Author Topic: GCB  (Read 441 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
GCB
« on: April 15, 2012, 06:13:19 AM »
Please call ABC to protest this show:
818-460-7477

You have to go through their menu a bit to get to where you can leave a message about that particular show. You won't be able to talk directly to an operator but follow the instructions and you will be able to choose where to leave a comment about it.

Basically it's a show that makes Christians look stupid and evil, and to make things worse they did a back-to-back mid-season special on Easter Sunday.

I think it's important to stand against this kind of thing whenever possible.

Remember that when a show like this is going on that it doesn't just hurt Christians but that they are also dragging the Bible through the mud.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: GCB
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 12:17:57 AM »
A friend of mine and I were talking about how completely OBSCENE this show is.  Both of us are Jews and would never watch such a disgusting vile show about Christians.  I mean I cant even imagine the media outrage if we replaced the C with a J or an M.  It's totally Blanking outrageous

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: GCB
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 08:18:29 AM »
A friend of mine and I were talking about how completely OBSCENE this show is.  Both of us are Jews and would never watch such a disgusting vile show about Christians.  I mean I cant even imagine the media outrage if we replaced the C with a J or an M.  It's totally Blanking outrageous

Thank you for the reply. It's good to hear someone else is outraged by this as well who doesn't come from a Christian viewpoint. I really hope this show can be taken off the air because it's just plain dehumanizing.