Author Topic: About the "Kosovo Belongs To The Heroic Serbs!" video - by a Serb  (Read 39664 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: About the "Kosovo Belongs To The Heroic Serbs!" video - by a Serb
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2007, 06:35:31 AM »
The Milosevic’s way of solving problems do not agree with the Serbian traditions. Milosevic’s close cooperators were corrupt criminals (like him self) who did not care about the Serbian nation. Secret executions of Milosevic’s rivals and other opponents were normal during their period. Those actions are remains of the godless communist regime which was a anti-Serb period. Milosevic was a adorer of Tito those people do not belong in Serbian governments.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 09:50:15 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2007, 06:45:26 AM »
/sorry for the wrong spelling - English is not my native tongue/

When we took actions against the terrorists in Kosovo, Milosevic once again released his dogs of war, killing innocent civilians, burning down villages etc... (not as much CNN would say, but still... ) - in short, he used their methods which is WRONG and SHOULD NEVER BE DONE TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT RACE OR RELIGION!!

The parts about Muslims moving in, and other historic facts from history are ok, and true (i liked when you mentioned we saving American airmen, it kinda moved me :) ), and also parts about the middle-ages - ottomans etc... you pointed out how screwed up the region is.

Know this before you read on. Kaurin (my nickname and also my LAST NAME ) here is what it means in turkish: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giaour

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT UGLY MUSLIM????? F*** YOU AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS FORUM

P.S MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS F****** MUSLIM TELLING LIES AT THIS FORUM

Why generalizing?
Generalizing is for Nazis not for civilized people.

People who have sympathy for generalizing are mostly against Serbs. Because that is a characteristic of Serb enemies. 

Further our religions dos not teach us to hate people of other religion...
That's not your nature my Serb comrade  :)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2007, 05:54:31 PM »
The Muslims pig are marked....out of this forum Kaurin
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2007, 11:22:42 AM »
"Serbian Army" I will not tolerate that kind of bashing. Do not engage in a flame war or I will ban you. The thing about discussions is the liberty of not agreeing.

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2007, 11:19:33 AM »
I want to thank Chaim Ben Pesach for this video.  :)  This is what lead me to JTF. I have good friends that are Serb and they are great heoric people.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2007, 11:43:40 AM »
I want to thank Chaim Ben Pesach for this video.  :)  This is what lead me to JTF. I have good friends that are Serb and they are great heoric people.

Welcome Jyla!!!  :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2007, 12:17:24 PM »
Allow me to take three opportunities, here and now:

1)
Dear SerbianArmy, you're passionate, like a true Serbian, a true Slavic Man,
but you should temporate a tiny little bit:
look at myself, I'd throw every single german out off of this forum of ours,
shouting at them like at zombies, but I do not,
the thing I do is expressing anger enumerating what the germans did.
And what they did is "sufficient" for us Serbs and Jews to agree with Rabbi Kahane.

;)

2)
Welcome Jyla.

:laugh:

3)
Like Jyla, I discovered this forum thanks to JTF in YouTube.

:)

LONG LIVE JTF.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2007, 01:32:54 PM »
Thanks for the welcome Yasmine and Husar.;D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2007, 02:05:14 PM »
Jyla, welcome aboard and happy posting... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2007, 11:20:34 PM »
Hi Jyla !
It's great to have you on the forum...

Offline Lubach

• New JTFer
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2007, 02:13:17 PM »
people... do you actually agree with all this mis-information only because you want to or what??? What history, what rubbish??? What those two in You Tube said was bunch of rubbish? They dont know a thing about history. 80% of what they said was WRONG. My father is a PhD in History and I actually asked him to look at the clip, and what he did was laugh at these guys ignorance. A friend of mine actually worked in Kosovo with the UN and it was him who told me to look at this clip and he said its bunch of crap, no truth in it whatsoever.

I got nothing against you people in this forum, but what I can not stand is someone going public and insulting people they dont know.  I am Polish, half-jewish, and if you guys read any books you will see that Albanians and Bulgarians helped Jews during the World War Two, and Cetnicks slaughtered us. It was in the news last week how some Izraelis were beaten up in Belgrade by Serbs, and I dont see anything about any Jew being beaten up in Kosowo.

Personally I think that Serbs did more authrocities in Europe since that bastard Hitler. (Remember Srebrenica - 8000 boys and men killed, executed). Similar to Holocaust, no? Shame on you who support religious hatred, and shame on you guys from that clip for being so biased and so unprofessional!!!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2007, 03:12:50 PM »
Really? It seemes your father is an idiot no offence. How about 600.000 Serbs,jews and gypsies executed by "democratic" Croatia.
Look it up yourself "Jasenovac" or just ask your genious of a father.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 03:15:58 PM by Serbian Cetnik »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2007, 04:35:11 PM »
people... do you actually agree with all this mis-information only because you want to or what??? What history, what rubbish??? What those two in You Tube said was bunch of rubbish? They dont know a thing about history. 80% of what they said was WRONG. My father is a PhD in History and I actually asked him to look at the clip, and what he did was laugh at these guys ignorance. A friend of mine actually worked in Kosovo with the UN and it was him who told me to look at this clip and he said its bunch of crap, no truth in it whatsoever.

I got nothing against you people in this forum, but what I can not stand is someone going public and insulting people they dont know.  I am Polish, half-jewish, and if you guys read any books you will see that Albanians and Bulgarians helped Jews during the World War Two, and Cetnicks slaughtered us. It was in the news last week how some Izraelis were beaten up in Belgrade by Serbs, and I dont see anything about any Jew being beaten up in Kosowo.

Personally I think that Serbs did more authrocities in Europe since that bastard Hitler. (Remember Srebrenica - 8000 boys and men killed, executed). Similar to Holocaust, no? Shame on you who support religious hatred, and shame on you guys from that clip for being so biased and so unprofessional!!!
you are jewish traitor who do not know anything about history of his people, you do not know who chetniks are stupid fool
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2007, 04:52:09 PM »
Lubach, JTF supports the Serbs!

It was the Serbs who fought heroically against the Nazis, and who sheltered American soldiers, whereas the Albanians turned them over the SS.  They did the same thing with the Jews. The Serbs have also been fighting bravely against the vivisection of their country by the invading Muslim Albanians. 

Also, there was no Serbian genocide in Kosovo.  That was just a media ploy to create a Muslim terrorist state in Europe. 

If anything, the Jews in Israel should learn from the Serbs and not act like total doormats!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2007, 04:57:50 PM »
Lubach, JTF supports the Serbs!

It was the Serbs who fought heroically against the Nazis, and who sheltered American soldiers, whereas the Albanians turned them over the SS.  They did the same thing with the Jews. The Serbs have also been fighting bravely against the vivisection of their country by the invading Muslim Albanians. 

Also, there was no Serbian genocide in Kosovo.  That was just a media ploy to create a Muslim terrorist state in Europe. 

If anything, the Jews in Israel should learn from the Serbs and not act like total doormats!
Well this son of selfproclaimed historian should learn that these who sheltered American soldiers are chetnik guerrilla

Offline Lubach

• New JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2007, 03:32:43 PM »
Serbian Army... you have no right to call anyone an idiot, especially a man who is so educated and well-mannered. Moderator, please do smth. about this guy's insults??? And I dont see why do you get upset mate??? You are not even Jewish, the only reason I think you are enjoying it here so much is because you can talk crap about Croatians, Slovens, Bosnians and Albanian. And I dont think its muslims you have something against, because Slovens and Croats are Christians, and so are one third of Albanians in kosovo. Thats true people, did you know that? I dont want to give the wrong impression that I am taking sides here... God no!!! But I did some research of my own, and if you do the same you will see that what I just wrote is the truth.

As for Serbs... you guys are one example I hope my fellow Jews DO NOT follow. You started 4 wars in your own country because you didnt want to let people live the way they wanted to, but wanted Great Serbia, and you LOST ALL 4 wars. Two wars were with Christian's (so much for you guys fighting only Muslims). You guys committed the biggest massacre in post-war Europe (since Hitler time...) So please dont you play all patriotic and give the Self-Defending attitude. You even recorded it so you could be proud about it later in life. But just shows how stupid you are and now you are in Hague in front of a prosecutor for what you did.

LISA, you are very wrong, trust me. No hard feelings, but if you look at history, some very great Jewish authors wrote things which will prove you wrong. Read about Illyria (google it) and you will see. I did a lot of history in Uni. and especially about the Ballkans. I changed my opinion after all that reading. So, Serbian Army, who BTW are full of hate and extremelly radical, Albanians are actually NATIVE in Kosovo. I know you must hate reading this, but apparently thats the truth. Croats are Christians and so are Slovens... so I really dont understand you and the Serbs in General.

We have Kosovo People in Poland but they havent committed a single crime that showed in the TV. But Serbians beat up Izraelis to death because they are Jewish, and you pretend to be friend of jews??? I believe what I see and read, not reading about your wishes and hatred to exterminate everything that is not Serbian, probably including us Jews. I am surprised how you got the rest here to believe your words mate.

Ben Lubach

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2007, 03:40:43 PM »
No Serbians did'nt beat any Israelist to  death they had a fight nobody died.How come in Greece a group of albanian moslems atacked 3 Israeli? how come in Pristina they kicked Jews out and serbs out?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2007, 05:19:18 PM »
Serbian Army... you have no right to call anyone an idiot, especially a man who is so educated and well-mannered. Moderator, please do smth. about this guy's insults??? And I dont see why do you get upset mate??? You are not even Jewish, the only reason I think you are enjoying it here so much is because you can talk crap about Croatians, Slovens, Bosnians and Albanian. And I dont think its muslims you have something against, because Slovens and Croats are Christians, and so are one third of Albanians in kosovo. Thats true people, did you know that? I dont want to give the wrong impression that I am taking sides here... G-d no!!! But I did some research of my own, and if you do the same you will see that what I just wrote is the truth.

As for Serbs... you guys are one example I hope my fellow Jews DO NOT follow. You started 4 wars in your own country because you didnt want to let people live the way they wanted to, but wanted Great Serbia, and you LOST ALL 4 wars. Two wars were with Christian's (so much for you guys fighting only Muslims). You guys committed the biggest massacre in post-war Europe (since Hitler time...) So please dont you play all patriotic and give the Self-Defending attitude. You even recorded it so you could be proud about it later in life. But just shows how stupid you are and now you are in Hague in front of a prosecutor for what you did.

LISA, you are very wrong, trust me. No hard feelings, but if you look at history, some very great Jewish authors wrote things which will prove you wrong. Read about Illyria (google it) and you will see. I did a lot of history in Uni. and especially about the Ballkans. I changed my opinion after all that reading. So, Serbian Army, who BTW are full of hate and extremelly radical, Albanians are actually NATIVE in Kosovo. I know you must hate reading this, but apparently thats the truth. Croats are Christians and so are Slovens... so I really dont understand you and the Serbs in General.

We have Kosovo People in Poland but they havent committed a single crime that showed in the TV. But Serbians beat up Izraelis to death because they are Jewish, and you pretend to be friend of jews??? I believe what I see and read, not reading about your wishes and hatred to exterminate everything that is not Serbian, probably including us Jews. I am surprised how you got the rest here to believe your words mate.

Ben Lubach

:::D Ok, I will destroy with arguments so you will have a nightmare ^-^

I think you are enjoying it here so much is because you can talk crap about Croatians, Slovens, Bosnians and Albanian.

I enjoy here because people from Jewish Task Force are my friends and big allies of my people. I do think you are not Jewish or even part Jewish. You are some Albanian or Croatian trying to put me down. That is one of the reasons you came here at the first place. Your posts are not on "Croatian death camps for children,Muslim crimes against the Serbs, Death camp Jasenovac", any discusion on Kosovo etc. Your first post was insulting what Chaim said in his videos.If truth bothers you so be it. You do not agree with what JTF stands for why you are here?

because Slovens and Croats are Christians, and so are one third of Albanians in kosovo

Name one Albanian Christian church in Kosovo :::D

But Serbians beat up Izraelis to death because they are Jewish, and you pretend to be friend of jews???

Where that happened? :D

You started 4 wars in your own country because you didnt want to let people live the way they wanted to, but wanted Great Serbia, and you LOST ALL 4 wars.

In which wars Serbs lost?  :::D  name them, and tell us which people Serbs did not want to let live in peace?

You guys committed the biggest massacre in post-war Europe

Ok, if you and your dad know so much about "massacre" committed by Serbs in city of Srebrenica tell us what happened on Christmas in the Serbian village Kravice near Srebrenica and how many Serbs died in that area prior to our army action. Please answer my question and post numbers. Also post names of killed Muslim terrorists in that city. By names we will be able to see are there any civilians on Muslim side, and also how many Serbian woman, children and old man were massacred.

But just shows how stupid you are and now you are in Hague in front of a prosecutor for what you did.

Like Vojislav Seselj whom they keep in prison for years without trial. Thanks God there is international Jewish lawyer who took this issue to consideration. Former President Milosevic was murdered when he called Bill Clinton as witness.He was there for years on trial. They never found him guilty. Is that the same court that in one case against leader of Albanian terrorist group lost all the main witnesses (they were murdered actually)??
For your information there are all Croatian and Bosnian Muslim leaders on trials. So the Serbs are not only ones there. This proves that you are lier not me.

Albanians are actually NATIVE in Kosovo. I know you must hate reading this, but apparently thats the truth

:::D Same as are your Muslim friends in Israel :::D You know what is the funniest of all? Now the Albanians are claiming that all Serbian churches in Kosovo are actually catholic and are just repainted :::D :o  They also say that Serbian dynasty Nemanic are actually Albanians Nemanjichi :::D
You see I have a copy of your holy book Koran in which they claim that king David was actually on of the early Muslims :::D

We have Kosovo People in Poland but they havent committed a single crime that showed in the TV

Yes, I do understand that the Albanians do not have any mafia in Europe  :::D You are one very bright man.Now how many Albanians live actually in Poland?

Serbian Army, who BTW are full of hate and extremely radical

Yes, I do hate Muslims. I also think that all Muslims should go out of Europe the same way they came on old continent. ;D

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2007, 06:21:43 PM »
You guys committed the biggest massacre in post-war Europe

Many of these "massacres" were proven to be lies, muslims have a habit of making up massacres, ie: the jenin "massacre", deir yassin, sabra & shatila whilst conveniently ignoring their own massacres (hama, black september, algeria, bengalis in 1971, darfur, massacres of Serbs, massacres of black Christians and animists in Africa, iran vs iraq in the 80s etc etc.)
And it's not like croats don't deserve to be massacred (not that they were) after what they did to both the Serbs and Jews in WW2. They are vicious beyond description.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:24:37 PM by AussieJTFer »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2007, 06:58:26 PM »
 Serbian Army has totally right!  O0
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2007, 03:31:30 AM »
Wow!!!

I missed this ?!

Lub/alba/nazi/ach comes into JTF proper !!!

:o

Take care, Brothers and Sisters......he claims to be "Polish, half-jewish"!!!

Marx was fully a Jew, but he was an anti-semitic one...a kike.

And a great "defender" of the NAZICROAT "right" is a Jew also (not only a "half-Jew"),
yet, he adores the USTASHA "movement", and, accordingly, hates Serbs to death.
His name ?
MLADEN SCHWARTZ.

So, you see, being "half-jewish", as you pretend to be, doesn't prove anything.
There are anti-Sionist "jews" also, and, accordingly,
they work on the destruction of the State of Israel.

That's for your "half-jewish" part, if you have any, which I doubt strongly.  ;)

"Funny" you didn't bother at all about NAZIMASSMURDERS.........
And strange you didn't mention "neo"-NAZIS "fighting alongside NAZICROATS.
"neo"-NAZIS among whom were NAZIALBANIANS.

:o

You wrote about 4 wars lost by the Serbs........

Which ones ?

We Serbs lost many, many lives, but not wars
(Balkan wars: turks out,
WWI: end of austria-hungary,
WWII: end of nazigermany.....yet, not totally).

As for your "Polish" part, your Slavic one,
you should know that "SLAV" is an insult in the NAZIALBANIAN's "mouths".
I wouldn't bother at all about these NAZIALBANIANS,
if I were "Polish".........

BUT I WOULD BOTHER A LOT ABOUT THE SERBS.

It seems the only victories you would like
would be those of the nazis from all over europe.....

:D

We Serbs do fight against your wishes.

Keep reading us, here, in JTF.
Until you get ejected.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL.
LONG LIVE SERBIA.
DEATH TO NAZIS
(christian as well as MUSLIM ones).

CcCc

8;)

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2007, 06:07:10 AM »
Lubach I can't do anything about the cursing, this is a non-PC site.

Offline Lubach

• New JTFer
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2007, 11:14:45 AM »
The reason I dont go to other topics is that its the same people writing there and I dont have time to wate on you haters.

BTW Husar... you bright bright man... Polish people are NOT Slavs mate!!! Surprise surprise... Dont insult me with that statement, or any other Pole for that matter. Russians yes, Poles NO. You think you fish-brain can remember that much.

I googles about the Christian churches in Kosovo (Since one of you haters brought it up)... and it seems like there is at least one in every city, and in a lot of villages. So please before you people say something make sure you dont turn out to be talking cmplete rubbish and show your stupidness.

As for the wars that Serbia lost... if you didnt lose any, then how come Slovenia is independent, Croatia is independent, Bosnia is independent, Monte-Negro dumped your sorry asses and is blooming, Macedonia and now Kosovo too very soon. Vojvodina will soon follow, you will see. So if you call that a victory that OK YOU ARE THE BIGGEST WINNERS IN EUROPE!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »
The reason I dont go to other topics is that its the same people writing there and I dont have time to wate on you haters.

BTW Husar... you bright bright man... Polish people are NOT Slavs mate!!! Surprise surprise... Dont insult me with that statement, or any other Pole for that matter. Russians yes, Poles NO. You think you fish-brain can remember that much.

I googles about the Christian churches in Kosovo (Since one of you haters brought it up)... and it seems like there is at least one in every city, and in a lot of villages. So please before you people say something make sure you dont turn out to be talking cmplete rubbish and show your stupidness.

As for the wars that Serbia lost... if you didnt lose any, then how come Slovenia is independent, Croatia is independent, Bosnia is independent, Monte-Negro dumped your sorry donkeys and is blooming, Macedonia and now Kosovo too very soon. Vojvodina will soon follow, you will see. So if you call that a victory that OK YOU ARE THE BIGGEST WINNERS IN EUROPE!!!
You know Lubach, there is a very good book out that will answer your questions and settle your mind.  It is by Peter Brock called "Media Cleansing".  I hope you enjoy it....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2007, 11:35:38 AM »
I demand the attention of everyone concerning this statement of lubalbanazi:

"Polish people are NOT Slavs mate !!!"....................

:P

:D :D :D

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc