Author Topic: @ Chaim Ben Pesach re: Jonathan Pollard release  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
@ Chaim Ben Pesach re: Jonathan Pollard release
« on: March 06, 2012, 07:42:41 PM »
@Chaim Ben Pesach: If Barack Hussein Obama releases Jonathan Pollard to make aliyah after the election, would you change your tune about him?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: @ Chaim Ben Pesach re: Jonathan Pollard release
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 08:36:06 PM »
@Chaim Ben Pesach: If Barack Hussein Obama releases Jonathan Pollard to make aliyah after the election, would you change your tune about him?

בס''ד

You're asking me if I would change my tune about a Muslim Nazi who is openly pressuring Israel to accept an Iranian nuclear holocaust, who says that Jews have no right to live in Jerusalem, and who has demanded an Israeli retreat to the pre-1967 Auschwitz lines. And all of this is before this black Amalekite has to run for reelection this November when he desperately needs Jewish votes and Jewish money to win. If Osama is doing all this now before the election, what will happen after the election when he never has to face the voters again?

The answer to your question is obviously no. Every decent human being, Jew and Gentile alike, has a sacred obligation to do everything possible to defeat Osama this November. Osama's reelection would be an unmitigated catastrophe.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 08:54:46 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 09:06:09 PM »
That would be an awful low price for Obama to pay for Jewish votes.   G-d bless Jonathan and may he be in Jerusalem this year in improving health, but this would be the most symbolic useless gesture.  The only opposition to releasing Pollard is the intelligence and military professionals, none of whom would ever support Obama.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 09:23:25 PM »
AFTER the election?
He'll release one man and destroy America and Israel afterwards?
No thanks. Better to hope we get some Republican - where there would be a better chance.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 10:01:28 PM »
Every moment that passes by in which he leaves Pollard in jail, obama is doing something extremely evil, a heinous crime against humanity.  Your question is like asking "if a mass murderer in the midst of one of his killing sprees decides to let one of his intended victims go, would your tune change about the mass murderer guy?"  All decent human beings are REQUIRED not to murder.  It is no great moral feat to do a crime nonstop for several years and then one day suddenly decide to stop doing that crime and focus on other moral crimes instead.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 11:56:27 PM »
I don't believe he will do it.

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 04:05:43 PM »
Devil's Advocate Question: Then why should he do it, if the Jew's will not be grateful for it afterward?  He certainly will catch enough flack for it?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 01:47:03 AM »
Devil's Advocate Question: Then why should he do it, if the Jew's will not be grateful for it afterward?  He certainly will catch enough flack for it?

How could a Jew ask this question?   

And again you are asking people to praise someone who finally stopped committing his crime.  Criminals don't get praise.  It is a moral atrocity that j. Pollard sits in jail.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 05:34:22 AM »
I think if Osama is going to set Pollard free, it would be in frame of an evil trade with the phony right wing in Israel. They will have to cede land, destroy settlements and free terrorists in exchange.

I don't think Osama would free Pollard just to gain Jewish voters and donations  because American Jews don't care that much about Pollard.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 03:10:43 PM »

because American Jews don't care that much about Pollard.

I think prune face called for the death penalty for him.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »
Wasn't your first question the Devil's Advocate question?

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »
Wasn't your first question the Devil's Advocate question?

Maybe he's only going to get paid for being the devil's advocate if he can get one of his questions to get a yes answer.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 03:47:04 PM »
I think if Osama is going to set Pollard free, it would be in frame of an evil trade with the phony right wing in Israel. They will have to cede land, destroy settlements and free terrorists in exchange.

I don't think Osama would free Pollard just to gain Jewish voters and donations  because American Jews don't care that much about Pollard.

Well, everyone I talk to wants Pollard to be released... We need to keep the issue burning...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14