Author Topic: Who is Idiot Biden trying to fool?  (Read 345 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who is Idiot Biden trying to fool?
« on: May 08, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »
The current Vice Idiot, um I mean vice President, makes stupid statements every day and yet he is never held to the standard of truth. To state that Mr Obama has been the best president for Israels security since 'Harry Truman' is an obvious falsehood. This president has done more to harm the security of Israel since the state was established 64 years ago. No president has strong armed Israel into building freezes, no president has suggested that Israel return to the armistice lines of 1948, and no president has mistreated an Israeli PM as badly as Obama has mistreated PM Netanyahu.

And yet this clown gets up in front of the media and spouts nonsense, trumping up a failed president without concern to the damage being done to the Jewish state. He wants to use the Jews as a pawn in his game of deception.

I curse biden every time I see his ugly face. I hope I don't have to see his lying face too much longer. May Hashem sweep these Rashaim away like a spring rain...

"No president since Harry Truman has does more for Israel's security than Barack Obama," Biden said in his  keynote address to the group's annual conference in Atlanta.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57430253-503544/biden-on-israel-im-friends-with-netanyahu-too/

Obama on phone with Netanyahu
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14