Author Topic: Val-David, Canada - Val-David Hires Guards After Fires in Hasidic Resort Area  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Val-David, Canada - Officials in Val-David have hired private security to patrol the resort area north of Montreal after a series of suspicious fires destroyed summer homes owned by the Hasidic community.

Val-David Mayor Pierre Lapointe said he called in extra patrollers to look out for any unusual activity while he waits to hear back from provincial police about the town's request for extra protection.

"I think everybody agreed in the end, to enhance the police protection would be more than welcomed," he said.

The measures come as police continue to investigate several fires of suspicious origin, two of which destroyed summer homes owned by families belonging to the ultra-orthodox Jewish community. [cbcnews]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Make me wonder who did it. Were they wearing a kafiyyah at the time?  :(