Author Topic: My Brother with some other guy mountain biking in beit shemesh forest in Israel  (Read 2437 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

He's the 2nd guy he hasn't done it in more then 10 yrs.He's not too good at it,he's screaming oh wow sh.t
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was just watching a Beit Shemesh video right before this (the idiots who spitt at Jewish religious girls).
 The sad part is that all that forest you see will probably be occupied by Haredim in a short while.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I was just watching a Beit Shemesh video right before this (the idiots who spitt at Jewish religious girls).
 The sad part is that all that forest you see will probably be occupied by Haredim in a short while.
True he doesn't live there
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It looks like they were having a great time. :) I think it's interesting how Israel has different types of terrain like that.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It looks like they were having a great time. :) I think it's interesting how Israel has different types of terrain like that.
Yes thats true look here Rubystars skiing and snow in Israel 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Oh how sad.... Barf...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Oh how sad.... Barf...

Truly is. More than you realize.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
But I like Haredim. If it were not for them I cannot imagine where Israel would be...a two state non-Torah secular nation becoming smaller every day by giving concessions to the arabs. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
But I like Haredim. If it were not for them I cannot imagine where Israel would be...a two state non-Torah secular nation becoming smaller every day by giving concessions to the arabs.

What??? That's the Datim (Religious- or National Religious), NOT the Haredim or "ultra-Orthodox".

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Ok I may be confused.
Who are the ones we should support? What's so wrong about the ultra-orthodox?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ok I may be confused.

Dati-Leumi (National Religious) or Hardali (Haredi-Dati-Leumi)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
There is nothing wrong with most Haredei.

So many Jew haters pick on Haradei I find it almost sickening that I read this BS here...

It is a big problem that Jews are creating such divisions in the Jewish people. I believe all Jews must come together and work together to bring the world to its ultimate destination. The more time we spend creating divisions between Jews {National Religious, Orthodox, Modern Orthodox, Conservadox, Sephardi, Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, etc. etc.} the more difficult it will get to become the ONE Nation, AM YISROEL.

Except for those Jews who hate Judaism, and thus become anti-religious, I hold my tongue speaking negatively.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ok I may be confused.

I would suspect his problem is twofold {though he is free to answer himself}...

1) The Haredi are subsidized and do not have to serve in the IDF. This gives them the appearance of being 'freeloaders' who live in the state and have no responsibility to make sure the state is safe.

2) There are Haredi who are anti-zionist {so to speak} in that they don't really believe that the state is legitimate.

I support the Haredi who study Torah and who keep the commandments. I also know that there are some who are serving in the Army, and there is a special unit for these soldiers. Unfortunately, so I have read, the Army doesn't really make it easy for these soldiers to live the true Torah lifestyle which they have been taught {and for the most part I support these beliefs}.

I also know that there are Haredi who work and support themselves and their family. If this trend continues it will be a great thing for the Haredi community. If only the Rabbis would teach more about how important it is to have a livelyhood in addition to Torah study and mitzvot...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Muman- their ideology is totally messed up. I used to think their is hope in them, but the facts are that they are a complete mess especially the real "Haredim", idealogy wise. They will lead to a destruction of our people in Israel G-D forbid (along with the Hilonim) just like in the Holocaust.
 Being nice or not has nothing to do with it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member

It is a big problem that Jews are creating such divisions in the Jewish people. I believe all Jews must come together and work together to bring the world to its ultimate destination. The more time we spend creating divisions between Jews {National Religious, Orthodox, Modern Orthodox, Conservadox, Sephardi, Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, etc. etc.} the more difficult it will get to become the ONE Nation, AM YISROEL.

I would agree with that! :clap: :clap:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sorry Tag! I Don't know anything about the haridem, but I do think we should do everything we can to bring the Israelites back to Israel!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
I have to agree with Muman. I love all Jews regardless of labels.
Haredim get a bad reputation from some people...so you can't just freely walk into a Haredi neighborhood if you're wearing shorts or a skimpy blouse or holding hands with your bf/gf. You can't have men and women sit together in haredi buses etc... People look at this from the outside and think it's so alien and backwards. And then the points that Muman made I agree with.

But I like Haredim and I'm a woman. They have big beautiful families too.. and they'll be the first to confront and get rid of xstian missionaries who try steal Jewish souls in Israel. But yes as Muman says "most" are ok, I can't speak for all.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Muman- their ideology is totally messed up. I used to think their is hope in them, but the facts are that they are a complete mess especially the real "Haredim", idealogy wise. They will lead to a destruction of our people in Israel G-D forbid (along with the Hilonim) just like in the Holocaust.
 Being nice or not has nothing to do with it.

If you would like you can send me a PM and tell me what you really find wrong with their 'ideology'.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
If you would like you can send me a PM and tell me what you really find wrong with their 'ideology'.
I think what concerns him are things like this.Perfectly religious children being intimidated by some of the haredi community in Beit Shemesh.Even some of the charadi don't like this group

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Yes thats true look here Rubystars skiing and snow in Israel 

You know I've only ever seen snow like that on tv or in videos. I'd like to see real snow one day like that. I don't know if I'd like it or just want to go back inside where the fireplace is though. It snows here very occasionally (once or twice every few years) but it doesn't stick to the ground.