Author Topic: Palestinian converts find their ancestral history in Israel  (Read 2914 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Palestinian converts find their ancestral history in Israel
« on: February 04, 2012, 10:58:58 AM »
   ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Palestinian converts find their ancestral history in Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 11:16:42 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 12:12:08 PM »
So sad that someone is labeled a Jew solely by his genetics. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 06:23:33 AM »
Dr. Dan isn't a moron, he's one of the smartest people on the forum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 07:50:57 AM »
What the hell? Its the twelve tribes of Israel, those are the jews and their descendants, muslims can't convert to it its not a set of rules but deals we made with Hashem, and you others can read the laws of freedom and copy, but you'll never be jews.

Also what do you mean by labelled a Jew? Is that some sort of problem? Do you hope not to have that label? I've been given more labels than a nascar, and Jew is definately the one I have no shame in.

How would you label a Jew then? Rituals? So glad someone can be labelled a moron solely by what he says.

So I suppose all those black Hebrews are legitimate Jews too?  Your point of view seems to say so.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 08:51:16 AM »
What the hell? Its the twelve tribes of Israel, those are the jews and their descendants, muslims can't convert to it its not a set of rules but deals we made with Hashem, and you others can read the laws of freedom and copy, but you'll never be jews.

Also what do you mean by labelled a Jew? Is that some sort of problem? Do you hope not to have that label? I've been given more labels than a nascar, and Jew is definately the one I have no shame in.

How would you label a Jew then? Rituals? So glad someone can be labelled a moron solely by what he says.
The Torah allows anyone who seriously wants to convert to be able to convert.Ruth converted King David's Grandmother as well as rahab a great great great etc Grandmother of King David.Now some more  Rabbi Meir, 'the miracle worker': reputedly a descendant of the Roman Emperor Nero, he lived in Asia Minor in the 2nd century, converted to Judaism and helped compile the Mishnah (Oral Law). Meir is credited with rebuilding Jewish life after the abortive Bar Kochba Rebellion. His wife, Beruriah, was a great sage in her own right. Also Onkelos: another Roman aristocrat, he became a Jew and was said to have written the famous Babylonian Targum (translation of the Tanach into Aramaic) with glosses and commentaries.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 09:35:24 AM »
I don't trust a number of folks in this thread. For starters, there is no such thing as a "Palestinian". Secondly, the racial talk here smacks of something WNs would say.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 05:19:04 PM »

Someone who has been generations lost and only has a few Jewish traditions to show for while having accepted another religion, in my opinion, needs a Jewish conversion by an Orthodox Rabbi and preferably from Israel.  To me it doesn't just matter if one's mother's mother's mother's mother was a Jew and they are already practicing Islam.  And it doesn't matter if there was ever any lineage of Judaism in one's "blood".  If someone wants to accept to the Jewish faith and they are in that particular boat..lost tribe or not, need to undergo a conversion in my opinion.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 06:17:42 PM »
I don't trust a number of folks in this thread. For starters, there is no such thing as a "Palestinian". Secondly, the racial talk here smacks of something WNs would say.

incredibly ironic statement coming from you

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 08:56:28 PM »

My friend, please refrain from name calling. Thanks. And welcome to the forum.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 10:24:12 PM »
incredibly ironic statement coming from you

He can't be a WN thj, it's impossible.  :laugh:

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 10:24:50 PM »
He can't be a WN thj, it's impossible.  :laugh:

both you and him might as well be

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »
both you and him might as well be

He's not white and I don't hate Jews.

He doesn't hate Jews either.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 10:26:24 PM »
That Doreen Dotan promoted the "at  least 50% of 'palestinians' are really Jewish" "findings" too.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 12:06:11 AM »
t_h_j, if you have a problem with this forum, then why don't you go find someone on adl or splc

Btw, before calling people WNs, I'll advise you to read threads from StørmFrønt and vnnforum, then judge people however you wish.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 12:15:23 AM »
This first video is a bit shady just because it gives the impression that huge amounts of the Arabs come from Jewish roots, when the vast majority of the Arabs did not even come to the area until the Jews started developing the land.  However, that being said, whether or not it's true, Arabs who believe they have ties to Jewish heritage should act on that belief by pursuing Judaism like many of the Arabs in this video and becoming fully Jewish according to Halacha.  This approach is much better than the attitude of many Arabs who say "we have ancient Israelite blood so the land belongs to Muslims."  Israel belongs to the Jewish people based on their adherence to the Torah, not their genetics.
Amen Dan!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 12:25:11 AM »
t_h_j, if you have a problem with this forum, then why don't you go find someone on adl or splc

Btw, before calling people WNs, I'll advise you to read threads from StørmFrønt and vnnforum, then judge people however you wish.
I don't think you should say much after the things you have said in the past!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 12:28:23 AM »
What the hell? Its the twelve tribes of Israel, those are the jews and their descendants, muslims can't convert to it

Um, anyone can convert to be Jewish.   And there is no such thing as the 12 tribes anymore because no one knows where they ended up, and they intermarried and mixed in with gentiles, so even people who descend from the 12 tribes in a technical ancestry sense would still have to convert to Judaism to re enter the fold.    That is reality.    Only those born to a Jewish mother or who converted are Jews.   No other way to be Jewish.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 12:30:29 AM »
Yeah I know, but I've been in this massive debate that "oh Judaism has nothing to do with family its just like every other religion", which is stupid. Even if they converted, they'd still be behind the veil, and then if they married a jewish girl then the guys could come sit.

Here, everyone I see convert is by some liberal commie rabbi that's "oh my religion is really music its my connection to G-d I don't judge we're all happy" and then they convert people that go around like yeah I'm Jewish now, but they don't actually do anything or read Torah. I think conversion rights should be revoked from un-religious rabbis (practically an oxymoron), and just if they can understand the kaballah, they can join, but I'd rather them become christians if its in name only, its makes Jews look bad. Send missionaries to africa to covert the families of these black "hebrews", and tell me what judaism would look like.

I'm saying family isn't all there is, but its most important, second only to fearing and loving hashem.

Conversion is only valid if it's according to the standards of Jewish law.   The commie pseudorabbi "converts" you see who don't do anything and don't know any Torah, and converted by deform rabbis, are not actually Jews.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012, 12:31:34 AM »
Um, anyone can convert to be Jewish.   And there is no such thing as the 12 tribes anymore because no one knows where they ended up, and they intermarried and mixed in with gentiles, so even people who descend from the 12 tribes in a technical ancestry sense would still have to convert to Judaism to re enter the fold.    That is reality.    Only those born to a Jewish mother or who converted are Jews.   No other way to be Jewish.
Thank you KWRBT!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »
He's not white and I don't hate Jews.

He doesn't hate Jews either.

the things you and him say about blacks are what youd find on sfront.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »
I don't think you should say much after the things you have said in the past!

quote me.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2012, 07:27:29 PM »
quote me.
  I was not talking to you ...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »
Thank you, that's my point. If a gay progressive rabbi converts his new gentile lover, he should no longer be known as a jew, and the convert never was. I'm all for the smart gentiles in kaballah study converting. So long as its not by that rabbi, or equally ung-dly rabbis. And the twelve tribes of Israel still holds a nominal meaning, alothough even me who can trace before the 14th century dosen't know that. That's who the land of Israel was promised to and their descendants, and without their descendants, the covenant with Israel would be finished (though there will always be at least one Jew, so long as there's a sun/any star).

When I hear of things like people converting because Judaism is more tolerant of gays then Christianity, backed up by "oh well Lot was still living in the city with them and they all liked him" (and yes, they should read a couple lines later, I know), I don't really want just anyone converting. I need a better excuse to keep them out than lineage, obviously. Anyone find a better idea?

Wait a second..that's what I said and you said I was being moronic...What did you disagree with what I wrote originally?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 01:11:16 PM »
the things you and him say about blacks are what youd find on sfront.

I can't read very much of that site at once because it gives me a creepy feeling but some of what do you find on there is stuff praising certain blacks like Farrakhan. White nazis generally get along with black nazis because they have the common thread of anti-Jewish hatred.

This is the late founder of the American Nazi Party, Rockwell, at a meeting of black Muslims:
http://www.nationalgalleries.org/media_collection/6/PGP%20264.7.jpg

Of course there are posts condemning black crime and MLK but I think even Chaim has talked about black crime, the evilness of American black culture, and the evil of Martin Luther King, so those topics are certainly not exclusive to white nationalists.

What people on this forum who talk about these issues have to say about these topics is not (at least from me) meant to encourage hatred against all black people or say that all black individuals are like that. We know that's not true. As I mentioned before in another post, when I get black people honestly talking about this topic, they are often more 'racist' against other black people than any other group I've run across. I've heard some blacks say that most blacks are a bunch of N-words, etc. in much stronger terms than I've ever heard a white person talk about it in person.

P.S. I always get a kick out of it when people accuse our non-white members who are candid about their feelings toward black culture of being "white supremacists" or "white nationalists". Not that I want them to be falsely accused, because I don't, but it makes me laugh a little at how silly that is.