Author Topic: the future of muslims in europe  (Read 4159 times)

Offline joecanada

• New JTFer
the future of muslims in europe
« on: June 27, 2007, 02:55:37 PM »
IMHO, Europe will not have peace until the Muslim question has been disposed of. The world has sufficient capacity for settlement, but we must finally break away from the notion that a certain percentage of the Muslim people are intended, by our dear God, to be the parasitic beneficiary of the body, and of the productive work, of other peoples.

Islam must adapt itself to respectable constructive work, as other peoples do, or it will sooner or later succumb to a crisis of unimaginable proportions.

If the international money-laundering/terrorism inside and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations into a world war yet again, then the outcome will not be the victory of Islam, but rather the annihilation of the Muslim race in Europe!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: the future of muslims in europe
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 03:24:14 PM »
I HOPE SO,I TRUELY HOPE SO
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 06:12:52 PM »
The Muslims aren't a Race.  There are Arab Muslims, Black-as-TAR Muslims, and yes sadly even 'Whitey' Muslims !

The goal therefore is not to eliminate a race the way the NAZI Hitler went about EXTERMINATING Jews but rather to drain the resources that enable this PIG Terrorist Machine to Expand.
Western Energy Independence has a vital role in us Sending the Muslim NAZIS back to the Ends of the Earth where they shall stay in misery for many eternities !

Remember their the NAZIS... our role is one of containment ! We have the superior Minds, unfortunately they have OUR Money !!

Victory shall come when the Righteous Men of the World not only fight with BABOON aggression but with a capacity of HUMAN purpose and GENIUS that have allowed the Great White Fathers to reign this Earth Undaunted !   
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline HECKLER

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 02:12:04 PM »
Good initiative on the -using genius to fight- part.

Since we are outnumbered when they shuttle in their hordes of volunteer soldiers who are only too happy to die, we should use unconventional means of warfare, to which they are not accustomed or prepared for. I am speaking of course, of asymmetrical warfare. Everyone should read up on what it is, and also I encourage everyone to study ancient and historic battles, which were almost always won by some innovative way of using the terrain or something totally unexpected in order to win.
Guerrilla warfare will also be one of the biggest advantages we will have, and everyone should know how to do it.

Forcing an army to cross a chest-deep river on foot, will make them just as disadvantaged from cold and muscle stiffness/contractions/psychologically run-down today, as a thousand years ago. Do not forget this...

Also remember the basics of warfare. Read Sun Tzu, etc.

The chinese have the most experience holding off hordes of soldiers. They used septic calthrops in the forests, exploding shrapnel-balls, scrap-iron launching mortars, etc.

My people have used landslides, avalanches of felled logs, floods, trickery and deceit to their advantage for over 1 500 years in THIS location...

Today some of my tricks would be a can of black powder with a box of nails in front and a soilid steel plate backing, and a fuse, or a tripwire connected to a simple flintlock and a pile of gunpowder, or really pointy and small calthrops with feces on the tips, hidden under leaves in the forests or wherever, chlorine bombs, "log-slides", night vision and silenced weapons, silenced and sufficiently powerful firearms to be body-armor penetrating (when lacking real armor-piercing bullets), a pack of really vicious and free-running dogs to take the edge off an attacker plus act as a warning system, etc. etc.
setting ambushes at choke points, blowing up bridges and roads, scorched earth tactics, caching, sniping/sharpshooting, picking an army apart man by man until morale is devastated and the muslim whore-sons start to question their beliefs after all their comrades have died without ever seeing who is attacking them even once,... using their dead as boobytraps, etc...
hit and run tactics, and much much MUCH more...

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 02:53:15 PM »
The title of this thread should be 'The future of Europe with muslims'.

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 02:59:04 PM »
Until the west realises that we need a final sollution to the islamic question we will have no peace. If they don't wake up soon we'll have no civilisation.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 03:21:24 PM »
Until the west realises that we need a final sollution to the islamic question we will have no peace. If they don't wake up soon we'll have no civilisation.

Unfortunately, we never will.

'Its all over, all over.  What a legacy, what a legacy.'

newman

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 03:29:40 PM »
 Europeans on the Titanic were all nice and civilised until they realised they were going to die. Then they all went phsyco. I hope they can repeat the performance in Europe's 11th hour.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 04:02:01 PM »

I quoted you but seriously sounds as a nazi speaking.
Thats the kind of things Hitler told germany.

------------------------------------------
what we need to do is STOP FUNDING THEM
and isolate them, not letting them into EU or the UN then they will be disorganized
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 06:12:30 PM »
First actions should be taken to deport ALL muslim prisoners or the liking. Then to question ourselves why they all came to Europe in the first place and solve this to be able to send them back.

However there are places in Europe, e.g. Spain in which many muslims have resided there for centuries.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 06:49:53 PM »
Denmark has a law that says. If an immigrant commits a crime he and his family is sent back, Sweden is lobbying for that law during the moment

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 06:51:04 PM »
Denmark has a law that says. If an immigrant commits a crime he and his family is sent back, Sweden is lobbying for that law during the moment

This should be implemented everywhere! In England the majority of prisoners are immigrants.....

Offline joecanada

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 01:38:38 AM »
And the prize goes to Serbian Cetnik for at least being educated enough that the speech sounds vaguely familiar.  It should.  It's Hitler's speech to the Reichstag, January 30, 1939, with "Jew" replaced with "Muslim".  The original appears below.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

From the New England Holocaust memorial:

They came first for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,
    and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Here's the original speech, enjoy yourselves:

Europe will not have peace until the Jewish question has been disposed of. The world has sufficient capacity for settlement, but we must finally break away from the notion that a certain percentage of the Jewish people are intended, by our dear God, to be the parasitic beneficiary of the body, and of the productive work, of other peoples.

Jewry must adapt itself to respectable constructive work, as other peoples do, or it will sooner or later succumb to a crisis of unimaginable proportions.

If the international finance-Jewry inside and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations into a world war yet again, then the outcome will not be the victory of Jewry, but rather the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 03:38:29 AM »
This is the sorry state that the EU is in! This is how they think they will solve the Muslim terrorist problem?

Terror-spooked EU: Don’t say Muslims
The Daily Mail, UK
July 4, 2007

Gordon Brown’s ban on the word “Muslim” in relation to terrorism can be blamed on the EU.

The prime minister has told Cabinet members not to mention “Muslim” and “terrorism” in the same breath.

It comes after the European Commission issued a guide for government spokesmen to avoid offence by ruling out the words such as “jihad”, “Islamic” or “fundamentalist” in statements about terrorist attacks.

It has been working with governments to make sure “non-offensive” phrases are used when announcing anti-terrorist operations or dealing with terrorist attacks.

It is not the first time the EU has tackled the issue of language - last year its guidelines suggested that the phrase “terrorists who abusively invoke Islam” should be used rather than “Islamic terrorism”.

The prime minister avoided labelling the terrorism in his statement to the nation following the Glasglow Airport attack on Saturday.