Author Topic: Possibly funniest [censored] name ever  (Read 16515 times)

Allen-T

Possibly funniest [censored] name ever
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »
One of the Affirmative Action beasts at my wife's job was bragging today about how original [censored] are when it comes to names. She then said that she had a niece named Nyquila, and YES, she was named after the nightime flu medication. That's even funnier than that dead [censored] rapper who's momma named him after an economy way to buy toilet paper....Two Pack [Tupac, they can't spell remember?]

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Possibly funniest schvartza name ever
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:08:12 PM »
How about Riot Starter?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »
They seem to want these pretensious, bunged-on, made up names because of stupid ideas about "bein' kings and queens in afrikka..MMMM hmmmm"

Mind you, a lot of white people are giving their children (mostly girls) these stupid, exotic, made up names 'coz they think their stupid kid is so unique and so special they have to have a name that nobody else on earth could possibly have.

Imerica

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 10:42:27 PM »
One of the Affirmative Action beasts at my wife's job was bragging today about how original schvartzas are when it comes to names. She then said that she had a niece named Nyquila, and YES, she was named after the nightime flu medication. That's even funnier than that dead schvartza rapper who's momma named him after an economy way to buy toilet paper....Two Pack [Tupac, they can't spell remember?]
Tupac Amaru Shakur is his name..the TWO PACK thing is played. And the Nyquila (if that's how she spells it) is a *different* name. Some of the blacks I know named their children unpronouncable names in an effort to make it sound different. I have also with one of my daughters. I was 21 at the time...but luckily it isn't that bad. lol

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:15 PM »
Tupac Amaru was the name of some Maoist terrorist group in Peru.  It's not surprising that the affirmative action performing artist Toowack Shaker would have such a name.  Hey, I have an idea!  How about if I name my daughter Bader Meinhof, or my son Al Qaeda?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 11:44:11 PM »
One of the Affirmative Action beasts at my wife's job was bragging today about how original schvartzas are when it comes to names. She then said that she had a niece named Nyquila, and YES, she was named after the nightime flu medication. That's even funnier than that dead schvartza rapper who's momma named him after an economy way to buy toilet paper....Two Pack [Tupac, they can't spell remember?]
Tupac Amaru Shakur is his name..the TWO PACK thing is played. And the Nyquila (if that's how she spells it) is a *different* name. Some of the blacks I know named their children unpronouncable names in an effort to make it sound different. I have also with one of my daughters. I was 21 at the time...but luckily it isn't that bad. lol

True story about how Chynna Phillips of Wilson-phillips got her name:

Her parents were non other than John and Michelle Phillips from the Mamas and the Papas. Michelle was into all that eastern mystic crap that was in vogue in the 60s and 70s. She wanted to call her daughter India. John being older and more cynical said "oh, for pete's sake. Why don't we just call her China or North Vietnam then?". ............. :laugh:

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 03:40:37 AM »

Her parents were non other than John and Michelle Phillips from the Mamas and the Papas. Michelle was into all that eastern mystic crap that was in vogue in the 60s and 70s. She wanted to call her daughter India. John being older and more cynical said "oh, for pete's sake. Why don't we just call her China or North Vietnam then?". ............. :laugh:

We named our middle child Nikko because at that time we hadn't been to Japan and loved the name.  Nikko  is the name of a city in Mainland Japan. I was also told while we were there that Nikko as a name means 'peaceful'.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 03:46:00 AM »

We named our middle child Nikko because at that time we hadn't been to Japan and loved the name.  Nikko  is the name of a city in Mainland Japan. I was also told while we were there that Nikko as a name means 'peaceful'.

Have you been to Nikko?  I have.   :)

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 03:47:39 AM »

Nikko aint too bad. It sure woops the hell outa some of the names I come across.

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 03:48:58 AM »

Unfortunately we never visited Nikko but we did live in Okinawa for 3 years. How was Nikko?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 03:53:49 AM »

Unfortunately we never visited Nikko but we did live in Okinawa for 3 years. How was Nikko?

Its a gorgeous place.  Near a lake in the mountains. 

Was your husband stationed in Okinawa?

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 04:05:36 AM »

Yes, two years before we got married and we were stationed there for 3 years 4 years after we were married. :) It was beautiful and peaceful. I'd like to go back and take our two year old and teens who didn't get a chance to experience the beauty of Okinawa.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 04:12:29 AM »

Yes, two years before we got married and we were stationed there for 3 years 4 years after we were married. :) It was beautiful and peaceful. I'd like to go back and take our two year old and teens who didn't get a chance to experience the beauty of Okinawa.

Japan is incredible.

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 07:46:04 AM »
Nyquila is Japanese?

newman

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 07:50:23 AM »
Nyquila is Japanese?

NO..........Nikko

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 08:27:29 AM »

newman

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 08:32:08 AM »
too hard to explain. You'll have to backtrack on the thread.

Imerica

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 09:00:26 AM »
Nyquila is Japanese?
We're past that now, Allen. Keep up. I already made my point about that name.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 09:01:38 AM »
Allen hates to see civility on this board. He must make a mokery of everything remotely nice.

newman

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 09:05:03 AM »
Allen hates to see civility on this board. He must make a mokery of everything remotely nice.
It's a cute name. It's starting to grow on me.

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 09:05:52 AM »
What? Nikkoquila?

newman

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 09:14:28 AM »
What? Nikkoquila?

AHHHHH! not you too. lol :laugh:.......NIKKO

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 09:15:33 AM »
What? Nikkoquila?

AHHHHH! not you too. lol :laugh:.......NIKKO
I know NIkko is a cute (even beautiful) name. :) LOL

newman

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 09:21:00 AM »
Is Nikko the little girl or one of the teens?

Imerica

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 09:28:04 AM »
Is Nikko the little girl or one of the teens?
Nayomi is my 2 year old ...Nikko is my 10 year old. :)