Author Topic: Does anyone know what Chaim thinks about ex UN embassador Bolton?  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is he a good guy or bad guy?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Does anyone know what Chaim thinks about ex UN embassador Bolton?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 09:45:32 PM »
I have no idea but it's an excellant question.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 09:54:32 PM »
Yes it's a good question.  Since you already have a question in this week's Ask JTF and I don't have one, I could post it as my Ask JTF if nobody else knows Chaim's stance.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 10:47:54 PM »
Yes it's a good question.  Since you already have a question in this week's Ask JTF and I don't have one, I could post it as my Ask JTF if nobody else knows Chaim's stance.

feel free to ask that question if you have no others under your sleeve...otherwise if there is another question you wnat to ask, you can ask that...we'll wait until the next ask chaim show.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 11:35:07 PM »

feel free to ask that question if you have no others under your sleeve...otherwise if there is another question you wnat to ask, you can ask that...we'll wait until the next ask chaim show.

Ok, I posted it.  To anyone's knowledge, has Chaim ever addressed the issue of socialized medicine on Ask JTF or any of the other shows?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 12:47:17 PM »
I actually think Bolton is a righteous gentile who is the best possible republican. He supported Israel and sounded like a kahanist during last summers Lebanon war which the kike establishment in Israel lost. Bolton was very angry that Israel wasn't killing more muzzy "Civilians." I heard him say this last summer on the John Gibson show on fox news.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »

Ok, I posted it.  To anyone's knowledge, has Chaim ever addressed the issue of socialized medicine on Ask JTF or any of the other shows?

Yes.

It was asked on an Ask JTF program a long time ago.  I think Chaim said that he liked his history as a critic of the UN, but becoming the ambassodor legitimizes the UN, and it was a bad thing to do.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »
THOMPSON / BOLTON '08 !!

Hitlery Saddam would be FINISHED !!!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »
Chaim is very seldom fond of any establishment politicians. Any Bush appointee, no matter how right of center (and remember, "center" is synonymous with extreme left today), is of the mainstream.

That said, I see Bolton as being a lot like the fired Rummy. Not too bad, but still a servant of Jorge the Bush.