Author Topic: Jews To Get Their Own Al-Jazeera  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Jews To Get Their Own Al-Jazeera
« on: June 25, 2007, 04:48:24 AM »
June 24, 2007

Plans are under way in Russia to launch a global television network that would provide Jews with the kind of influential voice that the lavishly funded Al-Jazeera channel has given to the Muslim world.

The banker/politician behind this ambitious venture is Vladimir Sloutsker, a prominent Muscovite who heads the country’s Jewish Congress. He firmly believes that Jewish communities around the world are facing challenges that can only be addressed through the proposed new channel; “in conditions of instability, there is a tendency to blame (this) on the Jews”. Although Sloutsker is too canny to spell it out, the rampant anti-Semitism flourishing in his native Russia today is clearly on his mind.

TFP

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jews To Get Their Own Al-Jazeera
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 07:13:26 AM »
The only answer to counter Al Jazeera and CNN etc is Chaim Ben Pesach...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 07:41:52 AM »
This is very interesting.  This Sloutsker guy seems like a good person.  I hope that the channel actually gets off the ground.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline robander

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 10:03:53 AM »
Happy to see the news.It is well needed.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 10:17:47 AM »
Da joos control da media!!!!  ;D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
  • I love the smell of naplam in the morning
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 03:29:34 PM »
wtf

this guy is a missionar i hope not if he is then just kick him its no big deal and a real looyal jew wont turn to a christian that easily
There is no god but the F16 and his messenger the prophet JDAM600.

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

http://www.youtube.com/Israelipatriot92

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 03:40:16 PM »

Exactly the kind of rhetoric that may counter this idea.  Al-Jazeera to non-Muslims is self-Destructive because we're allowed to see the True Nature of the BEAST !
Is it therefore wise to have a Jewish-based station in RUSSIA mind you, an Anti-Semite Capital, broadcast their message without apprehension of Gentile Backlash to such a Proposal ?
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 03:47:40 PM »
June 24, 2007

Plans are under way in Russia to launch a global television network that would provide Jews with the kind of influential voice that the lavishly funded Al-Jazeera channel has given to the Muslim world.

The banker/politician behind this ambitious venture is Vladimir Sloutsker, a prominent Muscovite who heads the country*s Jewish Congress. He firmly believes that Jewish communities around the world are facing challenges that can only be addressed through the proposed new channel; *in conditions of instability, there is a tendency to blame (this) on the Jews*. Although Sloutsker is too canny to spell it out, the rampant anti-Semitism flourishing in his native Russia today is clearly on his mind.

TFP

That sounds good at first. But, shouldn't he do it in Israel?
Russians hate Jews.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TS4v_kj9rw4
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 03:59:26 PM »
I smell a rat. Somehow I doubt that a Jewish billionaire based out of Babylon has the best interests of his people at heart.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 09:21:32 PM »
I smell a rat. Somehow I doubt that a Jewish billionaire based out of Babylon has the best interests of his people at heart.

what do you mean by based out of Babylon ?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 11:25:16 PM »
In that Russia is today's closest parallel to the Biblical behemoth empire of Babylon. Some Christians even believe that "Babylon" in the end times refers to some sort of renewed Russian empire.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 11:42:04 PM »

Exactly the kind of rhetoric that may counter this idea.  Al-Jazeera to non-Muslims is self-Destructive because we're allowed to see the True Nature of the BEAST !
Is it therefore wise to have a Jewish-based station in RUSSIA mind you, an Anti-Semite Capital, broadcast their message without apprehension of Gentile Backlash to such a Proposal ?
Thats right, the jewish Al-Jazeera is an illusion, their purpose is clear, make jews think thet the arab/muslims are freindly.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »
I think you are absolutely correct, Dexter. Nothing out of the mainstream, and especially nothing coming out of one of the most anti-Semitic tyrannies in human history, can be good for Jews OR righteous people of any faith.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 06:06:30 PM »
Hope I'm wrong, but I'm sure it would turn into a bastion of Jewish liberalism.  It would probably make Al Hazeera look pro-Jewish.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 12:49:34 PM »
Yeah it will probably have broadcasters who are muslim like the Israeli knesset has.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 01:50:36 PM »
I know it didn't intend for this, but I have a feeling that "Jews to get their own Al-Jazeera" will be taken literally.

If you know what I mean.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 02:57:44 PM »
What do you mean, Raphael? That the new station will broadcast demagogic Nazism?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 04:58:41 PM »
What do you mean, Raphael? That the new station will broadcast demagogic Nazism?

No, it will be a pseudo "pro-Jewish" station that could do as much damage as Al-Jazeera.  Obviously this has yet to be seen, and I'm no Prophet, but if this station supports giving up Jewish land under a similar guise to Yisrael Beiteinu, then it could do even more damage than Al-Jazeera could do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 05:01:30 PM »
We both know that it will argue exactly that.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 01:53:55 PM »
Da joos control da media!!!! ;D

Are you the same guy who posts nazi stuff on halturnershow.com?
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/halturner/BlacksBeatSpicToDeath/
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774