Author Topic: Mandela sings  (Read 2843 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Mandela sings
« on: February 28, 2007, 08:09:47 AM »
A song being sung by Mandela and the other leaders of "new" South Africa where they show their true feelings
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Mandela sings
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 02:00:53 PM »
The guy to him is self hating jew ronnie kasrils. He's the minister of "intelligence" in south africa.
He is extremely anti-Israel.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 03:52:52 PM »
He is probably anti-israel because Israel helped supply the white south african goverment with arms during the apartheid. I'm not sure if they joined the international sanctions  of sout africa either.

ftfl

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 04:21:26 PM »
I really don't know what to say about this one, I had always thought that Nelson Mandela was a good man, is it possible that the subtitles in the video are mistranslations?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 04:51:29 PM »
He is probably anti-israel because Israel helped supply the white south african goverment with arms during the apartheid. I'm not sure if they joined the international sanctions  of sout africa either.
Sara, Israel didnt join in the sanctions though they did shamefully betray SA in 1987. Furthermore, Israel only started supporting the SA because the ANC was so viciously anti-Israel that Israel feared what would happen if the ANC came to power.
I really don't know what to say about this one, I had always thought that Nelson Mandela was a good man, is it possible that the subtitles in the video are mistranslations?
I think its genuine heres the full news story that song was a clip from
Ramban

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 03:44:48 AM »
The Shamir government did place sanctions on SA, despite the fact that SA was the most trustworthy ally Israel has ever had.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 07:14:11 AM »
I stand corrected, how foolish and evil that was :(
Ramban

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 11:09:15 AM »
Israel should supply arms to a White South African Government, whether the ANC exists or not.

I saw Thabo Membeki the president of South Africa on a televison interview here is what he had to say about crime in South Africa "The only people that complain about crime in South Africa are white people, and if they don't like it, they should leave South Africa!"

This is why Israel should supply White South Africans with as much firepower as possible, THIS IS WHY THEY SHOULD REINSTATE APARTHIED!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »
For purely selfish reasons it also took a lot of heat off of Israel for everyone to be complaining about SA they didnt have the Jews to come after as much.

As for supplying weapons who would we give them to? Unless a open Civil War starts there is a limit to what can be done.
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 09:28:25 PM »
Re:  "...This is why Israel should supply White South Africans with as much firepower as possible, THIS IS WHY THEY SHOULD REINSTATE APARTHIED!..."

Good idea!

Rest assured...South Africa will return to its white owners.

Savages are incapable of sustaining anything other than chaos, famine, disease, and cannibalism.

The prophet of the early Afrikaners, Siener van Rensburg, prophesized that the negroes would one day take power for a short time, and then the country would again fall to white rule.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 10:11:36 PM »
They can ruin a country but that doesnt mean they will be thrown out of power, look at Rhodesia which used to be the breadbasket of Africa now is reduced to starvation and yet the Monster Mugabe stays in power.
Ramban

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 08:28:21 AM »
Someone explain to me about what's happened with South Africa.  If you don't want to post it in a thread, you could send me a message. 

I know that Jimmy Farter called South Africa apartheid.  I don't know how he came to that conclusion though. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 08:29:43 AM »
Was this where Oprah set up a school?