Author Topic: Have I attempted to proslytize to anyone on this Forum?  (Read 3228 times)

Allen-T

Have I attempted to proslytize to anyone on this Forum?
« on: June 25, 2007, 10:57:30 AM »
Have I directly attempted to proslytize Christianity to anyone on this forum. Please state so if I have and back it up. Thank you.   

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Have I attempted to proslytize to anyone on this Forum?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 11:12:27 AM »
Well...i didnt understood the whole deal.
did you tried to convert people to christianety by missionary actions ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 11:13:52 AM »

Yes or no, have I done this here, to you? 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 11:14:49 AM »
Have I directly attempted to proslytize Christianity to anyone on this forum. Please state so if I have and back it up. Thank you.   

Where did this come from?

Did someone accuse you of this?

Please explain
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »

Where did this come from?

Did someone accuse you of this?

Please explain

I am being accused of being a potential threat.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 11:17:29 AM »

it dosnt metters at all...if you did this then you are a traitor and a liar and your were just pretending to be loyal to us.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 11:21:08 AM »
Basically Allen-t said in the administrator forum (only seen by admins) that he supports Christians proslytizing to everyone including Jews, that salvation can only be achieved through christ, and that he himself proslytizes to Jews in private.  I want him to go since I will not work together with missionaries who try to convert Jews since they only have one goal, to convert and destroy us and therefore they can't be trusted and are our enemy.  Allen-t wants me to go.  You guys chose. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 11:21:13 AM »

it dosnt metters at all...if you did this then you are a traitor and a liar and your were just pretending to be loyal to us.

I have never tried to convert a Jew, or anyone else on this forum to Christianity

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 11:23:24 AM »

I have never tried to convert a Jew, or anyone else on this forum to Christianity
Lats say i believe you..how can you support christians proslytizing?
why should i believe thet someone who support christians proslytizing didnt try to proslytizing by himself ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 11:26:14 AM »
Basically Allen-t said in the administrator forum (only seen by admins) that he supports Christians proslytizing to everyone including Jews, that salvation can only be achieved through christ, and that he himself proslytizes to Jews in private.  I want him to go since I will not work together with missionaries who try to convert Jews since they only have one goal, to convert and destroy us and therefore they can't be trusted and are our enemy.  Allen-t wants me to go.  You guys chose. 

I didn't say private. What I said was outside of this Forum I speak openly to anyone who will listen, including Jews. I also offered to step down if this is a problem. This is normative Christianity. jdl4ever accused me of various things that were not true. I have respected the rules of this Forum and done my best to support the cause.

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 11:27:37 AM »

Lats say i believe you..how can you support christians proslytizing?
why should i believe thet someone who support christians proslytizing didnt try to proslytizing by himself ?

I HAVE NOT DONE THIS HERE. I HAVE RESPECTED THIS FORUMS RULES. PERIOD.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 11:27:44 AM »
Allen-T has never attempted to convert anyone here and has been completely loyal to the principles of this movement, which include the belief that JTF should be a place where Jews and Christians work together despite their religious differences.

We will deal with this issue on the moderators' forum first. Until this is resolved, I am locking this thread.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 11:36:05 AM »
Ok guys, lets calm down here. 

I personally have not see Allen T missionizing on the forum, so it would be a shame to lose him since he has done so much for us with YouTube.  I don't want him to go.  And I don't want jdlforever to go either.  Both of you are doing a great job. 

Now if Allen discusses Christianity on his own time to *people who are open to hearing his message* then that's his business.  I don't think it's fair to criticize him for that here.  He's not forcing anything on us here. 

So please can we just try and put this behind us?