Author Topic: Shas has idea to control gays  (Read 7789 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Shas has idea to control gays
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:39:38 AM »
I thought I would post the article here:

Shas MK proposes 'rehab centers' for gays
Amnon Meranda
Published: 06.21.07, 15:14 / Israel News

Nissim Ze'ev suggests establishing 'rehabilitation centers' to suppress sexual tendencies of homosexuals, lesbians. ‘These people are dangerous and we must keep an eye on them,’ he says

Shas Knesset Member Nissim Ze'ev on Thursday proposed establishing "rehabilitation centers" to suppress the sexual tendencies of gay people.

“The government should initiate this; these people are dangerous and we must keep an eye on them,” he said as the High Court discussed whether to cancel the Jerusalem gay pride parade due to the firefighters' slow-down strike. “If such a center is built, many of them will flock to it in order to help themselves.

“I am not speaking of a closed institution, but of a center that will accept anyone who walks through its doors,” the MK continued. “We must set up special teams of psychologists, psychiatrists and social workers who will help them return to a normal life, just like in a drug rehabilitation center.”

Ze'ev added that gay people must be made aware of “how their lifestyle is destroying our existence”.

“We propose numerous bills to help barren women become more fertile, but on the other hand we allow this immorality," he said.

'No one harmed their rights'

Apart from the suggestion to set up the "rehabilitation centers", Ze'ev said he would submit a bill that would ban gay sexual relations if he thought the Knesset would approve it.

According to him, those who would break the law would be obligated to a two-year “rehabilitation period”.

MK Ze'ev dismissed claims by gay groups that the parade was part of their campaign to secure equal civil rights to gays in Israel.

"There exists an aim to enlarge this community… They do not want to protect the rights of a minority. No one harmed their rights … No one told them to get out of the closet or get in it," he said.

Sa'ar Netanel, a member of Jerusalem's Council and the Open House organization, responded to Zeev's comments by saying that, "What we need is institutions to detoxify him and his ilk from their bigotry and ignorance."
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:47:52 AM »
I thought I would post the article here:

Shas MK proposes 'rehab centers' for gays
Amnon Meranda
Published: 06.21.07, 15:14 / Israel News

Nissim Ze'ev suggests establishing 'rehabilitation centers' to suppress sexual tendencies of homosexuals, lesbians. ‘These people are dangerous and we must keep an eye on them,’ he says

Shas Knesset Member Nissim Ze'ev on Thursday proposed establishing "rehabilitation centers" to suppress the sexual tendencies of gay people.

“The government should initiate this; these people are dangerous and we must keep an eye on them,” he said as the High Court discussed whether to cancel the Jerusalem gay pride parade due to the firefighters' slow-down strike. “If such a center is built, many of them will flock to it in order to help themselves.

“I am not speaking of a closed institution, but of a center that will accept anyone who walks through its doors,” the MK continued. “We must set up special teams of psychologists, psychiatrists and social workers who will help them return to a normal life, just like in a drug rehabilitation center.”

Ze'ev added that gay people must be made aware of “how their lifestyle is destroying our existence”.

“We propose numerous bills to help barren women become more fertile, but on the other hand we allow this immorality," he said.

'No one harmed their rights'

Apart from the suggestion to set up the "rehabilitation centers", Ze'ev said he would submit a bill that would ban gay sexual relations if he thought the Knesset would approve it.

According to him, those who would break the law would be obligated to a two-year “rehabilitation period”.

MK Ze'ev dismissed claims by gay groups that the parade was part of their campaign to secure equal civil rights to gays in Israel.

"There exists an aim to enlarge this community… They do not want to protect the rights of a minority. No one harmed their rights … No one told them to get out of the closet or get in it," he said.

Sa'ar Netanel, a member of Jerusalem's Council and the Open House organization, responded to Zeev's comments by saying that, "What we need is institutions to detoxify him and his ilk from their bigotry and ignorance."

Good luck to that! Reminds me of a funny South Park episode.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »
If Shas doesn't stop screwing Israel, there will not be a country for the straight Jews to live in. Sure I hate gays and want gay relations banned but Shas needs to get their priorities in order. If on the same day they threw Chaim out of Israel, they met with Arafat then I don't trust a word they say.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 02:54:14 AM »
What a sick joke. Most Shas leaders ARE queers. How then can they preach about curing other fairies?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 03:07:20 AM »
How so? How are they on our side on moral issues? The party OFFICIALLY TEACHES that Arafat is a man of peace and that Shimon Peres is a friend of Torah Judaism.

At the very least, Shas is a crack-smoking party.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 03:11:41 AM »
No, he asked that we stopped making personal attacks on Shas rabbis.

He has dissed Shas quite liberally in many recent Ask JTF shows.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 03:12:23 AM »
They support us on issues of Sabbath observance, kosher laws, and sexual morality.
So do Satmar "rabbis".

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 03:32:58 AM »
They support us on issues of Sabbath observance, kosher laws, and sexual morality.

Chaim asked you not to diss Shas anymore.

so does neturei kata! Gotta agree with CF here.Merely being orthodox doesn't give them a blank cheque to destroy Israel and kiss it's enemies.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 07:33:58 AM »
Shas collabarates with olmert ,sharon,and all other leftists.Shouldi have reaspect for leftist melchior the Rabbi from Denmmark
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 07:40:16 AM »
Zionism has enough n_ggers in the wood pile. What happened to courage and principle?....Oh yeah that's right, it's the knesset we're talking about.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 10:16:41 AM »
Cure Gays?

The Torah prescribes a cure.

It's called 'stoning them until they are dead'.

There is no other cure.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 10:17:33 AM »
So do Satmar "rabbis".
So what sre you saying Satmar are bad?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 07:21:29 PM »
You don't think they are? Chaim says Satmar and its spinoff NK are evil. However, I didn't need for him to tell me they are. Look at their fruits.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 10:13:42 PM »
Shas is not on our side on anything. I don't care if they keep shabbbos. Screw them. They threw Chaim out of Israel on the same day that they met with Arafat. They are the most vial scum of the earth and Ehud Smolmert would not be prime minister if not for them. Shas is way less principled than even meretz. Meretz thinks Olmert is too right wing so they will never join his coalition. Shas are lying pieces of sh$%

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 10:14:37 PM »
Shas are actual murderers which is the worst sin on earth. They enabled the Gush Katif surrender. I hope nobody on this forum sympathizes with them.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »
I saw a segment on CNN a couple months ago about rehabilitation programs for gays and lesbians who want to abandon that type of behavior.  The programs claimed to have had some success stories.  So it seems like a good idea.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 10:38:53 PM »
Down, I agree with you 110%. And I think Shas kapos are far more dangerous to innocent Jews worldwide than faggots.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 11:03:40 PM »
Shas is not on our side on anything. I don't care if they keep shabbbos. Screw them. They threw Chaim out of Israel on the same day that they met with Arafat. They are the most vial scum of the earth and Ehud Smolmert would not be prime minister if not for them. Shas is way less principled than even meretz. Meretz thinks Olmert is too right wing so they will never join his coalition. Shas are lying pieces of sh$%

So they claim to be more conservative than Likud but are just as bad as labor, kadima and likud?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 11:43:43 PM »
They do not claim to be conservative. They are only out to shove a few shekels into their big Rabbi's pockets.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2007, 08:22:46 AM »
Of all the mortal dangers facing Israel, Shas focuses on homosexuals.  ::)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2007, 09:32:47 AM »
Homos are TERRORISTS ... It Truly Terrorizes me whenever I see Two FudgePACKERS Lockin Lips !!!  :-* :-*  :o
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »
Homos are TERRORISTS ... It Truly Terrorizes me whenever I see Two FudgePACKERS Lockin Lips !!!  :-* :-*  :o
You do have a point. Some of the fag groups such as Act Up and Queer Nation are terroristic.

newman

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »
shas are copping a right bollocking from Avi Mechanic on Israel National Radio.
http://www.israelnationalradio.com/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2007, 12:58:24 PM »
You gotta be kidding me. Muslim terrorists are launching rockets into Sderot and plotting to build nukes and Shas is worrying about homosexuals. Shas' desire to change the target of Israel's concern to homosexuals is a clear sign they're out of touch with reality and need to be disregarded as phonies.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!