Author Topic: Yekutiel and HaIvri confusion  (Read 12947 times)

newman

Yekutiel and HaIvri confusion
« on: June 21, 2007, 08:47:30 PM »
 I heard recently on the Kahane forum that David HaIvri was resonsible for getting Yekutiel's Jewish legion busted by the cops at Kfar Tapuach in 2006. I thaught they were both in the same organisation. I know HaIvri now has an organisation called Revava who hates Chaim And JTF.  Could someone please update me on the saga?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Yekutiel and HaIvri confusion
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »
No they arent in the same organization. Haivri created his own group called Revava, they have a forum and not much else. For some reason Haivri has done everything he can to undermine Yekutiel, its stupid and I dont understand it.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:03:25 PM »
That makes two of us....but they were in the same organisation at one point weren't they?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 09:32:48 PM »
They were both in Kahane Chai, and Haivri was briefly in the Jewish Legion
Ramban

newman

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 09:37:45 PM »
Did HaIvri take his bat & ball and go home because they wouldn't let him be captain?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 10:00:47 PM »
Ha'ivri and Revava's initial purpose was a good one - they've just lost it.  And I think they've just gotten jealous.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 10:10:45 PM »
Did HaIvri take his bat & ball and go home because they wouldn't let him be captain?
Not only did he take his bat and ball away, but he made it rain, so he field was wet and no one else can play ::)

newman

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 10:28:52 PM »
Ha'ivri and Revava's initial purpose was a good one - they've just lost it.  And I think they've just gotten jealous.
Did he start revava after splitting with the legion or was he in both at some point?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 10:40:56 PM »
Did he start revava after splitting with the legion or was he in both at some point?
I never knew he was ever in the Legion - but I think he had left by then.  He started Revava in '05, I believe, and its goal was to get 10,000 (רבבה means 10,000 in Hebrew) Jews to ascend the Temple mount on this certain day.  And he actually did get all those people!  But, naturally, the Bolshevik establishment wouldn't let them ascend, because the would "disturb Israeli-Arab relations."  But since then they've just lost their cause.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

newman

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 10:51:23 PM »
I never knew he was ever in the Legion - but I think he had left by then.  He started Revava in '05, I believe, and its goal was to get 10,000 (רבבה means 10,000 in Hebrew) Jews to ascend the Temple mount on this certain day.  And he actually did get all those people!  But, naturally, the Bolshevik establishment wouldn't let them ascend, because the would "disturb Israeli-Arab relations."  But since then they've just lost their cause.

It's a damn shame nobody can get 10,000 jews to storm the knesset and butcher every self-hatig, arab-kissing judenrat traitor. If they did that the way would be open to ascend the Temple Mount and destroy that moslem pig house that defiles that holy place....like Israel should have done in 1967.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 10:55:15 PM »
Are you sure he got the 10,000? I dont think he did.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 11:17:53 PM »
Are you sure he got the 10,000? I dont think he did.
I think he got quite a lot of people.  I'm not sure...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 04:43:14 AM by OdKahaneChai »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 01:53:24 AM »
he got like twenty people it was a disaster
Ramban

newman

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 02:04:55 AM »
was it his people who were heckling Chaim at a speach in DC?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 02:34:41 AM »
All,

Chaim has discussed Revava many times in the Ask JTF show. HaIvri (HaOmo) is a Shabak agent who has made several attempts to infiltrate Kahanist organizations. He hates Yekutiel because Yekutiel is a sincere guy (even if he is petty). As a Shabak officer, his goal is to put a stop to Kahanist organizing and training (hence his reporting of the dog-training program).

Along with other Shabak agents, HaIvri started his very own organization in 2004 (Shabak), whose goal is to siphon off and deceive as many eager young Kahanist youths as possible. To that end, HaIvri loads his site with bogus articles in praise of the late Rav and claiming that Israeli police constantly raid Revava offices.

newman

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 02:52:06 AM »
Sincere thanks CF. I've been trying to get to bottom of all this, It's like a jigsaw.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 03:27:06 AM »
On Kahane.org Yukutiel said that he had evidence that Haivri (or as I call him Hafaggi) informed on Yukutiel's defense dog training program to the Bolshivik Israeli authorities that they were causing a disturbance or something and he got the program temporarily shut down.  For the details, go to kahane.org and make a  search. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 03:42:00 AM »
I'm still trying to find out the official reason the kapo gov't gave for demolishing the synagogue at Kfar Tapuach.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 04:42:08 AM »

Chaim said they only had 10 people.

Revava actually started out as a Kahanist board game fashioned on Monopoly that HaIvri was selling. At that time he was still publishing the Kahanist Torah portion newsletter. Somehow he merged the new stuff he was doing such as the boardgame with the newsletter and then he started "Ideas In Action" which became the mouthpiece of Revava and he stopped the Torah newsletter altogether. Now Yekutiel does the Torah newsletter. HaIvri still runs a Kahanist publishing house. I think he made Revava its own organization after he announced the plan to bring 10,000 Jews to The Temple Mount and he took the name from the boardgame.

No, I think he actually did get quite a lot of people.  But I could be wrong.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 04:42:58 AM »
He got under 30 people.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 04:47:01 AM »
He got under 30 people.

Who cares? He grasses on other Kahanists. Grass ends up getting walked on by big heavy boots!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 04:47:29 AM »
Ok, maybe I was wrong.  But who cares how many people he got?  The point is he's lost his cause.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 04:51:50 AM »
was it his people who were heckling Chaim at a speach in DC?

That was B'nai Elim.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 12:18:22 PM »
I thought they both heckle Chaim. HaOmo is a friend of Bnei Elim even if not actually a member.

As a Shabak agent, the Israeli government finances his ridiculous Kahanist book and newspaper publishing operations. The goal is to try to make his operation get big so that it seriously undermines JTF (and, to a lesser extent, the smaller Kahanist orgs). That is why he does this full-time and does not have to have a job (his job is that he is a Shabak cop).

So far I think it is safe to say it is not working.

The question I have is whether Roni (who I suspect is an Arab who knows Hebrew) is also an agent of the government. He has no job and spends ALL of his time making elaborate hoaxed anti-Chaim videos. Leftist or not, everybody in Israel needs to support themselves somehow. I think he is on Olmert's payroll too.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2007, 10:46:56 PM »
Is Haivri married?

What evidence is there that warrants calling him "haomo" and "faggie"?

Is he a bona fide blatantly repeatedly transgressing practicing intromissing homosexual/bisexual?

Or is he just a fellow who is somewhat sexually aroused by male company, just like 12% of the human males on Earth (including Orthodox Jewish males!)?