Author Topic: Listening to old Ask JTFs  (Read 576 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Listening to old Ask JTFs
« on: May 13, 2012, 06:35:24 PM »
I find these very calming, like the world around me isn't a total place of hate, illogic and liberalism bent on destroying Western Culture.  I usually listen to these at night as I go to bed as this forum is one of the only places (in the world?) where most people make sense and refuse to kowtow to abjectly evil events.  Does anyone feel similarly?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Listening to old Ask JTFs
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 06:56:32 PM »
I find these very calming, like the world around me isn't a total place of hate, illogic and liberalism bent on destroying Western Culture.  I usually listen to these at night as I go to bed as this forum is one of the only places (in the world?) where most people make sense and refuse to kowtow to abjectly evil events.  Does anyone feel similarly?

I have several old Ask JTFs on my hard drive. Occasionally I listen to them.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 07:10:36 PM »
I have several old Ask JTFs on my hard drive. Occasionally I listen to them.

I have one friend who shares the opinion or most things expressed on JTF and with him I can talk about these things, but with others, forget it.  The problem is we live in a world surrounded by idiots and haters and you have to pick your arguments with people.  I draw the line with Jew haters and Israel bashers, followed very closely by people who can't shut up about how awful America is.  That's become the mark of the 'concerned citizen:' a dope who is willing to rip this great nation to shreds with no insight into how horrible other nations are

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 09:13:21 PM »
I'm disappointed by how stupid Americans have become but I know this is the country I want to be in. The majority of the rest of the world is not any place I'd like to live.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 11:02:49 PM »
Oh I love 'em... I listen to all of the shows, but my favorite ones are from 2002-2004. (especially I love the great shows with Yosef Ben Meir R.I.P and David Ben Moshe.) Great shows! my sister and mother also like them. :)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 11:20:10 PM »
I'm disappointed by how stupid Americans have become but I know this is the country I want to be in. The majority of the rest of the world is not any place I'd like to live.
   I personally believe … That America, and many other countries are the direct result of the hand of the G-d of Israel. And G-d said Ephraim(Christians I believe)  will be in conflict with Judah, and many nations, but they will set aside their differences and come back together and be one. It is every red blooded Americans duty to protect Israel, and the Jews. No matter how bad it gets!

I don’t want to live anywhere else either!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.