Author Topic: Bobby Cutts: The Schvartza Killer in Ohio  (Read 7153 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Bobby Cutts: The Schvartza Killer in Ohio
« on: June 26, 2007, 10:36:59 PM »
That animal who called himself a cop Bobby Cutts deserves a trip to the electric chair.  This disgusting animal looks like he came out of the cage on rampage.  By the way where is Pimp Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, Louis Farakkan or all the others who you never hear the end of it if this was a White guy doing this to a Black woman.  She had horrible taste in men thats for sure.  He already had a history of violent behavior (naturally) and she went after him now she lost her life and the life of her baby which she was about to give birth. 

He can bet his black monkey behind the day the real Rightwing takes over this country this animal would know what justice means.  He be jumping in the ocean to swim back to the Congo where he and all the other savages can kill each other and fight with the lions and gorillas.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Bobby Cutts: The Schvartza Killer in Ohio
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 10:41:04 PM »
By the way where is Pimp Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, Louis Farakkan or all the others who you never hear the end of it if this was a White guy doing this to a Black woman.

You hit the nail on the head, MasterWolf.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 10:46:11 PM »
Not only not hear the end of this, you be having riots in every single city conducted by the Pimp Shakedowners.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 10:51:09 AM »
His record as a 'policeman' was terrible and still they could not get rid of him because he screamed racism when they tried to fire him... Isn't that typical of a Schvartza !
This issue has to be made public and blasted all throughout the media as the system has failed...
How can a felon be a police officer and supposedly up hold the law- This guy should be made an example for other Schvartza !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 01:04:17 PM »
He DESERVES a trip to the Gallows !

Hang the BABOONS !!  Let him and his Coloured Accomplices HANG like "Strange Fruit" from the center of Town... As a warning to any of the other Slime who wish to violate the "MAN's" Law !

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 04:56:13 PM »
His record as a 'policeman' was terrible and still they could not get rid of him because he screamed racism when they tried to fire him... Isn't that typical of a Schvartza !
This issue has to be made public and blasted all throughout the media as the system has failed...
How can a felon be a police officer and supposedly up hold the law- This guy should be made an example for other Schvartza !

Have you ever taken a good look at recruitment ads for NYPD and Long Island Police either Nassau or Suffox County?  All their ads shows some barbarian in their recruitments advertisments.  Now also EMT and fire fighters.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »
I don't think they like to battle the flames, just yet. ;D
Yeah, cuz when yu tink 'bout it, I gets me a guuun n badge and I is a pooolis officer... oohh yaeh I gets payed $ 1,000,000,000,000,000 (gazillion dollars) a week, datz all good. Den I buy me a Escalade wif all the junk in da trunck...

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 06:32:15 PM »
That animal who called himself a cop Bobby Cutts deserves a trip to the electric chair.  This disgusting animal looks like he came out of the cage on rampage.  By the way where is Pimp Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, Louis Farakkan or all the others who you never hear the end of it if this was a White guy doing this to a Black woman.  She had horrible taste in men thats for sure.  He already had a history of violent behavior (naturally) and she went after him now she lost her life and the life of her baby which she was about to give birth. 

He can bet his black monkey behind the day the real Rightwing takes over this country this animal would know what justice means.  He be jumping in the ocean to swim back to the Congo where he and all the other savages can kill each other and fight with the lions and gorillas.
I watched the news when it first broke that the poor woman and her unborn child was murdered and dumped in a clearing. I wonder though, what it would be like to actually say that this man is innocent before proven guilty. He hasn't admitted to killing her at all. One of the only reasons why he's in custody right now is because the usual suspect is always, first and foremost the victim's  significant other. If its found that he's guilty of comitting this heinous crime then I hope they deny him the lethal injection (the easy way out, IMO) and instead allow him to die at the hands of really big people. He should die slowly and painfully. If he's innocent, despite what he did in his past, he should be allowed to live his life in peace, raising his son. I'm not on his side. I'm weighing the options.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 08:53:29 AM »
When I heard the news of this OJ wanna be I was not surprised. Black kills a white slut, no big news story here. It more like, it happens all the time. As far as this primitive getting the electric, most of us will die of old age before they even get close to giving him the juice. I always watch jesse jackson show on 'The Word' network to see what my enemies are up to. He wil say something such as 'we need time to heal', 'it was white racism that make him do it', ''it goes back to the time of slavery', and 'it was post trumatic slave syndrome'. He will be represented by lawyers from the american criminal liberties union, and the national association for the advancement of criminal people who will get a black jury who will acquit him. 'He was set up', 'white cops framed him', 'the white boyfriend did it' (even if there isn't a white boyfriend', 'where was Mark Furman', 'she meet with a drug dealer and the deal went bad', and it will go on and on. I have absolutely no pity for this slut, she should not have be murdered like that but by the way she conducted her life she would have gotten aids. Since the african king smoked her we are now lefted with a low IQ mulatto that we will be forced to take care of. He also has another mulatto with another white whore that will also be another burden that the white race must take care of. The future for these half niglets looks dim. They come from the same gene pool as the killer and that is who they will become like. They will start acting out in school, molesting the white school girls and behaving violently at the drop of a hat. They will be socially promoted and when the hit high school all hell will break loose. They will become more agressive in their behaviour, preying on white women and weak white sissy like males, eventually they will kill. We should sterilize these mulattoes somewhere down the line so they cannot reproduce. Any offspring they will have will be a be a grave threat to society. Nip this in the bud before it is too late.

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 02:11:55 PM »
When I heard the news of this OJ wanna be I was not surprised. Black kills a white slut, no big news story here. It more like, it happens all the time. As far as this primitive getting the electric, most of us will die of old age before they even get close to giving him the juice. I always watch jesse jackson show on 'The Word' network to see what my enemies are up to. He wil say something such as 'we need time to heal', 'it was white racism that make him do it', ''it goes back to the time of slavery', and 'it was post trumatic slave syndrome'. He will be represented by lawyers from the american criminal liberties union, and the national association for the advancement of criminal people who will get a black jury who will acquit him. 'He was set up', 'white cops framed him', 'the white boyfriend did it' (even if there isn't a white boyfriend', 'where was Mark Furman', 'she meet with a drug dealer and the deal went bad', and it will go on and on. I have absolutely no pity for this slut, she should not have be murdered like that but by the way she conducted her life she would have gotten aids. Since the african king smoked her we are now lefted with a low IQ mulatto that we will be forced to take care of. He also has another mulatto with another white whore that will also be another burden that the white race must take care of. The future for these half niglets looks dim. They come from the same gene pool as the killer and that is who they will become like. They will start acting out in school, molesting the white school girls and behaving violently at the drop of a hat. They will be socially promoted and when the hit high school all hell will break loose. They will become more agressive in their behaviour, preying on white women and weak white sissy like males, eventually they will kill. We should sterilize these mulattoes somewhere down the line so they cannot reproduce. Any offspring they will have will be a be a grave threat to society. Nip this in the bud before it is too late.
Its people like you, fjack who are responsible, or at least partially responsible for the way society looks at young black children in a negative light. If its proven that the little boy's father did kill his mother, that shouldn't be a death sentence against his son. He has just as much of a right to make it in this world as any other child, despite his father being a murderer. I don't think you made a fair judgement. My girls are related to my uncle who molested me from the ages of 5 to 10 years old. They aren't acting out in school, they're making good grades, and they have bright futures ahead of them. Just like I did after the fact. I didn't molest someone because of what my uncle did to me. Your opinions, such as they are, are unfounded and backwards.

Bash the dad, not the child.

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2007, 02:23:06 PM »

I'm getting sick of people excusing their evil behavior on things that happened to their ancestors 150 years ago. What about the Irish? they were treated horribly for centuries by England but you don't see Irish Americans acting like animals. What about the Chinese? They were treated like dogs in America 100-150 years ago, Do they go wilding? What about the jews? Compared to what the jews suffered over 2000 years without a country what blacks have suffered is babies stuff. You don't see jews peeing and panhandling in the subway. This guilt industry of jesse jackboot's has to stop.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 02:31:20 PM »
Newman, you are 100% right!
Now Let's build momentum on this...

newman

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 02:42:37 PM »
Newman, you are 100% right!
Now Let's build momentum on this...

OK: While we're on it. It was no fun being an anglo-saxon for many centuries. Before common law, all peasants (90+% of the population) were serfs....slaves that is. They were tied to the lord's land and had no rights at all. If the local lord or barrons wanted to come by and roger the peasants wife and daughter in front of him, he had no choice but to stand there and say 'thankyou, Sir'. This went on for centuries.

Maybe us white folk should crap on about our ill treatment at the hands of the arristocracy when we get done by the IRS. Some of us Irish types could belly ache about the potatoe famine when we cop a DUI.

Isn't it a great big crock?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 06:52:51 PM »

I'm getting sick of people excusing their evil behavior on things that happened to their ancestors 150 years ago. What about the Irish? they were treated horribly for centuries by England but you don't see Irish Americans acting like animals. What about the Chinese? They were treated like dogs in America 100-150 years ago, Do they go wilding? What about the jews? Compared to what the jews suffered over 2000 years without a country what blacks have suffered is babies stuff. You don't see jews peeing and panhandling in the subway. This guilt industry of jesse jackboot's has to stop.

Newman I could not of agreed with you more and I am speaking to you as an Italian.  When my grandparents came through Ellis Island. In the 20's,30's and 40's when Italians came to America there were a tremendous backlash on the Italian immigrants. The term "WOP" which at the time was ment with out papers.  So there was a huge backlash with anyone who had a vowel at the end of their last names.  And especially in the 30's and 40's cause of Mussolini's involvement in Europe (and one reason why my grandparents left Italy).  They wanted no part of Mussolini and him bringing Italy together with German and Japan.   When they came to America sentiments in the US towards Italians were very bad and I understand it was a time of war I am far from bitter over it.  Cause Italians played a very huge role in the U.S. on building America.  You don't hear from the Italians where is our "repartation". 

newman

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 09:04:24 PM »
Thanks, wolfman. I remember the awful things said and done to Italians in 1970s Australia, but we've all gotten over it.

There is not a single race or ethnicity on this earth that hasn't been invaded, abused or disposessed by another group sometime in history and 99% of folks live a normal life without stealing hubcaps because of what happened to relatives they've never met 150 years ago.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 02:31:48 PM »
Not all children will act out in aggressive ways, but a lot do. Take for instance the case of OJ's son. The eldest son of the butcher of brentwood worked as a cook when the butchered was picked up and jailed for stabbing ron and cutting the head off the slut. It just so happened that the chef got into a shouting match with his boss and the kid took after the boss with a butcher knife, just like his dad. As far as you daughters acting normal is because you are taking the time to make sure they are sheltered from all the evils in society. As far as your uncle goes, if some one smokes him it would be a benefit to all society white and black. Any molester belongs six feet under. There are certain traits that are past down through the gene pool. I have a friend who is a drunk, because his father was a drunk and his grandpa was a drunk. It is just a fact of life. I feel for the kid of the murderer, but he is scared for life. He will need all kinds of special help to overcome this. I am just saying that we must be more than careful on how he will relate to the world around him.

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 08:15:04 PM »
Not all children will act out in aggressive ways, but a lot do. Take for instance the case of OJ's son. The eldest son of the butcher of brentwood worked as a cook when the butchered was picked up and jailed for stabbing ron and cutting the head off the slut. It just so happened that the chef got into a shouting match with his boss and the kid took after the boss with a butcher knife, just like his dad. As far as you daughters acting normal is because you are taking the time to make sure they are sheltered from all the evils in society. As far as your uncle goes, if some one smokes him it would be a benefit to all society white and black. Any molester belongs six feet under. There are certain traits that are past down through the gene pool. I have a friend who is a drunk, because his father was a drunk and his grandpa was a drunk. It is just a fact of life. I feel for the kid of the murderer, but he is scared for life. He will need all kinds of special help to overcome this. I am just saying that we must be more than careful on how he will relate to the world around him.
That's just it, fjack. I don't shelter them from anything. They know good from bad and evil. They are taught every day how to get away from strangers who may want to hurt them...I'm sheltering them from anything. Sheltering them would include them not going outside and participating in the lives children are supposed to have. I'm protective of them. Child molestation isn't a 'geneology' trait but a choice power-hungry, mean, nasty so called adults inflict on children. You can decide to be an alchoholic or not, to be a child molestor or not, to be a murderer or not. Free will is what its about.

As for the little boy, he's been traumatized, yes but he still has a full life to live. Don't cut his life short simply because you're angry with the idiot that is his dad. And why is it important for "WE" to be more than careful on how he will relate to the world? Why is that YOUR problem. Are you offering him help to get over what he witnessed? Are you taking on the daunting task of raising him and teaching him how to 'relate to the world'? How about setting up a scholarship fund in the name of his mother...or donating money to the boy because of what he lost? His future is much brighter than you think.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 06:08:06 PM »
Dear Erica, you are making one excuse after another. Do you remember the murederer malcolm x the 2, or some other phoney name this primitive has. He was the grandson of the criminal, pimp, drug dealer, ex con, malcolm excrement. This little monster decidied to be a criminal just like grandpa. He had a long history of being a bully, a petty criminal and an arsonist. One day he got mad at granny, fat slob betty shabazz, excuse me she be a dr of school adminsitration, so he touched her. She so loaded on crack and booze that she was unable to help herself. The little darling them went to trail, the lawyers were two jew and white haters, percy sutton and the former mayor, let kill the jews, david dunkin' dinkins. They pleaded the little african princes sentence down, and the monster was then shipped to a social club upstate. He then started to engage in fights, shake downs, and a variety of afro centric things. His mammie is a drug addict, a drunk and she wanted to pay some one to off screwy louie, She failed, but loue, he pappie's murderer, make a deal with her, if she would make dr. betty crawl to him, he would not press charges. This is the legacy or black criminals and their offspring.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 06:19:56 PM »
Dear Erica, you are making one excuse after another. Do you remember the murederer malcolm x the 2, or some other phoney name this primitive has. He was the grandson of the criminal, pimp, drug dealer, ex con, malcolm excrement. This little monster decidied to be a criminal just like grandpa. He had a long history of being a bully, a petty criminal and an arsonist. One day he got mad at granny, fat slob betty shabazz, excuse me she be a dr of school adminsitration, so he touched her. She so loaded on crack and booze that she was unable to help herself. The little darling them went to trail, the lawyers were two jew and white haters, percy sutton and the former mayor, let kill the jews, david dunkin' dinkins. They pleaded the little african princes sentence down, and the monster was then shipped to a social club upstate. He then started to engage in fights, shake downs, and a variety of afro centric things. His mammie is a drug addict, a drunk and she wanted to pay some one to off screwy louie, She failed, but loue, he pappie's murderer, make a deal with her, if she would make dr. betty crawl to him, he would not press charges. This is the legacy or black criminals and their offspring.
You are incredibly ignorant. You use more 'ebonics' in  your posts than I EVER have in the history of me being on this site. Oh, wait a minute...I NEVER HAVE used ebonics to express myself,  have I? YOu based one situation on the black community as a whole? How proud you must be. Not all black children grow up to be the losers for dad's that some of them have. Because you're ignorant, I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
Sorry I am an engineer and a architectural visualization expert, not a typist.

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 07:06:01 PM »
Well kudos to you for holding those positions in your life. Its not empty after all. :)  However I'm not buying the "i'm not a typist" business at all. I've seen more 'ebonics' writing here than I've seen or heard anywhere in my life and its all to make fun of how some blacks speak. Everywhere I turn in this site I see "I BE" ...this or "Dem African Braids..umm hmmm" that. It dosen't make you or anyone else who says those things to poke fun look very intelligent at all.

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 07:08:50 PM »
Well kudos to you for holding those positions in your life. Its not empty after all. :)  However I'm not buying the "i'm not a typist" business at all. I've seen more 'ebonics' writing here than I've seen or heard anywhere in my life and its all to make fun of how some blacks speak. Everywhere I turn in this site I see "I BE" ...this or "Dem African Braids..umm hmmm" that. It dosen't make you or anyone else who says those things to poke fun look very intelligent at all.

To be fair, Imerica I have typed 'Sarth Efrica' when talking about white South Africans.

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 07:14:04 PM »

To be fair, Imerica I have typed 'Sarth Efrica' when talking about white South Africans.
That's SOOO not the same, newman. lol I'm talking about people saying people here, when they talk about blacks in different situations they say "I BE" and things like that. That's not a typo, that's poking fun at the way someone talks. I don't make fun of people with speech impediments or people who speak different languages because its tacky. Mimicing blacks who speak ebonics solves nothing. But I'll bet you dollars to dougnuts that it makes a lot of people here laugh their arses off.

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 07:17:51 PM »

That's SOOO not the same, newman. lol I'm talking about people saying people here, when they talk about blacks in different situations they say "I BE" and things like that. That's not a typo, that's poking fun at the way someone talks. I don't make fun of people with speech impediments or people who speak different languages because its tacky. Mimicing blacks who speak ebonics solves nothing. But I'll bet you dollars to dougnuts that it makes a lot of people here laugh their arses off.
I make fun of people with speach impediments all the time.

Q: What goes 'mark , mark, mark'?

A: A dog with a hair lip.

Imerica

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 05:52:18 AM »

I make fun of people with speach impediments all the time.

Q: What goes 'mark , mark, mark'?

A: A dog with a hair lip.
Uncool. I have two daughters with speech impediments. If anyone makes fun of them in my presence, I'll have their heads (this dosen't include kids... for they know not what they do and can be ignored)... Adults, on the other hand are old enough to know better.