Author Topic: Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?  (Read 36772 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:45:53 PM »
I know someone who just came back from Italy a few days ago who is Jewish.  When he was there he researched the old Italian Jewish communities and said when he was asking around he got a lot of dirty looks from the locals, as if a why do you care about them attitude.  Not to pin this all on the Italians of course, as I have had some great Italian friends through the years and I know many do support Jews and Israel, but I was wondering why anti-semitism continues to grow in Europe.  Overwhelmingly, Europeans still support Muslims over Israel in regard to any conflicts in the Middle East.  The media bias is ridiculous and poll after poll supports the made-up notion of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi independence.  Don't they realize that Muslims are slowly but surely taking over Europe and turning their native countries into a dirty cespool of garbage and inhumanity?  Is their hatred of Jews so deep that they are blinded to the fact that Islam is really the threat?  Moreover, if they are Bible believing Chrisitians, as many claim to be, how can they not see the obvious connection between the Jewish people and the supposed fulfillement of the New Testament?  Without Jews and the rebuilding of Israel, their belief system would hold no weight whatsoever and be a complete sham.  This is so obvious to me, I can't believe more people don't see it this way.  The ignorance is beyond me.  Thoughts?     
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 10:57:57 PM by Ari »

newman

Re: Why Do Europeans Still hate Jews?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:53:31 PM »
It's in their DNA. They're beyond help.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:56:15 PM »
The Europeans have been anti-semetic for hundres if not thousands of years. Screw Europe, its done for just like newman said.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 11:00:35 PM »
I think it pretty much boils down to Replacement Theology.  From what I understand, some Christians believe that G-d stopped his covenant with the Jews and transferred it to the Christians. 

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 11:03:55 PM »
children of Esav. They are jealous of the Jews.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 11:05:21 PM »
That's a good point, Lisa, but from what I understand all the official Christian authorities are supposed to have rejected the idea of replacement theology, but then again, sometimes old wounds never heal I guess.

newman

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 11:12:41 PM »
I think it pretty much boils down to Replacement Theology.  From what I understand, some Christians believe that G-d stopped his covenant with the Jews and transferred it to the Christians. 

What a joke replacement theology is! Christianity is one the retreat at a rate of notts in Europe. The only place it's really growing is in the turd world. If replacement theology was valid, it would mean that G_d in his infinite wisdom has elected to replace the most brilliant, noble, gifted, wonderful people on earth with a bunch of ignorant, savage, primative jungle jumpers and homo sheiser movie europeans as the chosen people! As if!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 11:39:37 PM »
At my college there is an Italian proffesor, I liked him and one time he said to me, as a joke, "Dont worry jews and Italian get along, because of our mutual enemy the blacks."

But even in Euro countries where there are no Jews, like Poland they still blame the jews for all their problems.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 11:57:28 PM »
At my college there is an Italian proffesor, I liked him and one time he said to me, as a joke, "Dont worry jews and Italian get along, because of our mutual enemy the blacks."

But even in Euro countries where there are no Jews, like Poland they still blame the jews for all their problems.
That is true. Rabbi Kahane and Joe Colombo were associates. Rabbi Kahane was in the hospital when Colombo died. I live on a block with mostly Italians, they have no problems with Jews living on the block with them, but when a Black man walks down the street, the block goes silent. My bike was stolen 4 days ago and I told a neighbor, his exact words were " I bet a black stole it".

newman

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 11:59:53 PM »

These euro pigs amaze me! The few jews in europe are all law abiding, clean, high-tax paying descent people who add greatly to europe's art, culure and intellect.....but they are hated. In the meantime, these euro schmucks kiss up to stinking, vile moslem animals who do nothing but breed, collect welfare,commit pack rape and conspire to destroy europe and kill them all!......... Are these people  right in the head? ???

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 12:51:41 AM »
Good post Newman.  Obviously I agree 100%

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 02:48:31 AM »
This only makes sense if you think Europeans ever were real Christians. I don't buy it. These drunken, promiscuous, primitive savages were about as Christian as a gorilla sitting in the middle of an AIDS-tainted Zaire swamp.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 11:09:12 AM »
Europeans have hated jews for centuries... mainly out of jealousy for the jews power and wealth due to their smarts... You know the jews have literally been kicked out of every country in Europe... countries like France and Holland several times throughout history... in the end all that can be done is to FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE HATERS

newman

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 11:33:05 AM »
Boy oh boy I'm gonna love watching the troubles to come in nazi europe in the next few years. When  french and british cities are being looted, rooted and burned by moslem savages I'm gonna get a woody.

I'll be watching with rellish when those disgusting perverted uncircumcised euro pigs are being dragged from their homes by moslem animals and raped, stoned and shot.The slobber is going to be running down my chin like a big St Bernard.WOOF! :laugh:

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 06:36:54 PM »
I must admit I'll enjoy a little part of it too, newman.  However the sad part is watch the Jews be blamed for it and not the Muslims, LOL.  After all nothing in the world will be right until a Palestinian homeland is established.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 06:39:43 PM by Ari »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 06:48:15 PM »
Wait, wait... Anti-semitism is in the DNA of Europeans? God, the kind of [censored] opinions we're tolerating on JTF.org now are disgusting. A lot of us likely have European ancestry. I guess Jew hatred is in our DNA too.  ::)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 06:53:30 PM »
Wait, wait... Anti-semitism is in the DNA of Europeans? G-d, the kind of excrement opinions we're tolerating on JTF.org now are disgusting. A lot of us likely have European ancestry. I guess Jew hatred is in our DNA too.  ::)

I don't think newman meant that literally, he meant it figuratively.  He was just saying that it's something that they can't get over and it comes "naturally" to them. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 08:11:47 PM »
Very true.
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 08:15:26 PM »
Boy oh boy I'm gonna love watching the troubles to come in nazi europe in the next few years. When  french and british cities are being looted, rooted and burned by moslem savages I'm gonna get a woody.

I'll be watching with rellish when those disgusting perverted uncircumcised euro pigs are being dragged from their homes by moslem animals and raped, stoned and shot.The slobber is going to be running down my chin like a big St Bernard.WOOF! :laugh:
Lol, good one. And they will blame the Jews and Americans for muslims taking over their beloved Eurotrash wastedump. Let the muslims take over and you'll see them beg for our help. Then what we can do is send them all the muslims living here to help them.
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 09:51:38 PM »
Because they are G-dless and evil and deserve all the muslims they get.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 09:59:35 PM »

Who do they claim said this in the "New Testament"?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 10:00:49 PM »

Were Cain and Abel before Esav?  Which part of the Torah are they in?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 10:01:45 PM »
I have not read the New Testament, so I don't know. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »

That is true. Rabbi Kahane and Joe Colombo were associates. Rabbi Kahane was in the hospital when Colombo died. I live on a block with mostly Italians, they have no problems with Jews living on the block with them, but when a Black man walks down the street, the block goes silent. My bike was stolen 4 days ago and I told a neighbor, his exact words were " I bet a black stole it".

Should this be a plus for Giuliani?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 10:04:55 PM »
This only makes sense if you think Europeans ever were real Christians. I don't buy it. These drunken, promiscuous, primitive savages were about as Christian as a gorilla sitting in the middle of an AIDS-tainted Zaire swamp.

What do you think of the Pope?