Author Topic: Wall Street closes out worst week of the year  (Read 736 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Wall Street closes out worst week of the year
« on: May 05, 2012, 11:25:30 AM »
I don't remember times worse than this for the economy.  The media can try and cover for it.  But in the end, the media can only lie and fool the people, not change the economy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/04/wall-street-closes-out-wo_n_1479138.html
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:43:50 PM by Aces High »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Wall Street closes out worst week of the year
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 03:42:26 PM »
In the end you can't lie to people about how their investments and accounts are doing.  This election will be a sure test to see how evil the country is if they vote for Osama.

Absolutely correct.  Everybody knows how their accounts and investments are doing.  There's no white washing that.  Final numbers talk and bullshittt walks.  The outcome of the election will be a true test to see just evil the country has become.  If enough of the  same people who's accounts have significantly eroded or are even decimated,  vote for Obama, this country is finished.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 03:49:43 PM »
Actually the stock market doesn't reflect the economic conditions which are much worse. I expect Osama and his lapdog Bernanka to manipulate the markets as the elections get closer by announcing QE3 and other artificial and inflationary measures.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 04:06:45 PM »
Actually the stock market doesn't reflect the economic conditions which are much worse. I expect Osama and his lapdog Bernanka to manipulate the markets as the elections get closer by announcing QE3 and other artificial and inflationary measures.

Actually it's part of the equation or one of the factors of the health of the economy.  So, it does to a degree, partially reflect the health of the economy.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 03:37:18 AM »

I agree 100%.  Obama is the "magical president" who doubled the stock market through inflation and federal reserve policy.  There's more left in the tank for this circus before the election.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 04:37:52 AM »

Yes they will do.

And I think they will take measures to decrease the unemployment rate. Perhaps they will put unemployed people in "training" measures in order to take them out of the statistik.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 04:54:30 AM »
Yes they will do.

And I think they will take measures to decrease the unemployment rate. Perhaps they will put unemployed people in "training" measures in order to take them out of the statistik.
They are doing it on a regular basis by writing unemployed people off the count of labor force. And direct measure like "training" and temporary "stimulus" jobs as well as increasing government jobs are also measures to be expected.