Author Topic: Evangelical Leaders Call For Amnesty  (Read 555 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Evangelical Leaders Call For Amnesty
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 10:38:47 PM »
What's the greater threat to us, self-hating Judaism or self-hating Christianity? It's an awfully tough call but right this moment I might go with the latter since there are far more Christians than Jews.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 08:01:40 AM »
What's the greater threat to us, self-hating Judaism or self-hating Christianity? It's an awfully tough call but right this moment I might go with the latter since there are far more Christians than Jews.
This was very funny, remember the obamay election, what small group of people voted for him in a big percentage and what group will vote for him again?
Remember 78% of the Jewish people voted for obaaaamy and sad to say 78% will vote for him again.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 08:07:12 AM »
Everyone is with the nice, nice stuff, what would you want them to say?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 12:05:02 PM »
I bet the Quakers and Presbyterians are just loving this.

The evangelical churches have been harder for the communists to infiltrate but they are doing their level best to ruin them too. All important institutions in society have been infiltrated and undermined.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 10:36:54 PM »
Rubystars, it is said that the vast majority will fall down and worship the beast. That means quite a few people in the church.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 11:02:48 AM »
Rubystars, it is said that the vast majority will fall down and worship the beast. That means quite a few people in the church.

Yes you're very right about that. This was already predicted. I do think it's very sad to see this happening in my lifetime though.

Liberalism/Communism/NWO crap is sort of like a many-headed hydra, it crops up in all kinds of different manifestations. The corruption of the church is just one of them. Judaism is not unscathed either of course, they have their Reform temples and all that, which are equally bad to the corrupted churches.