Author Topic: California College System soon to have Gay Quotas!!!  (Read 660 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
California College System soon to have Gay Quotas!!!
« on: March 12, 2012, 04:14:03 PM »
This is very shocking news indeed although we should have expected it...

Now the California college system is going to request incoming students reveal their 'sexual orientation' when they apply for the school. This way they will be able to know how much to allocate to gay organizations {to supply the community}... The next thing will be that the school will institute quotas to ensure that there are a 'fair' number of gay students in the incoming student body.

I think homosexuality is a sin. And it is a sin that schools are allowing the gays to take over like this. This is something we all will be paying for with our souls...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: California College System soon to have Gay Quotas!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
This is very shocking news indeed although we should have expected it...

Now the California college system is going to request incoming students reveal their 'sexual orientation' when they apply for the school. This way they will be able to know how much to allocate to gay organizations {to supply the community}... The next thing will be that the school will institute quotas to ensure that there are a 'fair' number of gay students in the incoming student body.

I think homosexuality is a sin. And it is a sin that schools are allowing the gays to take over like this. This is something we all will be paying for with our souls...

The Cal state University I used to work at actually had a special staff member hired, called a 'Diversity Administrator'.  The guy who was chosen for the position was a Gay activist who worked for 'Out' magazine.  I ironically already new him before he transferred, since we were in the same MBA program.... small world.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 04:47:17 PM »
Gays already get affirmative action treatment in companies. It was only a matter of time before it happened in colleges too.  Maybe heterosexuals need a don't ask, don't tell policy now.

Offline Former Reformed Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 05:05:13 PM »
What is to keep a straight student who wants to get into a highly competitive program, like medical shcool or law school, to say he is gay, put on a lisp, bend his wrist and demand affirmative fag-tion?  Does he have to DO the affirmative fag-tion admissions officer in the tuchis to prove it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 05:08:43 PM »
The only problem with that is that it will be documented on paper that he is a homosexual when he's really not.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 07:02:15 PM »
The only problem with that is that it will be documented on paper that he is a homosexual when he's really not.
Who cares?  If it's the only way you can get what you want?  These days, it's a mark of erudite distinction!!  Also, they can't put it down on a permanent record, like religion, it's infringement of civil rights.  It's not like race.  and even that they can't put down without your permission.  Bend your wrist and learn to lisp like Rudy Giuliani for the interview and you too can make Harvard like the schwartzes without being able to spell your name!!  I AXE you!!  Don't play me BRO!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 07:13:04 PM »
Who cares?  If it's the only way you can get what you want?  These days, it's a mark of erudite distinction!!  Also, they can't put it down on a permanent record, like religion, it's infringement of civil rights.  It's not like race.  and even that they can't put down without your permission.  Bend your wrist and learn to lisp like Rudy Giuliani for the interview and you too can make Harvard like the schwartzes without being able to spell your name!!  I AXE you!!  Don't play me BRO!!

This is sick... You subscribe to the 'if you cant beat em join em' attitude. I would not go to a school which has such sodomite admission policies.

A righteous man does not accept the unacceptable. Tolerance only goes so far...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 08:41:57 PM »

One of the ways which we know about Obama's Muslim roots is that he was registered as a Muslim for some of his schooling. If a politician is running for office and it is on paper somewhere that he's a homosexual, I would view that as evidence the person had those tendencies.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 09:44:44 PM »
If it's the difference between going to law school or working for the Department of Parks for the rest of your life picking up used condoms, I'd risk it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 10:34:32 PM by Former Reformed Jew »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 09:20:14 AM »

Not enough arse-holes?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774