Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: February 23, 2012, 06:02:20 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:37:51 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Quakers don't believe in anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 08:13:09 PM »
Just the fact that they invite a person who authors blood liables and calls for the physical extermination of Israel suffices to understand what is their heart.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 08:21:15 PM »
Quakers have always seemed like Quacks to me... Another cursed cult...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »
Will they be quackering in the depth of hell?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 05:04:52 AM »
For what it's worth:  Nixon, that anti-semite, was a Quaker.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 07:53:04 AM »
I don't understand how they can claim to believe in the Bible and yet hate the Jewish people so much.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 08:01:41 AM »
Quakers have a long history of anti semitism
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 09:35:50 AM »
Some Quakers are actually right-wing evangelicals, esp. in the southwestern US.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 10:11:24 AM »
It is funny that Alan Desrowitz, a self hating Jew, was supposed to be the defender of Judaism and Zionism. He doesn't represent Jews, Zionism, or Israel.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 10:20:47 AM »
These crazy Quakers are the perfect example of the Jewish saying "He who is merciful to the cruel will in the end be cruel to the merciful."
The same can be said of the heads of the Presbyterian Church, who have cozied up to Hezbollah.  So Dan Ben Noah is absolutely right to condemn these people. 

Now with that being said, I understand that these types represent a crazy fringe.  At least I hope that's true.  Let's also remember that there quite a few philo-semitic right wing Christians who are more pro-Israel than many self hating Jews, both in America and Israel.  I have no idea if they outnumber the left wing mainline Protestants or not.  So let's not confuse these groups, or lump them into one category. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 11:19:55 AM »
Lisa I believe that Christianity itself would naturally lean right. Certainly this could be reflected in the society that the USA had when it was predominately a Christian country.

However like every other important institution in the West, communists have targeted churches, infiltrated them, and introduced left wing propaganda in them. Every important institution and important influence in American society has been infiltrated and corrupted. Marriage, Schools, Government, Movies, Television, Art, Books, Music, Newspapers, Magazines, and yes Churches too.

That's why most "main line" protestant churches are now corrupted. Even so-called evangelical churches are now being corrupted although there are still some good ones. More traditional Christians may end up having to meet in each other's homes if it keeps going the way it's going.

I don't want people to think this is something endemic to Christianity. It's a deliberate infiltration from the outside by atheists, pagans, and communists.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 11:50:43 AM »
I just visualized a Qassam rocket landing on gilad atzmon's head.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 06:17:31 PM »
It is funny that Alan Desrowitz, a self hating Jew, was supposed to be the defender of Judaism and Zionism. He doesn't represent Jews, Zionism, or Israel.
He couldn't run fast enough to California to represent Ron Goldman's brutal murderer, O J Simpson.  For that alone, he should drop dead.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 08:18:23 PM »
Both Christianity and Judaism are filled with self-hating rodefs and a clueless secular majority.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 08:21:30 PM »
Both Christianity and Judaism are filled with self-hating rodefs and a clueless secular majority.

I have a real problem with people rejecting all the teachings of Christian faith and then calling themselves Christian. If someone told me they were a secular Christian I would tell them to pick one.