in its enclosure.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 09:55:12 AM »
He was trying to use his logic:  "Hmmm, if I eat his brains, then I'll get extra intelligence."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 12:33:11 PM »
yes, only blacks commit bizarre murders. No member of any other group of people ever does that. Clearly they have more "primal urges" (you know, since eating brains is in fact a primal urge people have to control every day)

:::D

The problem with your argument t h j is that blacks commit crimes out of proportion to their population. I see more of these types of bizarre stories from them even though it's true that people from other groups do things like that too.

I think cannibalism is rooted in a more primitive mindset. In the hunter-gatherer past of all peoples, it was practiced to some degree. Today the modern cannibals can mostly be found in sub-Saharan Africans and in Australoids like those in Papua New Guinea (unless there's a famine or major starvation when almost any group of people can become cannibalistic). There might still be something lingering in the culture related to cannibalism because it was such a common practice in Africa before their ancestors were brought here. Every news story I've seen for the past several years that had a cannibalism aspect to it involved a black perpetrator. I don't know why there is this connection but there is.

It's true that there were cases of non-blacks doing the same thing, like Jeffrey Dahmer. It just seems to happen more often from blacks for some reason.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 08:03:47 PM »
This is a win win situation, we got rid of a homeless person and this nut is off the street.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 08:11:01 PM »

You forgot about the Thugee, which I learned about thanks to Indiana Jones.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 08:17:15 PM »
You forgot about the Thugee, which I learned about thanks to Indiana Jones.

The Thugee were Indians from India if I'm not mistaken.

This is a win win situation, we got rid of a homeless person and this nut is off the street.

A lot of people are homeless these days and it can happen to all kinds of people. Many homeless people have mental problems that are untreated. Not all of them are alcoholics or drug abusers, and even if they are, they are still human beings, and I don't wish for them to be murdered.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 08:21:52 PM »

Yes, and I believe their customs were suppressed by the British.  They worshiped the 'Kali' the goddess of death or something and killed lots of people as part of their rituals.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 08:25:44 PM »
Yes, and I believe their customs were suppressed by the British.  They worshiped the 'Kali' the goddess of death or something and killed lots of people as part of their rituals.

Yes I've also heard of this and posted about Kali before. I think I was asked to tone it down about Indians though and how they were forced to be more civilized. lol

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 09:31:44 PM »
Nice, nice Johnson, it's great that you advocate genocide against people down on their luck. Just what JTF needs.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 11:37:12 PM »

A lot of people are homeless these days and it can happen to all kinds of people. Many homeless people have mental problems that are untreated. Not all of them are alcoholics or drug abusers, and even if they are, they are still human beings, and I don't wish for them to be murdered.
I'm just glad you never had to deal with homeless people.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 11:45:13 PM »
Here is a plan to feed the homeless and many of you aren't going to like it.
You know there are a lot of pigeons around in the big cities, why don't they give the homeless clubs and hibachis so they can club the pigeon and cook them and have food everyday.
Remember the old saying "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,  Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 12:57:28 AM »
Was this guy a zombie?

brains brains!!!!  :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 02:42:29 AM »
Here is a plan to feed the homeless and many of you aren't going to like it.
You know there are a lot of pigeons around in the big cities, why don't they give the homeless clubs and hibachis so they can club the pigeon and cook them and have food everyday.
Remember the old saying "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,  Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
:::D :::D You might be on to something... An old Iowa sharecropper I use to work with once told me his mom would send him out to the barn to knock down some of the pigeons that roosted in the rafters... She would fix them for dinner whenever they had company. :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years