Author Topic: Who is Yair Lapid? Why should I care?  (Read 578 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who is Yair Lapid? Why should I care?
« on: February 17, 2012, 01:47:25 AM »
This putz looks like he is rallying anti-religious sentiment in order to gain more power for his liberal left-wing ideology...

Here is LATMA parodying this TV News Anchorman who is now beginning to run for Knesset...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/152865#.Tz32M95SQYo

More than a month after announcing that he would be entering politics, journalist Yair Lapid officially presented his political agenda on Thursday, and used the opportunity to lash out at the Shas party.

Speaking at the Business Conference in Eilat, Lapid said, “For a long time I have been bothered by the question of who this country belongs to. So I want to answer. This country does not belong to interested groups, not to lobbyists and tycoons who want to cut our pension plans. It does not belong to the parties that impose themselves on the Knesset’s Finance Committee and threaten to dismantle the government, and not to those who throw stones and to people who threaten police officers.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Who is Yair Lapid? Why should I care?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 03:40:29 PM »
One good thing about the cocksure Lapid: he literally doesn't care a toss what Obama, the US or the rest of the world think about him or Israel

As a former Israeli media personality, his sole interest is in pleasing his Israeli viewers, which could pull him to the right somewhat.

With Pipi it's the reverse: he doesn't care a toss what Israelis think about him, including his own party. Pipi cares solely about pleasing his NWO masters