Author Topic: yemach schmum to these animals!  (Read 521 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
yemach schmum to these animals!
« on: February 18, 2012, 04:15:42 PM »
I always hated wiggers. White kids who disrespect their culture and prefer niggerish behaviour sicken me.
Imagine, this guy is a Russian so-called crap musician, likes hanging around schvartzas. He also hates when people call him "white"

http://krussia.com

Here is another vile specie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolay_(musician)
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: yemach schmum to these animals!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 06:16:52 PM »
I always hated wiggers. White kids who disrespect their culture and prefer niggerish behaviour sicken me.
Imagine, this guy is a Russian so-called crap musician, likes hanging around schvartzas. He also hates when people call him "white"

http://krussia.com

Here is another vile specie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolay_(musician)

If people want to behave like blacks, they should be given the option to move with their brethren to the jungles of Africa.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
These were created in a test tube at a lab call the public school system.
I remember how I was told the the blond haired blue eyed devil is the enemy. And this was told to all kids including the evil white devil. Amazingly some stupid Greek girl was whining that she got discriminated against in a clothing store because....she dressed like a wigger whore.
There was one blond, blue eye evil white devil who simply never showed up for class again. He would just skip that one class. I'm sorry to report the teacher was a young Jew.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »
Here is another piece of slime-[censored]

Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 11:42:43 PM »
A lot of white people have been brainwashed that they have no culture of their own. Their own culture is never celebrated, it's always the culture of other peoples that they are taught to respect/celebrate/acknowledge. Showing any love for their own people, own culture, and especially if they show pride in their heritage, gets them labeled a neonazihatefilledracistwhoneedstodie. It can take a lot of effort to throw off this brainwashing. Billions of dollars have been invested into the propaganda to make them self-hating.

When stripped of their own culture, there is, naturally, a void there. To complete themselves they seek to fill that void with something. Now what is promoted as the pinnacle of civilization, the origin of all modern conveniences from peanut butter to street lights? That's right... black culture. So they choose that.

Thankfully many of them grow up, and grow out of that eventually, and find some peace within themselves to accept who they really are. Others never accept their true identities and continue to try to fill the void with other cultures.

I am disgusted by wiggers too, and I think they should pull their pants up, put their hats on the right way, and speak properly. However I do see why they got that way and that they are casualties in a propaganda war.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 11:19:43 AM »
Here is another piece of slime-drek

Wow this is out of this world.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani