Author Topic: New Black Panther Party Leader willing to burn down Detroit!  (Read 1138 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
New Black Panther Party Leader willing to burn down Detroit!
« on: March 28, 2012, 01:50:05 AM »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: New Black Panther Party Leader willing to burn down Detroit!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:03:30 AM »
The Black Panthers are a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION and routinely makes TERRORIST threats against humanity.

These animals need to be hosed down...

Although he backtracked a little he still harbors some crazy idea that by acting violent it will result in black supremacy.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 07:29:55 AM »
It's pretty burnt down already
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 09:20:51 AM »
the US government ought to pay them to burn down large sections of Detroit

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 09:21:20 AM »
Willing to? They enjoy it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »
...we've got big fire hoses down here...  :laugh:

I would be very surprised if we see an rioting in Florida, save South Florida.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 01:23:10 PM »
If he's going to burn down Detroit, he's burning down one of his closest allies as far as U.S. cities go.  Many people who live in Detroit deserve to be burnt, preferrably at the stake, until they renounce ties to the Black Panthers and/or Islam.

Yes Detroit is the example of what happens to a city that the bolschewiks have under their pawns.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 03:36:19 PM »
...we've got big fire hoses down here...  :laugh:

I would be very surprised if we see an rioting in Florida, save South Florida.

The other day,   a convenience store in South Florida  ( North Miami Beach  )  was looted: 

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »

The other day,   a convenience store in South Florida  ( North Miami Beach  )  was looted: 

That video has definitely been edited. It seems to loop 2-3 times because I see the same kid with the same backpack entering 2-3 times... And the kid behind him is wearing the same backpack... It is hard to judge based on edited video..

Look at 00:03seconds and again at 00:10seconds you will see the loop... Also look at the guy at the counter, he keeps on walking toward the counter then pops back to where he was before...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 04:23:36 PM »
That video has definitely been edited. It seems to loop 2-3 times because I see the same kid with the same backpack entering 2-3 times... And the kid behind him is wearing the same backpack... It is hard to judge based on edited video..

Look at 00:03seconds and again at 00:10seconds you will see the loop... Also look at the guy at the counter, he keeps on walking toward the counter then pops back to where he was before...

The following is another video that shows the mob from different angles:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 04:26:57 PM »
The following is another video that shows the mob from different angles:

While it is edited I do not see any looping... This video is more damning...

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 04:36:39 PM »
While it is edited I do not see any looping... This video is more damning...

The video I'm going to post now is even more damning.    Some individuals even admit that they were in the mob:

The rest of this ZooTube channel relates to this type of behavior:

http://www.youtube.com/user/onlinejustice100/videos

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 04:40:53 PM »
All those who were involved should be punished. Just because you are 'mad' doesn't give you the right to destroy property which doesn't belong to you. These animals do not have any humanly qualities. They too should be hosed down and caged like the animals they aspire to be...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 09:16:00 PM »
All those who were involved should be punished. Just because you are 'mad' doesn't give you the right to destroy property which doesn't belong to you.

You're right, but the sad thing is they think everything does belong to them, because it's owed to them.

These animals do not have any humanly qualities. They too should be hosed down and caged like the animals they aspire to be...

Greed and selfishness are unfortunately human qualities, but I understand what you were trying to say and I think you're right that they're not acting at all like a civilized human being should, but more like an animal following basic instincts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 01:46:19 AM »
You're right, but the sad thing is they think everything does belong to them, because it's owed to them.

Greed and selfishness are unfortunately human qualities, but I understand what you were trying to say and I think you're right that they're not acting at all like a civilized human being should, but more like an animal following basic instincts.

Yes I did not mean 'humanly' qualities but more divine qualities. This is the Jewish idea that an ADAM is composed of two souls, the animal soul and the G-dly soul, and that the yetzer hara {evil inclination} inspires Mankind to act more like the animal soul...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 04:09:01 AM »
Yes I did not mean 'humanly' qualities but more divine qualities. This is the Jewish idea that an ADAM is composed of two souls, the animal soul and the G-dly soul, and that the yetzer hara {evil inclination} inspires Mankind to act more like the animal soul...

That's a really fascinating concept and I've thought before that most of the evil impulses people have do seem to stem from an animalistic nature so I think that fits in with it.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 11:12:21 AM »
We could see anything this summer.  These people don't want fairness, they want the total destruction of society.