Author Topic: Adam613's craziness  (Read 5934 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Adam613's craziness
« on: June 23, 2007, 10:27:24 PM »
Adam613, has been posting his craziness on my youtube videos, please feel free to answer his insane comments.

"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Adam613's craziness
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 11:26:10 PM »
I responded to that Knuthamsun. 

And Adam really needs to be on medication. I would have written that, but I was not able to comment the second time.  Perhaps I need to go back in a few minutes.

Also, you are very good at arguing, and you really know your stuff.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 11:26:55 PM »
And Yacov, you don't owe Adam any explanations.  Nothing you say will change him. He's like a crazy broken record. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 11:29:43 PM »
Ok, I just commented again, and called Adam a nutjob, plain and simple.  If he starts with you again Kahaneloyalist, tell him to take some Prozac. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 12:14:09 AM »
And now he's coming to Kahane.org to complain.  I just told the guy to go whine somewhere else - I'm really tired of him.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 01:28:29 AM »
He always complains on Kahane.org. When he quit JTF and deleted his account he also made a thread complaining even though he quit on his own. So only naturally he would do the same when he really was banned.
I don't know why he goes to Kahane.org - everyone hates him just as much there as they do here.  We're all tired of his incessant whining.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 01:50:46 AM »
He's the American version of FOTL.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 02:08:52 AM »
He always complains on Kahane.org. When he quit JTF and deleted his account he also made a thread complaining even though he quit on his own. So only naturally he would do the same when he really was banned.
I don't know why he goes to Kahane.org - everyone hates him just as much there as they do here.  We're all tired of his incessant whining.

But Mike Krause agrees with him on being against JTF. Mike Krause just feeds into it by bashing JTF.

In all my time on the Kahane.org forum I have never seen Mike Krause say one positive thing.  About anything.  Not even one positive thing.  I'm not going to get into anything else - but I'll just say I don't really particularly like the guy.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 02:14:23 AM »
Even on the old kahane.org forum a few years back Krause never said one positive thing. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 02:18:46 AM »
Except people actually liked FOTL and FOTL only didn't like women that went with schvartza men.

Thats true. Personally I think adam613 is a faggot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 02:23:42 AM »
Ahmad613 is a Muslim Nazi devil who deserves the hellfire of an Arrow missile launched up his arse. But he would likely enjoy that too much. He isn't fit to lick the feces off FOTL's shoes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 03:14:14 AM »
Yacov, please forget about these Shabak beasts. It is tragic that you spend so much time concerned with their loser forums.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 09:25:15 PM »
Ahmad613 is a Muslim Nazi devil who deserves the hellfire of an Arrow missile launched up his arse. But he would likely enjoy that too much. He isn't fit to lick the feces off FOTL's shoes.

You're goal is to undermine the legitamacy of JTF, isn't it?
No it isn't - he's just a bit... err... sadistic.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 10:58:18 PM »
He's crazy. I don't have time for people who won't help themselves and are willingly being evil. The guy hates women. Leave it at that. He has no place in any organization that wants to promote a better world. And now we see him trying to actively undermine JTF like the punk he is. Whatever happens to adam is likely deserved.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 10:59:59 PM »
He's crazy. I don't have time for people who won't help themselves and are willingly being evil. The guy hates women. Leave it at that. He has no place in any organization that wants to promote a better world. And now we see him trying to actively undermine JTF like the punk he is. Whatever happens to adam is likely deserved.

Just because he has character flaws doesn't mean that everything he says is B.S.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 11:02:45 PM »

Just because he has character flaws doesn't mean that everything he says is B.S.

The guy's being a rat. You can have a difference of opinion and part ways, but the guy's actively working against JTF. I just don't see it, Scriabin. I kinda think 99% of what's come out of the guy is complete BS. He's likely still mad Lisa was made a mod, even though Lisa's proven herself to be a great level-headed choice.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 12:20:22 AM »
Scriabin, why do you keep having sympathy for a Muslim troll who hates JTF?

We have had this conversation over and over and over and over.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 12:23:07 AM »
Scriabin, why do you keep having sympathy for a Muslim troll who hates JTF?

We have had this conversation over and over and over and over.

We've had no conversation.  You're afraid, remember?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 10:06:26 AM »
Thank you for the kind words Thunderbolt. 

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 12:24:29 PM »

Hello Scriabin, and good day to you.

I believe defining Adam as just having a character flaw is a severe understatement.  He's hatred of women is so over the top that I honestly believe (if it's legitimate) he's suffering from a condition that needs professional psychological evaluation.   He has also consistently slandered JTF on youtube, and on other forums.   He's no friend to this cause, and needs medical attention ASAP.

With kindest regards, and awaiting Shiloh
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »
I believe defining Adam as just having a character flaw is a severe understatement.  He's hatred of women is so over the top that I honestly believe (if it's legitimate) he's suffering from a condition that needs professional psychological evaluation.   He has also consistently slandered JTF on youtube, and on other forums.   He's no friend to this cause, and needs medical attention ASAP.

Adam mentioned in one of his past rants that his parents threw him out of the house for not wanting to take medication, and that he moved in with a Hindu family as a result. 

Now think about this.  If anything, I think most parents would hesitate to put their kids on psychotropic medications.  I'm sure many parents want to to believe that their kids are basically OK.  So I think it would be safe to say that Adam was in pretty bad shape (perhaps violent) in order for his parents to issue such an ultimatum. 

After all what sane person would hold a grudge against people who politely disagreed with him on message boards (such as yours truly), and then rant about them on other sites?  I mean, I'm a blogger, and people disagree with me all the time.  Do I go around bitching about it months after the fact to total strangers?  No! 

On another note, we are all right leaning people here, and none of us are fans of feminism.  But for him, it was very personal.  Notice how he criticized Rabbi Kahane for merely being a writer for the Jewish Press, just because of an editorial in favor of divorce.  So in Adam's warped view, Rabbi Kahane never cared about men at all, since he wrote for that newspaper. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 02:54:20 PM »
Everybody,

The amount of humoring done to Ahmad613 right now is, in the words of Chaim, "something I have no comprehension of". You guys are really believing his absurd childhood sob stories? Get real. He's a Muslim who believes all women should be burqa-clad and shouldn't leave the bedroom they share with their husbands' other wives (goats and camels).

Good riddance to Muslim Nazi scum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 02:55:08 PM »
Afraid of who, Adam? How so? He's a talking face on the internet who is now banned from the forum.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 03:04:54 PM »
Afraid of who, Adam? How so? He's a talking face on the internet who is now banned from the forum.

Afraid of meeting a fellow JTF supporter.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »
You two need to cool it, the tension is overwhelming......and smells pretty bad too.