Author Topic: Adam613's craziness  (Read 5933 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Adam613's craziness
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 03:58:12 PM »
I'm not causing any tension. I said a long time ago that I might be willing to meet him and meant it. His behavior since has caused me to change my mind, but I am not upset with him at all.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 04:33:22 PM »
 ;D

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
He always complains on Kahane.org. When he quit JTF and deleted his account he also made a thread complaining even though he quit on his own. So only naturally he would do the same when he really was banned.
I don't know why he goes to Kahane.org - everyone hates him just as much there as they do here.  We're all tired of his incessant whining.

But Mike Krause agrees with him on being against JTF. Mike Krause just feeds into it by bashing JTF.

In all my time on the Kahane.org forum I have never seen Mike Krause say one positive thing.  About anything.  Not even one positive thing.  I'm not going to get into anything else - but I'll just say I don't really particularly like the guy.

Krause is a Revava invader. He and a few others quit Kahane.org over a stupid fight. They all went to Revava. Most of them were already regular Revava members but went on both but after that, they only went on Revava. The old Kahane Forum essentially is the Revava of today. Krause and BK were vicious against me and JTF on that forum. I was happy when they left but I didn't like when Krause came back to Kahane.org.

What was the fight about? The one that made them decide to leavr the old Kahane forum.