Author Topic: Whitney Houston: John And Ken Suspended For Insensitive Whitney Houston Comments  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Worshipping popular singers is america's new religion.

Although this might be considered a subset of the church of black-worship.  I'm not sure.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Worshipping popular singers is america's new religion.

Although this might be considered a subset of the church of black-worship.  I'm not sure.

Maybe more precisely:

The subset of the church of black-gospel singing pop diva worship...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
That disgusting crack ho should have been sent to the chair long ago.
Now she's joining her crack buddies deep in hell.
She's burning in hell right next to Martin and Malcolm.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That disgusting crack ho should have been sent to the chair long ago.
Now she's joining her crack buddies deep in hell.
She's burning in hell right next to Martin and Malcolm.

Do you have vision which can see hell? I could never figure out who would sit next to who in Gehinnom.. Heaven forbid I should have a seat there next to you...  :::D

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:45:03 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Yes muman.
...and *you* will soon receive a message from the admins...

:laugh: :::D :P ;D

Let me know when you've found your BIG MISTAKE!!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Well? Did you find your BIG BLUNDER??

**ADMINS**   **ADMINS**  **ADMINS**  Look what Muman did!!!!!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
OKOKOK.
There's a giant bong below Saddam's head.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
OKOKOK.
There's a giant bong below Saddam's head.

I dont see a bong? It looks like something unmentionable...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

I hate to be the DEVIL's advocate (LOL), but that picture may be a bit inappropriate for this forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member

So why the hell did you post that? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
So why the hell did you post that?

I did not see anything wrong with the picture. It is a frame from a South Park episode. It is a common theme that Saddam and Satan are lovers in gehinnom.

What that is? I don't know...

I have changed the picture to the same theme from South Park... But there is nothing on Saddam...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I did not see anything wrong with the picture. It is a frame from a South Park episode. It is a common theme that Saddam and Satan are lovers in gehinnom.

I have changed the picture to the same theme from South Park... But there is nothing on Saddam...

What?
You still don't see the massive penis on saddam?
How do you STILL not see that giant sausage?
 :::D

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They're pretty stupid for using the word 'ho' to describe a black person on the radio after what happened to Imus.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

I thought you didn't watch South Park.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I thought you didn't watch South Park.

I dont watch it anymore.... But in the mid 90's when I worked for JVC developing video games the entire development team would watch South Park together in the lunch room. At that time I knew the entire cast.... But I have not watched TV in almost nine years and  have no need to see any more South Park.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I don't understand.  In the first picture, Saddam looks like his face is chopped in half.  In the second picture, it looks like Satan has huge crossed arms. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't understand.  In the first picture, Saddam looks like his face is chopped in half.  In the second picture, it looks like Satan has huge crossed arms.

His face isn't chopped in half he's just talking. He talks like a 'Canadian' for some reason. On the show some characters (especially Canadian ones) talk by tilting their heads back and forth.

• Gold Star JTF Member

That's because the photo has now been edited by muman.   You do not want to know what was on the picture in the first place.    What a totally creepy thing.  This has to be one of the worst threads ever.  ack's reaction was pretty funny though.

• Gold Star JTF Member

lol, but there was something very wrong.   
And then you said you see something "unmentionable" but just left the picture up until I reacted later on?   lol I'm sorry but this is really weird, dude.