Author Topic: confessed strangler of a small Jewish boy is hospitalized.  (Read 618 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The boy's parents have gone through a 33 year long living-hell because of this monster.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/156235

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Re: confessed strangler of a small Jewish boy is hospitalized.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 09:04:39 AM »
This piece of garbage has lived comfortably for 33 years while his parents never knew what happened to their child.
I hope this murderer dies in the hospital. >:(

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 09:40:27 AM »
This piece of garbage has lived comfortably for 33 years while his parents never knew what happened to their child.
I hope this murderer dies in the hospital. >:(
Exactly! I hope someone strangles him to death, the same way he strangled the boy to death. 

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 11:50:05 AM »
um, why did they not blast a bullet into his skull when he confessed? that would be more like justice!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »
When I saw this story on MSN, some people were saying in the comments section that it was possible this person confessed to the crime so he could get into the prison system for free health care. The fact he had a 'pre-existing condition' makes me think that's a possibility.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 01:11:40 PM »
When I saw this story on MSN, some people were saying in the comments section that it was possible this person confessed to the crime so he could get into the prison system for free health care. The fact he had a 'pre-existing condition' makes me think that's a possibility.
Even so, he may still be the killer.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 04:52:09 AM »
Honestly entire picture looks very fishy... I feel sad for the parents to have to deal with this sad situation again during the past few months... First with the other suspect that did not pan out now this... I find it hard to believe that the child's body was placed into the trash as this suspect claims... The man hunt for the lost child seemed quite extensive back then as I remember.. It hit the news the day the child  went missing and showed a neighborhood that was in very high alert... I find it hard to believe a  60 or 70 pound box or trash bag would not raise some suspicion with all the fuss being made over a missing boy...  I guess with the bulk of trash tossed out each day in a neighborhood like that it could be possible but  the story sounds very unconvincing... If this is actually the end of this story it leaves the parents with even less closure than they had before. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years