Author Topic: Santorum ends campaign; Romney will almost certainly be the GOP nominee  (Read 3543 times)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Re: Santorum ends campaign; Romney will almost certainly be the GOP nominee
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 11:13:17 AM »
Do you realize that for a sitting president like obama is to only have 4 or 5 point lead is not good for him, Romney has a lot of ammunition.
Obama has very little ammunition against Romney, the people don't care about Swiss bank accounts that Romney clearly declared on his income tax and paid taxes on, the people don't care about him being a Mormon.
I think unless Obama comes up with something good this race is going to be very very close.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 11:55:45 AM »
Every time I have a conversation with a NYC liberal guy about politics, after 10 minutes, they are converted....when I have the same conversation with women, I find no matter how many logical facts I throw at them, it is impossible to de-programme them.  Romney's wife will be key because Mittens certainly hasn't got a touchy feely personality and his smile looks fake

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 01:56:37 PM »
Every time I have a conversation with a NYC liberal guy about politics, after 10 minutes, they are converted....when I have the same conversation with women, I find no matter how many logical facts I throw at them, it is impossible to de-programme them.  Romney's wife will be key because Mittens certainly hasn't got a touchy feely personality and his smile looks fake

I actually prefer to try to talk politics with men as well most of the time because it is easier to talk to them and they think in a more straightforward way. Women tend to look at things in a more complex manner.

I've noticed a lot of women are reluctant to let go of ideas they're attached to more than men are a lot of times. I think you haven't failed, it just takes time for the women to evaluate what you said on all different levels, not just the logical one but also they want to see how they can reconcile the loyalty they had before to the old idea with accepting a new one, especially if they felt the old idea was the more compassionate position to take.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 05:24:46 PM »
Every time I have a conversation with a NYC liberal guy about politics, after 10 minutes, they are converted....when I have the same conversation with women, I find no matter how many logical facts I throw at them, it is impossible to de-programme them. 

The same could be said about some minority men and youth.

If you criticize Osama, they go as crazy as singer song writer Paul David did in 1977:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 05:59:05 PM »
I haven't been following the news too well the past few days but why are some of my acquaintance friends on FB talking about Michelle Obama as if she is the Messiah?  No need to comment on their idiocy, I got that already. Did she make some speech or something?  I asked one of them why he thought she was so great and he has said she was "inspirational."  I know it's completely sickening

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 06:10:28 PM »
I haven't been following the news too well the past few days but why are some of my acquaintance friends on FB talking about Michelle Obama as if she is the Messiah?  No need to comment on their idiocy, I got that already. Did she make some speech or something?  I asked one of them why he thought she was so great and he has said she was "inspirational."  I know it's completely sickening

I think she comes off as being standoffish and arrogant.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 02:08:10 PM »

The black woman has everything going for her on the diversity totem pole. You see if they praise her, a black woman who has a high position in society like first lady, then it makes them feel good about themselves and it might make their other liberal friends feel good about them too.

The only thing that would make her more diverse and wonderful to them would be if she were to have a lesbian lover.  Homosexuals currently outrank blacks on the diversity totem pole so if there was a black lesbian woman as president or even first lady or vice president your liberal friends would be having explosions of excitement and screaming hallelujah all day long.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2012, 12:35:45 AM »
The black woman has everything going for her on the diversity totem pole. You see if they praise her, a black woman who has a high position in society like first lady, then it makes them feel good about themselves and it might make their other liberal friends feel good about them too.

The only thing that would make her more diverse and wonderful to them would be if she were to have a lesbian lover.  Homosexuals currently outrank blacks on the diversity totem pole so if there was a black lesbian woman as president or even first lady or vice president your liberal friends would be having explosions of excitement and screaming hallelujah all day long.

She's the personification of ingratitude if the bungles she made during his first campaign are any indication

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2012, 12:41:02 AM »

Imagine if a Lesbian African-American witch {Wiccan} would run... That would be 'off the charts' in diversity...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2012, 08:53:12 AM »
Fox news actually made a good point last night that one of the reasons why Obama is leading by so much amongst women is there are so many single mothers around these days

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2012, 06:04:23 PM »
Fox news actually made a good point last night that one of the reasons why Obama is leading by so much amongst women is there are so many single mothers around these days

That's incredibly sad, as in pathetic, but I don't mean that in a mean spirited way

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2012, 08:29:07 PM »
Imagine if a Lesbian African-American witch {Wiccan} would run... That would be 'off the charts' in diversity...

I think a lot of the presidents have been members of various occult including fraternities/societies but you make a good point. Someone who was OPENLY that way would definitely excite the "diversity is strength" crowd. I think maybe that's one reason in addition to his being black that they loved Obama so much, because his being a Muslim made them happy.

She's the personification of ingratitude if the bungles she made during his first campaign are any indication

A lot of liberals like that too because they don't feel they owe any loyalty to the USA. They are world citizens (which automatically excludes loyalty to any one country, or at least supersedes it) and only care what a particular country can do for them.