Author Topic: Obama possibly member of gay bathhouse?  (Read 2867 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama possibly member of gay bathhouse?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 03:09:24 AM »
Sounds like made up BS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 07:20:29 AM »
Sounds like made up BS.

It does to me to. At the very least it's tenuous, but I thought it was interesting enough to post.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »
They seem to have a lot of information on the sexual proclivities of these two men.  I mean if they are lying, they are really opening themselves up to a lawsuit.  I do disagree with their comments about Kagan.  They put her on the court for her politics, not her sexual preference.  She's as bad as that other nominee they nominated.  Her name escapes me at the moment

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 10:48:08 PM »
Sonia Sotomayor, the Wise Latina?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 05:54:25 AM »
They seem to have a lot of information on the sexual proclivities of these two men.  I mean if they are lying, they are really opening themselves up to a lawsuit.  I do disagree with their comments about Kagan.  They put her on the court for her politics, not her sexual preference.  She's as bad as that other nominee they nominated.  Her name escapes me at the moment
You mistake information with imagination. The beauty of their story is that Obama would have to be an idiot to file a lawsuit. Even legally they are pretty well covered since they claim to have "informed sources in Chicago’s gay community" but they of course cannot reveal their sources in an investigation because of freedom of the press.

Their fantasy continues with statement that:
"However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel."
Which could happen if the US was a full fledged banana republic, but it's not quite yet, and the Dictator in chief still cannot use the secrete service to do the cover up and cleaning work for him.

I don't bother read this report further because it really upset me that I have to defend Obama from a very low class smear job when there are already so many facts that point against him in so many issues.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 07:10:01 AM »
Zelhar that's one part about their excuse for while the files were supposedly "purged" made me seriously question this story too when I first read it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 08:34:10 AM »
Zelhar that's one part about their excuse for while the files were supposedly "purged" made me seriously question this story too when I first read it.

It shows they failed to think through the made up details. This claim is just insane. The secrete service is an official arm of the law, they don't work for Obama, and they have no jurisdiction to enter a private gay club and purge their files.

I think the author of the story thought of  Richard Nixon who had his minions break the law for him. But Erlichman and "the plumbers" were long time close confidants working for him personally, not for a law enforcing or security agency.

What's really funny is that Obama must have some real skeletons in his closet. We know he had a drug habit, we know as of lately he lied about past relationship in his "autobiography"- condensing several persons into one fictional girlfriend, and who knows how many male/female lovers that he hide.

Also his academic record is a joke, he held titles of editor of a journal and a professor but he had no accomplishments, just like he stands now as president.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 08:56:49 AM »

It shows they failed to think through the made up details. This claim is just insane. The secrete service is an official arm of the law, they don't work for Obama, and they have no jurisdiction to enter a private gay club and purge their files.

That's true.

I think the author of the story thought of  Richard Nixon who had his minions break the law for him. But Erlichman and "the plumbers" were long time close confidants working for him personally, not for a law enforcing or security agency.

What's really funny is that Obama must have some real skeletons in his closet. We know he had a drug habit, we know as of lately he lied about past relationship in his "autobiography"- condensing several persons into one fictional girlfriend, and who knows how many male/female lovers that he hide.

There are many rumors going around about him but this is probably one of the least credible. When I post things like this I don't necessarily believe them but I want to open them up for discussion and you've been doing a really good job of analyzing this.

Also his academic record is a joke, he held titles of editor of a journal and a professor but he had no accomplishments, just like he stands now as president.

Is it true that he got his law license suspended?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 09:13:04 AM »
Is it true that he got his law license suspended?
I haven't heard of that, so it's probably not true. But what's more likely is that he never had a license. Because, I think to get a license he would have to spend some internship time (at least in Israel it works that way). And as far as I know Obama never spent a day in his life practicing law. He went from a law student to a community agitator to affirmative action professor to state senator to senator and finally to president.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 09:37:41 AM »
You remember that gay guy who claimed he had sex with osmama trotsky attarturk Hitler hussein. Also a Black guy in his church who suddenly was killed after hussein decided to run
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
You remember that gay guy who claimed he had sex with osmama trotsky attarturk Hitler hussein. Also a Black guy in his church who suddenly was killed after hussein decided to run

Apparently several people in his church were killed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 04:45:54 PM »
It is sad to admit but we know practically nothing about Mr Obamas past. Except for what was published in his 'Autobiography' which is pretty damning on its own we really know nothing about the presidents childhood, young adulthood, and his rise to power in the demonrat party.

Who paid for his college education? {Appears he applied as a foreign student} What grades did he receive? {All records are sealed} Who did he attend college with? {Nobody has come forward to claim reward offered for anyone who went to school with Mr Obama}. There are entire decades when his whereabouts and his actions are completely unknown {or hidden by legal and other means}.

Mr Obama is a mystery wrapped in an enigma covered by deception. He probably believes he can get away with anything at this point. So who is to say whether or not he was or is a member of a gay bathhouse. Considering the administrations sudden switch to gay issues I would think it just may be possible that obama is a tushy loving pervert.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 05:35:33 PM »
I guess he's friends with TonyCali!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 05:48:42 PM »
I guess he's friends with TonyCali!
LOL I didn't know you were a long time member.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 07:01:13 PM »
It is sad to admit but we know practically nothing about Mr Obamas past. Except for what was published in his 'Autobiography' which is pretty damning on its own we really know nothing about the presidents childhood, young adulthood, and his rise to power in the demonrat party.

Who paid for his college education? {Appears he applied as a foreign student} What grades did he receive? {All records are sealed} Who did he attend college with? {Nobody has come forward to claim reward offered for anyone who went to school with Mr Obama}. There are entire decades when his whereabouts and his actions are completely unknown {or hidden by legal and other means}.

Mr Obama is a mystery wrapped in an enigma covered by deception. He probably believes he can get away with anything at this point. So who is to say whether or not he was or is a member of a gay bathhouse. Considering the administrations sudden switch to gay issues I would think it just may be possible that obama is a tushy loving pervert.

Actually, the article is very specific about Mr. Obama's sexual proclivities, which given his extraordinary arrogance is not surprising.  Not to be gross, but it's telling re: his character and what makes him tick, his issues, etc