Author Topic: Waynesville, MO - Man Sues US Army, Claims Jewish Discrimination.  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Waynesville , MO - A Waynesville man has sued a Georgia company and Fort Leonard Wood claiming employment discrimination because of his Hebrew religion.
Todd R. Campbell filed a complaint Friday at Springfield's federal courthouse against the U.S. Army base and Nitelines USA of Duluth, Ga.

Nitelines USA provides health care, professional and administrative support services for the federal government.

According to the complaint, Campbell was hired under a one-year contract in March 2006 to work as a pharmacist at Fort Leonard Wood hospital.

After he began work, Campbell was told he must provide vaccination records, the complaint said. Campbell argued he was exempt from vaccinations because of his Hebrew religion.

Campbell alleged the defendants terminated him on July 10, 2006, because of his religious beliefs.

He requested $124,680 in damages, which would include the contract's remainder. [newsdleader]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Waynesville, MO - Man Sues US Army, Claims Jewish Discrimination.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 03:14:13 AM »
This is absurd.  This man is insane.  What type of Jewish name is Todd R. Campbell anyways.  He sounds like a scam artist who is pretending to be Jewish.  Is there anything in Judaism that prohibits vaccinations?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 03:57:40 AM »
Can always be an Irish dad and Jewish mom.

Or it can be a convert?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 04:02:41 AM »
Maybe so, My father was a Negro from Texas. Good man none the less. My Mother is a Turkish Sephardic Jewess from the Bronx.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 04:22:27 AM »
Maybe so, My father was a Negro from Texas. Good man none the less. My Mother is a Turkish Sephardic Jewess from the Bronx.

I thought your dad had lineage from Libya and somewhere else and he was just documented as a negro.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 04:27:11 AM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 06:34:07 AM »
Maybe he is a member  of neo nazi group aryan group who claim they are the Israelites
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 07:25:31 AM »
That Campbell sounds like a "Black Hebro" to me. They have bizarre religious beliefs and it said Hebrew, not Jewish.

This is what I was thinking too.  They call themselves part of the Hebrew religion but they don't call themselves Jewish.  They claim that they're the REAL Hebrews.  They also believe that the real Hebrews are descended only from blacks who were slaves.  They think that the black Hebrews are going to be returned to Israel so they can bring about the worship of the one true G-d.

Also, suing someone for discrimination just seems like a thing that a black person would be likely to do.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 07:33:24 AM by Z. Jabotinsky »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 09:18:36 AM »
Cambell is a scottish name my Mothers friend was born in the U.S. but her parents were Scottish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 09:27:50 AM »
I think it's crazy.  Judaism permits vaccination. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 11:54:46 AM »
 This happens all the time. I know a Jewish guy who was harrassed by his superior officers about his religion. One Sergeant even brought the whole unit out and said "Who here wants to attend Joooooish services, anyone? Anyone?" This type of harrassment happens all the time. I don't know if suing will help. But the problem does exist.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 01:46:08 PM »

I thought your dad had lineage from Libya and somewhere else and he was just documented as a negro.
His family came here from egypt and syria in the 1800's.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 01:53:19 PM »
That Campbell sounds like a "Black Hebro" to me. They have bizarre religious beliefs and it said Hebrew, not Jewish.

This is what I was thinking too.  They call themselves part of the Hebrew religion but they don't call themselves Jewish.  They claim that they're the REAL Hebrews.  They also believe that the real Hebrews are descended only from blacks who were slaves.  They think that the black Hebrews are going to be returned to Israel so they can bring about the worship of the one true G-d.

Also, suing someone for discrimination just seems like a thing that a black person would be likely to do.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 02:56:38 PM »
Jews do not have to have Jewish-sounding names, and daily life bears that out. How many Jews do you know of that actually have Hebrew or Yiddish names?

The constant stereotyping of "Jewish names" is something Nazis like to do.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 03:19:25 PM »

First off, if your father is a coon that means you are also "coloured".  Being Jewish doesn't make you anymore white than it does that Black-as-COAL Singer Lenny KRAVITZ ... MMM HMMM  8).  Now do you understand his song "ALWAYS ON THE RUN" from 'Whitey'!

Second, Black Males in the "pre-Rosa Park-N-Ride days" would be taken to the Gallows or more commonly a local Tree and Hung as an Ornament for even whistling at a White LADY, let alone "polluting her womb".  Take a look at what  Whitie do 2 yo peepz : http://aztlan.net/condi_vs_minutemen.htm  Btw Great LIGHTING for such an old Photo, don't you think ??  ???  :)

Afterwards, they would sing the Glorious Christian hymn "AMAZING GRACE" !  ::) 

Last and CERTAINLY not Least, I'm sure the Nordic ISRAELITE Brethren on this Forum would LOVE to be told of your Multicultural Tale... MMMHMMM :o
Plz be sure to confide in the SUPERMEN Amongst You !!  :-X   Make sure to sign each post in the White Supremacist section;

SIEG: German for VICTORY of "Man" over all BABOONS :-[  who have been his Servants !!   ;D

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 03:33:08 PM »
Jews do not have to have Jewish-sounding names, and daily life bears that out. How many Jews do you know of that actually have Hebrew or Yiddish names?

The constant stereotyping of "Jewish names" is something Nazis like to do.

It depends on the person.

Some Jews do have "stereotypical" Jewish names.

I wouldn't go so far as to call this Nazi behavior, though.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana